Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
HEY FOLKS!~

WHY NICOTICKET?

PREMIUM, HAND-MADE, ARTISAN CRAFTED LIQUID - We have exactly ONE mixologist in our employ at present - lil' ole me. That said, I have literally hand mixed thousands of individual bottles. Each one, a piece of art in and of itself, is tailored by the customer - PG/VG Ratio, Nicotine Strength, Flavor Intensity (Shots), additional flavor undertones (Flavor Fusion). Virtually ANY aspect of the liquid can be customized to fit your personal vaping taste. Want more sweetener, less sweetener, no sweetener? (Add it in the notes at checkout). Want to chase a flavor you like the concept of but can't find elsewhere, or worse yet, you found the flavor but the vendor failed to execute it? Get with me - chat with me via the chat box that is integrated directly into the website. If I can't pull it off with what I've got, I'll let you know. If I can, I will get as close as I can and save the recipe so we can tweak the next bottle. I've managed to nail Pillow Mints, York Peppermint Patties, Mounds Bars, and have been relentless pursuing OR30 cookies - all at the the requests of customers who are looking for something made "just for them." Check out my flavors, use your creativity, and tell me - what's your perfect vape? Believe me, I know the anxious anticipation that begins the moment you place an order for liquid. There is nothing more frustrating than parting with your hard earned dollar and then having a bottle of liquid show up at your door that tastes like it just dribbled down Tin Man's leg, was probably never tested or tasted by anything that resembled a human being (let-alone the person who made it), and will likely rot in your zombie apocalypse box until the FDA bans eliquid. Every liquid, without exception, has been vaped by myself and a select group of local testers for an extended period of time. Every one, top to bottom is certified good enough for our customers. There's not a "dud" in the bunch - no guessing - you can order every bottle I offer with confidence knowing that there is a higher than average chance that it'll be at least palatable when it shows up. :)

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE - Integrity matters here. You will be hard pressed to find a vendor, especially a small one-man-show vendor, who works harder to get to know each and every customer like I do. My repeat customers put food on my table, pay my mortgage, and will eventually pay off a school loan for a Masters Degree in Clinical Counseling I chose to table to become a juice monkey. I LOVE MY CUSTOMERS - THEY ARE FAMILY. Beyond working my tail off to customize a bottle to fit your perfect vape, I go above and beyond getting to know YOU. How? I stay very active on the forums - PM ME. Hit me on this thread. Chat with me on the website. Send me a message with the contact form on the website. Call me if you want... 402-889-6509. No other company in the industry gives you the opportunity to communicate your needs an expectations like Nicoticket. No reasonable request will be denied, no reasonable question will remain unanswered. FINALLY - I "do right by people." I don't frequently make mistakes, but when we do, I MAN UP and take responsibility. Bottles occasionally leak in transit because Olga the mail abuser over-fondled my First Class packages - I make it right. I occasionally grab the wrong bottle of flavoring and deliver a cupcake instead of a custard - I make it right. That's good business - that's family. At the end of the day, I remember that there is a human being that is going to receive that package. Blood is thicker than water, and it's certainly thicker than eliquid. This is family.

COMPETITIVE SHIPPING RATES- Domestic orders under 4oz ship via USPS 1st Class Mail for $2.07. International orders ship for SIGNIFICANTLY LESS than my competition because I make an extra effort to personally drive them to the post office instead of letting my shipping default to International priority. A little extra effort in the shipping department saves you BIG $$$$$. WANT IT FAST? Orders for pre-mixed pre-steeped liquid ship within 48 hours. Any bottle not on the "pre-steeped" list generally takes a while to be mixed. BEFORE YOU PLACE AN ORDER - CONSULT THIS THREAD FOR SHIPPING ETA ON HAND-MIXED ORDERS. Patience is the price you pay for a custom bottle mixed by by someone who actually cares what it tastes like. Our current customer base, whom I frequently refer to as "the Nicoticket family" (because that's what they are, how I treat them, how they treat me, and how they generally treat each other) has adopted an "it's worth the wait" philosophy. Why? Because for most, it generally IS worth the wait. Taste is still subjective - I can't even taste my Very Vanilla Cupcake (people tell me it's delicious) - but at the end of the day, 95% of people should LOVE our flavors if they stay within recommended PG/VG ratios with NO SHOTS.

LOW PRICES - you'd be hard pressed to find big batch magnetic-mixed liquid made for mass consumption for these prices.

15ML - ONLY $7.99
30ML - ONLY $14.99
50ML - ONLY $21.99

What else? The community - THIS IS A COMMUNITY BASED BUSINESS. Nicoticket means family. We support each other to the end. The people who wander this thread REALLY CARE. The diversity we managed to attract never ceases to amaze me, however, we have one thing in common - we are all passionate about vaping and having fun doing it.

No cheap gimmicks. No coupon codes. Just fair prices, great liquid, and friends you can trust to guide you in your kick butts journey.

If your on the fence - post in this thread. If you have a question about an option, post here. This group of folks knows my liquid almost as well as I do. My process is as transparent as I can make it without divulging proprietary methods (Like, the fact that I use an in house vanilla bean steep to make vanilla extract - or the cold maceration process that I use to produce the Naturally Extracted Tobacco flavoring for H1N1). The community is passionate about the liquid because it's in their hand all the time. It's quite addictive - good liquid I mean- you should try it!

Having recently celebrated our 2 month anniversary, I can tell you that it's been a great ride. New friends, vapor filled rooms, laughs, tears... a few who managed to hit 0nic and quit the vape game entirely and were applauded by their peers, one who has passed away and was mourned, early adopters whom took a leap at a new vendor without a single review to his credit, more recent arrivals whom are just getting comfortable with with vape world, and, well - everything in between.We invite you to join us on the endless quest for the perfect vape. We invite you to join us in a new kind of business model - one in which the customers voice is THE VOICE that matters. We invite you partake in some great liquid, some of the best you will find on these walls. We invite you to be yourself and feel at ease with a group of people who are easy going, fast to lend a hand, not short on sarcasm, quit witted, snarky (is that even a word?), and overall FUN to chill out with.

Thank you, each and every one of you, friends, family, customers - whom have made this man's dreams a reality. Know I'll chase your perfect vape with relentless passion and ensure that the success banner in your signature never needs a reset.

What next? Introduce yourself... brag about your new mod... trade pro-tips... ask questions... but most of all - HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE. There is no gift like the present.

Cheers,

~Clark

Last edited:

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Oh thank god, I was as lost as a child in Target.

Anyway...I just vaped a whole tank of CB and even in just a week this juice has even gotten better. I know it was pre-steeped but there is something about it that is just keeps getting better and better. I need to look for bigger tanks, I'm sick of refilling! LOL

indoorsindica

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
cathedral city, CA, USA
Megan Kogijiki Ratchford:10469025 said:
Oh thank god, I was as lost as a child in Target.

Anyway...I just vaped a whole tank of CB and even in just a week this juice has even gotten better. I know it was pre-steeped but there is something about it that is just keeps getting better and better. I need to look for bigger tanks, I'm sick of refilling! LOL

Lol yea I was using protank/cobra for the first round. Then I ordered a 4 mL puritank. I would try it in my 6mL cartotank but I dont wanna waste any :p

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Yay Clark!

I introduced a few friends to GCD. They will definitely be ordering when you're back from a little vacay!

Hope you enjoy your well deserved rest!

I did the same...heh, heh, heh...Of course they haven't even tried vaping yet and are getting their kits tonight but serious enabling is going to happen. :evil:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I thought the moderators would moderate if there was an issue, but I am mistaken - this thread is MY responsibility.

As much as I loved the mod-holders... gotta go (at least on ECF)

Public groping? Get a room lol

I'm not sure what profanity entails, but, use good judgement.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    From Patkid on other thread

3) v2 for my beloved Sahara. I love this juice as it is what I used to quit smoking. It reminds me of my success and I will never be without it.

What nic do you vape? I have a 25mil bottle of 18mg Sahara you can have if you want it, it was what I started with, but don't vape it anymore, yours free if you want :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2013
    www.nicoticket.com
    So are we still allowed to chit chat, or is that not allowed too?

Chit chat and conversation related to supporting other members of the Nicoticket family, whether related to vaping or not, is totally permitted. Pictures of large breasts, probably not a good idea. :)

TheDishD

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 9, 2013
    Penguin,Tas, Australia
    Chit chat and conversation related to supporting other members of the Nicoticket family, whether related to vaping or not, is totally permitted. Pictures of large breasts, probably not a good idea. :)

Wow so is NT family the black sheep of ECF...LOL
    Anyway i thought at least a warning would have been more inline... may be other makers dont like the fact the NT's thread explode with great people and great posts...
    Well, i for one will not be posting large Mod Holders pics anymore...they will be medium to mouth full size from now on....:p

Oh and good Morning to my NT Family! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread