Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Uoflgno.gif
Did you even look at the URL of the website? NicSelect and Alchem are one and the same.

Reactions: dansus

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
The product names are different although made by Alchem NicSelect is not salts

NicSelect™

Nicotine EP / USP Premium grade pure nicotine cGMP Pharma USDMF, EDMF, REACH Technical data sheet MSDS,
GMP certificate
cGMP E-liquids USDMF, EDMF,
REACH, TPD Technical data sheet
MSDS, GMP certificate

Nicselect™
Nicotine bases
Standard bases:
72mg/ml, 100 mg/ml
Custom bases: 6,12,18mg/ml
Propylene glycol(PG) or Vegetal Glycerine(VG) bases Premium grade nicotine bases ‘ready to flavour’ cGMP E-liquids USDMF, EDMF, REACH Technical data sheet
MSDS, GMP certificate

Nicotine Bitartrate dihydrate A pure crystalline salt of nicotine in powder format cGMP Pharma USDMF, EDMF Technical data sheet
MSDS, GMP certificate

Tobacco Absolute An original base flavour for a real cigarette taste cGMP E-liquids USDMF, EDMF Technical data sheet
MSDS, GMP certificate

Nicotine Resinate / Nicotine Polacrilex A nicotine ion-exchange resin complex for controlled nicotine release to the body cGMP Pharma USDMF, EDMF Technical data sheet
MSDS, GMP certificate

Reactions: David Wolf

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Alchem International is a leading global manufacturer of natural nicotine and nicotine complexes for use in tobacco substitutes, including e-cigarettes, nicotine patches, nicotine gums and nicotine lozenges. At Alchem International, we believe in building long term relationships with our partners based on integrity and transparency – because it is in our nature.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I am not not picking your telling me NicSelect is the company but it is the product. I can read and posted the correct information and NicSelct is NOT salts.
I think it's a fair discussion as to whether or not Nicotine River is selling nicotine salts supplied by Alchem under the NicSelect brand, or another supplier like Nude Nicotine since they do not state where they get their nic salts. True they use NicSelect for their regular nic, but they don't make that statement for their Nic Salts. They could get it from another supplier or perhaps formulating it themselves using NicSelect or other nic base. I found the Nicotine River salts some time ago and couldn't determine. Looking at the NicSelect site the salts they list are not in a liquid base form and are for pharmaceutical companies. So the verdict is open until someone gets the answer direct from Nicotine River. The bigger question is it any good?

Reactions: SteveS45

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
You might be right, but why is that distinction important to you? In all likelihood, its all made by the same people, Alchem.
Well its important to me, since I already buy nic Salts from Nude Nicotine, and if Nicotine River is selling nic salts they get from NN, there's no point for me to try theirs :D

Reactions: SteveS45

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I vape unflavored liquid. Do unflavored nic salt liquids taste the same (like nothing + hint of sweetness)?
I've only tried Nude Nicotine "Smooth" and "Signature" nix salts unflavored PG bases. When fresh the Smooth was exactly that, no flavors or high nic hit for me even at 32 mg, 36 mg a little hit. After 3 months it turned dark amber and I do believe it's affecting the taste of my mixes. So I bought Signature this time it has more nic hit but the sample I tried before stayed lighter than the Smooth. Will let you know how that does over time. I have vaped unflavored before but haven't tried that with the nic salts. You can get cheap samples to try from NN.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I've heard the salts aged (oxidized) faster which surprised me because I thought adding vit c (asorbic acid) had been used to slow the process down. It's interesting you had that observation.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
Oh it only takes a few days for the "Smooth to turn light amber and darken over time from there. NN says that's just a color Change due to the nic salts and not oxidation but I think it oxidizes faster, whatever the cause I think it affects the flavor in doing so.

Reactions: aikanae1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread