Status
Not open for further replies.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Since back in early/mid April nothing left but parts from Peter... but I got his personal V1 earlier this month.

Too bad, really. It's a great atty. I'd love to see another run of V2s. I've tried following dibby's thread, but I cant.

Reactions: SkinyFatMan

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Too bad, really. It's a great atty. I'd love to see another run of V2s. I've tried following dibby's thread, but I cant.

I can't say either way about another run of them. Have 6 in daily use, and have the top caps to build 2 or 3 more plus endless AFC's for them "if" I had more bases to build on. But I'm happy with 6 and swapping caps/AFC's around on them.

Reactions: Walter Ego

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I'm DEFINITELY short a Nuppin base, now that I've got wood on the way!
I've got 3 colors in cap+AFC, but just one bottom - Yikes!

And since the new Woodvilles have brass on 'em, I HAVE to find a brassy atty.
I guess I could grab a brass Cyclone AFC or something...

I'm picky about the aesthetics - can't abide a 22 mm hanging over my Reo LP deck, for instance.
Any other brassy atomizers I should look at?
I'd probably give the RM7 a shot on a Woodville - if there were a full brass cover, and not just the top ring.

I can't say either way about another run of them. Have 6 in daily use, and have the top caps to build 2 or 3 more plus endless AFC's for them "if" I had more bases to build on. But I'm happy with 6 and swapping caps/AFC's around on them.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither

I'm picky about the aesthetics - can't abide a 22 mm hanging over my Reo LP deck, for instance.
I'd probably give the RM7 a shot on a Woodville - if there were a full brass cover, and not just the top ring.

Sounds like you have the fixings for an all brass Nuppin' for the new Woodvil if you have a V2 base, nearly so even with a V1 base.

I don't care for the look of 22mm atty's on metal LP Reos either. In part why I have 6 Nuppin's for 6 LP Grands.

The Rogue's (RM7) are big air atty's that even with just the brass AFC on them would highlight the brass on the New Woodvil's IMO. My Rogue will not go on the new Woodvil though... an all brass V2 Nuppin' and DT will.

I did similar to a RM7 with my first 3 V1 SS Nuppin's just by choice of AFC color and DT's on them. Now with SS, Naval Brass and Black Ano top caps and AFC's, both V1 and V2 bases the possibilities to mix for aesthetics on any mod is pretty good... plus I could also patina/torch for even more possibilities. For example I have a torched copper AFC for my LPG Copper Vein that carries the copper theme but with the addition of torched hues of other colors. Patina possibilities are almost endless on brass and copper with the right chemicals.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Yep - I can do an all brass Nuppin - but I've got TWO woodies coming, plus my current Grand...
I may try a Rogue and just haunt classies for a Nuppin.

Torched on a copper vein sounds beautiful, for sure!

Sounds like you have the fixings for an all brass Nuppin' for the new Woodvil if you have a V2 base, nearly so even with a V1 base.

I don't care for the look of 22mm atty's on metal LP Reos either. In part why I have 6 Nuppin's for 6 LP Grands.

The Rogue's (RM7) are big air atty's that even with just the brass AFC on them would highlight the brass on the New Woodvil's IMO. My Rogue will not go on the new Woodvil though... an all brass V2 Nuppin' and DT will.

I did similar to a RM7 with my first 3 V1 SS Nuppin's just by choice of AFC color and DT's on them. Now with SS, Naval Brass and Black Ano top caps and AFC's, both V1 and V2 bases the possibilities to mix for aesthetics on any mod is pretty good... plus I could also patina/torch for even more possibilities. For example I have a torched copper AFC for my LPG Copper Vein that carries the copper theme but with the addition of torched hues of other colors. Patina possibilities are almost endless on brass and copper with the right chemicals.

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT

What about a brass RM2?:thumb:

Reactions: RobbieVape

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
True, there's that!
It'd probably take me a few tries to get the air where I'd want it - and I'm concerned about leaking once I get there, too. Seems like an atty that's most naturally a fit for a tight-ish draw, no?

I happen to like a tighter draw geared to giving more flavor vs. a lot of air to produce huge clouds.
The RM2 brass is soft so it's very easy to open up. I would try a small round file vs. a drill and open little by little as you can't go back. A lot of people open up to 1/16. That's a bit too airy for me. I have one stock and another opened to 3/32.
I rarely get a leaking issue unless I really over squonk and tilt too much, the RM2 drains pretty well.

The.Drifter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
Virginia
Nuppins at work today :)

gsgvdqr7g5yjfa66g.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread