Nicotine Salts Juices for pods

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Placed order for Mr. salt Es new tobacco. Will share my thoughts soon lol
It's nice. It taste almost exactly like the classic njoy Tobacco used in the Kings (not the Daily). Sweet with a faint taste of Apple. I think FILL MY POD tobacco is the winner tho. Just personal taste.

Reactions: dansus

dansus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    Nicotine River exclusively offers NicSelect™ a vaping-grade, unflavored e-liquid nicotine produced by Alchem International, an internationally-recognized phytoceuticals company with an FDA-approved manufacturing facility. Discerning vaping enthusiasts know that the quality of ingredients in nicotine e-liquids impacts the flavor. NicSelect™ is the most authentic, stable brand on the market today. It has a very faint flavor with a gentle throat hit and blends well when mixed with other ingredients such as flavorings. NicSelect™ meets and surpasses US Pharmacopeia (USP) standards. When you choose NicSelect®, rest assured you’re choosing the freshest, purest e-liquid nicotine extracted from pesticide-free tobacco plants – this is not a synthetically-produced e-liquid nicotine solution. NicSelect™ is packaged in white, opaque HDPE plastic which preserve the diluted e-liquid nicotine at its peak of freshness and prevent environmental exposure from breaking down the active components. Please see below why NicSelect has a clear advantage over every e-liquid nicotine company on the market. If you’re wondering where to buy e-liquid nicotine, Nicotine River is the trusted choice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread