Nicoticket Family Virtual Vapemeet and eLiquid Support Group v.3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesseract

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2013
Miss Gulf Coast
Wooooo! I got completely lost! It's a madhouse out there and it's so. damn. huge. 8-o

I look up and realize everyone's gone and I I've been sitting here this whole time taking to a potted plant. :blink:

. . .

baly's
review is very good. I like how she started off saying she's never had a cin'mn danish, so she goes out and buys one to use as a foil and reference point to keep her grounded in how a cin'mn danish should taste. Good stuff.

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA

You have something there! Virus. Immunity. I still like OPEN but I am liking Immunity as well. OPEN Resistance...for those who resisted infection by the Virus. Immunity could be the same sort of thing. Inoculation. (I like the sound of that word...just like to say it! LOL)

this is fun, but I have to get some sleep. I will have to get up early tomorrow cause DH is going to be home by about 0800 and I need to get some things ready for him first thing in the a.m.

See ya'll in the mornin!

ValHeli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
Baghdad
We made it!!! WOOOT WOOOT!!!! Niiiice digs!!!!

valheli-albums-vpics-picture294348-bath1.jpg

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
Wooooo! I got completely lost! It's a madhouse out there and it's so. damn. huge. 8-o

I look up and realize everyone's gone and I I've been sitting here this whole time taking to a potted plant. :blink:

. . .

baly's
review is very good. I like how she started off saying she's never had a cin'mn danish, so she goes out and buys one to use as a foil and reference point to keep her grounded in how a cin'mn danish should taste. Good stuff.

And here we go with the gender thing again...Baly is a man from over the pond. Quite good with the English language!

AnotherADDiction

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2010
St. Pete, Florida
I actually got this damn tiny thing working. I had to take it apart, and it was lots of fun getting it back together (I even remembered to break out my meter so I wouldn't short things). Working good, but my taste is shot from the burnt before. At least tomorrow I will be ok.
Now I am more excited - payday, Franilla, and the new Radioactive...a trifecta of taste is coming.
I am shot, need to get to work in the morning. Have a great night and thanks for everything.

buzzkill657

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
United States
It should be possible to exchange the silica for cotton without having to recoil. Just pull the silica out, dry burn and them thread the cotton through. Lay a wee bit of cotton over the top for a flavor wick, replace the chimney thing and VAPE. Also, you can dry burn with silica. Maybe that would work? Clean the head with water, vodka, rinse the vodka out, dry it off, dry burn, clean it up and replace the chimney. Might work. I have dry burned the coils in the iclear 30 to clean them without removing the silica and it worked great. It was a little bit burnt but cleaned right up. Good luck!

And Buzz, at the risk of being a real biotch, do you think 'looking for that perfect vape' might just be an excuse to keep smoking those last 5 stinkies a day? I know I thought I would have to have just 'one in the morning, one when I get done with a meal and maybe one when I get really upset'. I know me. I will keep finding reasons to do that forever and eventually, I will be buying and smoking packs per day again. I had to take the jump. No cigarettes in the truck, my home or any of the vehicles. I knew I could always buy one but the longer I refrained the prouder I got and the stronger the resolve to NOT buy any smokes.

IMHO, you will never have the perfect vape. There will always be "something" that just isn't right. It is the nature of the beast. The beast of seeking perfection and the beast of addiction.

I say all this cause I loves ya and want you to be as healthy as you can be. Not trying to preach. Just offering my observation and my experience as food for thought. Every cigarette not smoked is a success and you are a success story no matter what!

No not an excuse to keep smoking. I've just been having a lot of equipment issues and end up with one of my wife's cigarettes. I'm good at work and in the car now. Just can't quite stop completely still home.

I don't think your a bio

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
How did you do that??? How did you quote a dead thread when there were no more 'reply with quote' options? You is a witch, aren't you?
I had already clicked reply with quote so it was open while Clark was closing up. Copy/paste is my friend.

I was trying to reply to a post and couldn't figure out why I couldn't. lol
I had a couple of thoughts about names for open, Vaccine, or Antidote.
When I realized I couldn't post reply my first thought was we moved. Just had a feeling moving day was going to be sooner than later.

Good to see you over here as well lex! <3

Thank you!! Thank you!!

ValHeli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2013
Baghdad
Just checked the site - it's already up as "Radioactive." Now that song is stuck in my head. :glare:

oops.. my bad. .. It's just that I work with all sorts of hazards and that's the international sign for bio

ohh coool, it's already included in my order! WOOOOT WOOT:D

Last edited:

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy

. . .

baly's

LOL @ talking to a potted plant!

All this time I thought baly is a he?

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Did you call the shelter?

Someone may have let him in since it was so cold

Actually I never thought of calling any shelters. The one we have isn't that friendly & you have to pay if you take an animal to them. If you want them to do the pick up you have to do all this preparation & then they don't even come within the 1st 24-48 hrs. In my neighborhood no one is going to do the work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread