• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Not just survival... Zombie Survival!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
so how do you know so much about all this,DragonVapor...hmmmmm????

what if YOUR a zombie just spreading disinformation so WE will be easier to get???? I mean isn't the very nature of a Zombie the re-animation of living cells???

I mean dead mutants turning into zombies makes perfect sense to me. Everyone knows that ANYTHING can happen in the presence of toxic sludge!!!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
"Disinformation is false or inaccurate information that is spread deliberately. It is synonymous with and sometimes called Black propaganda. It may include the distribution of forged documents, manuscripts, and photographs, or spreading malicious rumors and fabricated intelligence. Disinformation should not be confused with misinformation, information that is unintentionally false."

see!!!! your doing it again!:lol::lol:

seriously though...I want to sincerely thank you for this thread! What fun! :D

hey....maybe we could start a social club....Zombie Vapers! And we could all meet here

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
oh common DragonV....don't be like that. :) What's the forum for if not making a fool of yourself and pissing people off....just look at me! hehehe

so whadda ya think of the Zombie Vapers...good heavens wouldn't THAT give the "anti's" something to rave about~! We could all get together at a Zombie Walk,vape 100mg juice and play Zombie records backwards!:evil:

DragonVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
San Antonio, TX
oh common DragonV....don't be like that. :) What's the forum for if not making a fool of yourself and pissing people off....just look at me! hehehe

so whadda ya think of the Zombie Vapers...good heavens wouldn't THAT give the "anti's" something to rave about~! We could all get together at a Zombie Walk,vape 100mg juice and play Zombie records backwards!:evil:

Zombie walks scare me... you never know if there is a real zombie hiding in there

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Can we go to zombie fest from a distance? I don't want to get zombie gunk and potential toxic sludge on my battery. BTW, if the toxic sludge makes the zombie virus mutate and it just happens to be combine with virus that came from a fluorescent jellyfish, or any fluorescent lab critter, the zombies could glow. Add a black light LED and pick 'em out at night- this might not be a bad thing.

Aras

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
USA Pennsylvania
thevaporchef.com
hey Deadguy...nice weapon! I have thought about the possibility of some type of mod that would attach to a weapon along with a small solar power pack. Now forgive my ignorance....but Zombies only come out at night,right? Or are there different kinds? Because if they come out in the day I don't know how usefull solar power will be cuz it usually take a long time to charge something....

yeah....I don't want THIS to happen to my dogs!!!!!

Rock river arms mid-length!

As far as power goes, hand crank generator and solar.

For those asking about daytime zombies, they will adapt... I think...

Also consider using a PV that uses the same batts as your tactical flashlight. Maybe a PV heavy enough to use as a blunt melee weapon?

chrisl317

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Warren, MI USA
Rock river arms mid-length!

As far as power goes, hand crank generator and solar.

For those asking about daytime zombies, they will adapt... I think...

Also consider using a PV that uses the same batts as your tactical flashlight. Maybe a PV heavy enough to use as a blunt melee weapon?

How about a PEQ box on a rail wired down to your PV?

ZOMBIE JOKES!!!

Why did the zombie go to hospital?
He wanted to learn, a few sick jokes.

How do you know a zombie is tired?
He's dead on his feet.

What do little zombies play?
Corpses and Robbers.

What did the zombie get a medal for?
Deadication.

What's a zombie say when he gets a letter from his girlfriend?
It's a dead-letter day.

Where do zombies go for cruises?
The Deaditerranean Sea.

What did the zombie's friend say when he introduced him to his girlfriend?
Good grief! Where did you dig her up from?

What do you call a zombie in a belfry?
A dead ringer.

What did the zombie eat after its teeth were pulled out?
The dentist.

:D

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Love the jokes!

Here are some Beatles songs for Zombies (credit goes to a different ces for the creative alterations)

Dear Undead Prudence
Eight Days a Week for Eternity
Everybody’s Trying to be My Zombie
Happiness is a Warm Brain
Hey Jude (watch out for that zombie)
Lucy in the Sky with Zombies
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da, Oh My God, It’s the Zombie Apocalypse
Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Half-Eaten Hearts Club

DragonVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
San Antonio, TX
Outside....as in outside to smoke :)

however....I still think it's an anti-Zombie conspiricy Because now they will close the thread due to the fact that we are discussing e-cigs and the Loung is supposed to be for everything OTHER than e-cigs. So....Social Club:evil::D
lol You really think there would be interest in a Zombie related e-cig group?

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
hehe...Hi Rosa! I dont' like going outside...that's where the angry mob always is!!! They look like they might be living in Oregon somewhere...LOL!
11835__22758.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread