Nicoticket Family Virtual Vapemeet and eLiquid Support Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Shopping done, breakfast had. Laundry of hubby's done. So far a good morning. :)

It was funny listening to everyone's stories about the floods when we were eating breakfast. Everyone is looking outside like this :glare: Sun is out for a brief moment and the clouds are building to the west...*sigh*

I am very excited by my drunken buys last night. Seriously did NOT need to spend the money but whatev...I'll need it all eventually and it was such a good price!

Nailz I hope it does just bring water for all of you east of me!!

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
MKR i watching news reports of the flooding from Longmount..... holy crap thats some bad smeg going on there, a whole county of Bolder is a mess... calling it the one in 500 year flood not just a one in 100 year flood, i can believe it looking at the coverage...

Yeah, it's really bad. They are saying it will be months before some towns can have all their roads back and that is in the foothills and snow is not far off...scary stuff!!

This was posted by a friend on facebook:

Another one from Tom Cowing:
The St. Vrain flow was so intense that the river actually carved a new channel about 400 feet south of the old one and took out about 800 feet of a bermed bike path.

floodingstill.jpg

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
Don't think it'll make it to Illinois Meg. Rain in our forecast but not much. Probably more like tas weather last 2 days. Highs in low 70's and sunny. Actually cold in the house this morning. Woke up to thermostat saying it was 60. Much better than the sultry heat a few days ago. Unfortunately my good weather is probably because of that bad weather stuck over you guys.

TheDishD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Penguin,Tas, Australia
Don't think it'll make it to Illinois Meg. Rain in our forecast but not much. Probably more like tas weather last 2 days. Highs in low 70's and sunny. Actually cold in the house this morning. Woke up to thermostat saying it was 60. Much better than the sultry heat a few days ago. Unfortunately my good weather is probably because of that bad weather stuck over you guys.

Yer its been lovely during the day, but still cool at night/early mornings, but il take it anyday of the week over floods.... poor buggers esply with winter on its way... they said on the news it could be almost a year before the county is back to haw it was..thats insane amount of damage to do that...

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Yer its been lovely during the day, but still cool at night/early mornings, but il take it anyday of the week over floods.... poor buggers esply with winter on its way... they said on the news it could be almost a year before the county is back to haw it was..thats insane amount of damage to do that...

Yeah...bad news!

TheDishD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Penguin,Tas, Australia
You know I have learned a lot during my almost two months hanging here but Dishy there are so many times you guys start talking about these things and I go :blink:

I'm hoping to absorb it all via osmosis. :lol:

patience my young vaping Padawan, you still have your braids, absorb the knowledge and you will become a Vapi Knight!

5t73.jpg

:D:vapor:

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Here you go silverdove, gota vid on micro coils with 6,000 plus veiws !!

cant help with diy juices hardware is my thing juices i leave to the people who can do maths..:)

well, I am only talking about your lamp ok........ I ordered the same lamp ok and that is the one I wanted. Took me days and days to decide on just the right one and when it got here...... it doesn't work. So, I pack it up and send it back to Amazon. True to their word, they give me a refund a mere days after but what the heck...... I still don;t have a magnifyer lamp. What the heck am I supposed to do? Order the same one? Probably get the same one that I just sent back. Oh wow, ow wow ow owowowowowow

grrrrrrr

TheDishD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Penguin,Tas, Australia
Who is selling them D. Vapeking.com.au ? I see they're not available til October but that was on the fb page.

nar mate theres a pinoy vendor on FB called Vape Kings, they do sell them but yer the first run has gone, but Vapesphere is on a vendors list to get some in ...fingers crossed.

DantesInferno

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Central Illinois
well, I am only talking about your lamp ok........ I ordered the same lamp ok and that is the one I wanted. Took me days and days to decide on just the right one and when it got here...... it doesn't work. So, I pack it up and send it back to Amazon. True to their word, they give me a refund a mere days after but what the heck...... I still don;t have a magnifyer lamp. What the heck am I supposed to do? Order the same one? Probably get the same one that I just sent back. Oh wow, ow wow ow owowowowowow

grrrrrrr

Lol. Had that happen on amazon before. I know for a fact the item they sent me was the one I sent back to them. It ended up being the only one they had left. After fussing they had the original manufacturer send me a replacement.

TheDishD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Penguin,Tas, Australia
Yer or wait for hcigar to clone it. Lol. :D
This was posted on AVF..

What a tool,

he shoots a clone with a clone of a 1911... oh the irony.. esply when said clone stops a .45 acp round!!

plus he in not getting much support in the comments, pretty much most are flaming him..LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread