Status
Not open for further replies.

gotalotgoingon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Nebraska/Dutch Harbor, AK
Even Phil is getting in on micro coils, gota is going to spit it when he see's phil's coil... but good value

Really debating watching this video....why all the sudden are these reviewers jumping at micros? Back when that thread first started they wouldn't touch them with hawk's thingy! I would leave comments on their reviews to give them a shot and I would be blown off.....pffftt!....must be a slow review month.

Last edited:

TheDishD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Penguin,Tas, Australia
Really debating watching this video....why all the sudden are these reviewers jumping at micros? Back when that thread first started they wouldn't touch them with hawk's thingy! I would leave comments on their reviews to give them a shot and I would be blown off.....pffftt!....must be a slow review month.

I cant answer as to why reveiwers did not take up MC's earlier mate, all i can say is that they have become the '2013 thing' of vaping, mainly because they work, better flavour, better vapour, the coils lasts for every and a day. I would imagine that they are getting bombed with request and comments hale'n the greatness of MC's so they have had no choice but to get into them now...

How are you anyway bro? :)

Silverdove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Il, USA
Good Morning Nico. family. Have missed yall. Have gotten so far behind so sorry can't catch up on all. I pop in every so often and read a bit. But just to worn out to chat. So much has happened with yall sinse last here. Wow! really am so far behind last constant post read Sept. 5 was last tried to keep up. I did order an Igo-L a few days after my B-day. Waiting for it to come in. Also got 2 others things like it one whitch takes 2 coils. Know I will have to dig thru here again for gota's video to do the micro coil. And thanks Dish for the one from phil P. Haven't watched it yet but will.

So need to start trying to make some juice again can anyone tell me what is a good o/o to try on pg/vg. Don't really like the taste of the vg it is awful to me. Reminds me of something stale and muskie. But all my Nico is 65/35 now and burns my eyes and raws up my throat. Dang allergies. 50/50 isn't bad but have to watch how much with it too.

Gotta get more nicoteen in too. With having so much trouble with breathing need more nic. I is getting beochie. Gonna get some straight mentho. to add to it. Sure miss my AA. but can't taste much of anything so no biggie. Am saving it for when I can again. And some others from Clark.
HOPE THAT IS SOON BEFOR I CHEW OFF SOMEONES HEAD. LOL

Well gotta go. My 3 babies are going to groomers today. First time in a very long while and with a new groomer. They will be so scared. I just can't do it right now. Especially the little 5lb'er he is so skittish around people. Hope he doesn't get traumatized.

Last note all haven't touched a ciggie yet. And don't plan to. Fair warning all I will be back LOL. Have a good day all.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Ok il try to match it back to the 80's 1983 ok?

You know, that was filmed at Red Rocks amphitheater here in Colorado. I watched it when I was living in Tulsa, OK and long before I knew I would mover here. Watched the concert and it started snowing and all I could think was "Snow in June?! Sign me up!!!" :lol:

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Good morning everyone!

Bad headache!! Hope it fades soon!!

Got through the thread. Up and hubby has decided to do some laundry. He leaves tomorrow for a work trip so he's all worried about getting me food before he goes.

Don't feel guilty one bit about my drunk buys last night....gotta have nice clean tanks for the precious!!!

Sucking down some GCD and slugging back some tea and guess what? IT'S NOT RAINING!!! Oh yeah...but everything is soooo wet! Hell, at least we're not on fire! :lol:

LadyPharaoh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
AL, USA
Good morning all! Finished with grocery-getting before the stores get crowded (win!). Getting ready to put onion burgers and other football munchies together before today's games start. Not much of a college football fan but hey, it's football. I want to watch Bama vs. Johnny Football. According to the Tide fans I am surrounded with at work it's a sort of grudge match so it might be a good game.

Last edited:

Silverdove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Il, USA
Good morning everyone!

Bad headache!! Hope it fades soon!!

Got through the thread. Up and hubby has decided to do some laundry. He leaves tomorrow for a work trip so he's all worried about getting me food before he goes.

Don't feel guilty one bit about my drunk buys last night....gotta have nice clean tanks for the precious!!!

Sucking down some GCD and slugging back some tea and guess what? IT'S NOT RAINING!!! Oh yeah...but everything is soooo wet! Hell, at least we're not on fire! :lol:

So glad yall are getting a rest from the rain it had to be a worry for yall. Hope the headache lets up for ya. I used to have bad ones all the time. Till I stopped smoking, think it was a lack of oxygen in my case. Very seldom get now except for allergie season.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Good morning
    elUm8ls.gif

Put some CB into one of my iclear 16's this morning, not vaped it for a week, and the caramel has mellowed a bit, really nice smooth vape with a twang still though, loving NT juices in these iclear's :)

Nailz

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    No headache here, thankfully, I meant that for Ashley. :)

Off to do grocery shopping now. Going to rain later we just heard...pewp.

Stay safe Megan, the rain is meant to be heading our way, but don't think it's meant to be anything as bad as you have had it.

TheDishD

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 9, 2013
    Penguin,Tas, Australia
    Glad to hear you all ok MKR,
    Hope the headache buggers off soon Ash, finishing work will help im sure..

Good Morning/evening to everyone!!

now a new pinoy mod not much in the way of spec yet...
    Infinity by Bathala Mods
    ig8k.jpg

price is around $58 USD...Infinity Mod - Bathala Mods - Full Mech - Pinoy Mods - MODS & Batteries
    All i can find out about it is that it is 18650, possible silver coated contacts or copper...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread