Nicotine Salts Juices for pods

Status
Not open for further replies.

nesta

Dec 20, 2011
nyc
pod solutions tobacco is closest to juul tob imo. I've tried almost all the reg tob salts except level up. pod solutions is 50/50 too which i think has a better performance in these pod systems than mr. salte. more throat hit too if thats what u want.
none of them will hit like the juul cause its a different salt base, they use benzoic acid.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Ok, here's some updated feedback on my Nude Nicotine "Smooth" nic salts I used for DIY. Over time, the nic salts have dramatically darkened, and although NN says this doesn't affect flavor, in my opinion it does. When your NET juice and your Pepermint Ice DIY start have some of the same taste, its got to be the nic salts lol. When I first used it, I could detect no odd taste, it was clean tasting. Although NN says its not oxidation in the color change, I suspect thats part of it, as more air is in the bottle, the darker the Nic salts get. When I ordered sample bottles, I noticed the "Signature" nic salts stayed much lighter than the "Smooth", so I've ordered Signature to try this time. I also noticed Nicotine River now sells Nic Salts, but haven't tried it.

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
Hey guys I know I might be getting a bit off topic but do you think it would be ok to use an eleaf nano with nic salts because I read that the scare is really fragile/cheap. It's not one of the suggested mods but you can use a 1.0+ ohm setup with low wattage.
Yes, also not all Salts are 45mg nic. Some are 25mg as well. It all depends on how "you" can handle your nic intake. If you use a high ohm coil you should be fine. Just remember it might not be something that you want to vape a lot of "all" day if it was your only device and you like to vape a lot. For a work mod, and for short breaks, it might be perfect for that.

V43L1N

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
So. MD
Got a chance to try three of the new Mr. Salt-E flavors, and have been using them for a couple weeks now.
All run in a Kabuki (airflow as restricted as possible) with a 1.8Ω nautilus coil @ 13w on an istick pico. (Multiple identical setups, because who wants to use an ultrasonic cleaner to swap flavors?)

Strawberry - 25mg - Quickly becoming a new favorite, and is "real" strawberry flavor, without being overly sweet. I get about a week out of a coil with this juice (Approx 10ml). (I mix this 50/50 with the fruit+menthol from the same line, and it has become my go to stealth vape)

Blackberry - 25mg - The worst of the three, tastes mostly like chemicals. No idea what the coil life is like, I got through three tanks (Approx 6ml) to see if the flavor would improve, changed the coil twice to make sure it wasn't just a bad coil. Couldn't stand to vape any more of this flavor.

Strawberry Custard - 25mg - Excellent custard, "real" strawberry flavor, a little sweeter than the strawberry, but works well with the custard. I get about a week and a half out of a coil with this juice (Approx 15ml).

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Got a chance to try three of the new Mr. Salt-E flavors, and have been using them for a couple weeks now.
All run in a Kabuki (airflow as restricted as possible) with a 1.8Ω nautilus coil @ 13w on an istick pico. (Multiple identical setups, because who wants to use an ultrasonic cleaner to swap flavors?)

Strawberry - 25mg - Quickly becoming a new favorite, and is "real" strawberry flavor, without being overly sweet. I get about a week out of a coil with this juice (Approx 10ml). (I mix this 50/50 with the fruit+menthol from the same line, and it has become my go to stealth vape)

Blackberry - 25mg - The worst of the three, tastes mostly like chemicals. No idea what the coil life is like, I got through three tanks (Approx 6ml) to see if the flavor would improve, changed the coil twice to make sure it wasn't just a bad coil. Couldn't stand to vape any more of this flavor.

Strawberry Custard - 25mg - Excellent custard, "real" strawberry flavor, a little sweeter than the strawberry, but works well with the custard. I get about a week and a half out of a coil with this juice (Approx 15ml).
Good review!

Reactions: Cosmic_Glaze

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Just received Mr Salt E RY4 and Vanilla Custard (45mg). Filled the pod with some Vanilla Custard and I'm wishing I had gotten some of this stuff eons ago!

Nice and smooth, no irritation or harshness, and satisfying my cravings rather nicely.

Are you vaping 45MG or cutting it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread