Old Man Blue's - GG4S

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Well it is a little embarrassing but the other day I was having trouble with my GG4S I thought I will ask Imeo he will know what’s wrong! He ask me to check and clean all threads and Posts the works and suggested backing off the firing pin half a turn in case my bat was slightly bent which was a great idea.
I washed and cleaned my GG4S three times but still the same problem misfire bad connection:mad:

Then I walked to the living room and picked up my reading glasses, in my defense 3 years ago I had laser eye surgery and have better then 20/20 vision but being over 40 the things up close get a little blurred:D

Well once I had my glasses on the threads where just nasty (discolored) I broke down and used Brasso and a tooth brush on the the threads, post and spring they where cleaner then they have ever been.:laugh: So GG4S is working at a 110 percent and all is well in the world again.

Thanks Imeo for the advice and I will always have my reading glasses handy when cleaning now.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Well it is a little embarrassing but the other day I was having trouble with my GG4S I thought I will ask Imeo he will know what’s wrong! He ask me to check and clean all threads and Posts the works and suggested backing off the firing pin half a turn in case my bat was slightly bent which was a great idea.
I washed and cleaned my GG4S three times but still the same problem misfire bad connection:mad:

Then I walked to the living room and picked up my reading glasses, in my defense 3 years ago I had laser eye surgery and have better then 20/20 vision but being over 40 the things up close get a little blurred:D

Well once I had my glasses on the threads where just nasty (discolored) I broke down and used Brasso and a tooth brush on the the threads, post and spring they where cleaner then they have ever been.:laugh: So GG4S is working at a 110 percent and all is well in the world again.

Thanks Imeo for the advice and I will always have my reading glasses handy when cleaning now.

GGs need take a bath from time to time, as everybody :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread