On stockpiling after FDA deeming regulations

Status
Not open for further replies.

schismz

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Yep a lot of people don't think it's a big deal and think they'll be able to to skirt the laws. Big money is involved so they're going to be aggressive, people quitting tobacco has put them in a cash crunch.

I feel ya, I guess it pays to be paranoid for other reasons, my only facebook profiles are all fake, and here, where I've been reading and posting for 6 years now... never even got an avatar ;-) As for who I am, who knows, never had a need for the classifieds, I'm just another voice in an ocean of noise who likes stacking proxies and using Tor :) (Yes, I know, the NSA owns Tor, but the NSA really doesn't care about drugZ).

They don't want to stop the flow, the so called war on drugs gives them the huge budgets and draconian storm trooper power.

The "war on drugs" isn't even real. There's just way too much money to be made harassing and persecuting people, way too much money in the private prison industry, way too much money for law enforcement stealing people's possessions and confiscating them, and as for "stopping" drugs, well, where would the CIA get their covert ops budgets if not selling ......, ......., and guns?

We have only something like 4.2% of the world's population. Yet we have 25% of the world's prison population. Many of them are in there for nonviolent drug offenses.

Anyhoo, off topic, but yup, our government doesn't care about people at all, the only thing anybody cares about is money. This is not news. If it news, well, welcome to reality I guess.

OFFICIAL NOTICE: the "wild west" of vaping is drawing to an end; welcome to the anarchy of vaping and grey and black markets, bitcoin welcome, burner phones with hotspots are $35 at Walmart, and use a mail drop! Cheers!

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle

I feel ya, I guess it pays to be paranoid for other reasons, my only facebook profiles are all fake, and here, where I've been reading and posting for 6 years now... never even got an avatar ;-) As for who I am, who knows, never had a need for the classifieds, I'm just another voice in an ocean of noise who likes stacking proxies and using Tor :) (Yes, I know, the NSA owns Tor, but the NSA really doesn't care about drugZ).

The "war on drugs" isn't even real. There's just way too much money to be made harassing and persecuting people, way too much money in the private prison industry, way too much money for law enforcement stealing people's possessions and confiscating them, and as for "stopping" drugs, well, where would the CIA get their covert ops budgets if not selling ......, ......., and guns?

We have only something like 4.2% of the world's population. Yet we have 25% of the world's prison population. Many of them are in there for nonviolent drug offenses.

Anyhoo, off topic, but yup, our government doesn't care about people at all, the only thing anybody cares about is money. This is not news. If it news, well, welcome to reality I guess.

OFFICIAL NOTICE: the "wild west" of vaping is drawing to an end; welcome to the anarchy of vaping and grey and black markets, bitcoin welcome, burner phones with hotspots are $35 at Walmart, and use a mail drop! Cheers!

Drugs fund the spooks, that is the truth and they have a rather large hand in drug running.

Anyway yes Vaping is going underground and it will prosper

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

philbh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Westlake, Ohio

I ordered from Highbrow back at the dawn of time around 2011 or something and was underwhelmed and never re-ordered anything from them; Ahlusion OTOH I like quite a bit. However, to the best of my knowledge, both of them are e-liquid/juice vendors, not sources of 100mg/ml pure nic base, which is what you want.

Anyhoo, my personal stash is currently at 18 liters, which I think where it's staying, since it's enough for me to last about half a century along with a few friends and family members.

I like these, but, they're far from the cheapest.

Chemnovatic 100mg/ml (around $100 per liter)

Carolina Extracts 100mg/ml (around $160 per liter)

A lot of people here like Nude Armor (since you need do nothing other than toss the bottles in a freezer, no re-packing required)

RTS Vapes seems to get a thumbs up for cheap nic that's not bad.

Anyway, lots of other options, I personally like the 1st two, but they're also the most expensive.
    I got 4 liters of 100 mg from My Freedom Smokes for about $160 shipped, on sale. Tastes fine to me....

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    I definitely know all about being tapped out haha.The 7 i bought from them were split between 2 orders because i'm too broke to buy them all at once haha.

As for quality,i think you will be happy with them from both places.I have used several fd 510's and never had any issues with them.I haven't used any of the vt ones yet,but they just feel a bit better.On the other hand,if you happen to get any bottom feed 510's,i would definitely get the vt ones for that,they are an extremely better design than the fd ones.

:thumb:

I've got a Fat Daddy 510 connector on my Scott's Mods mech mod.

I hear you though, stock up! :D

Vandal

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2009
    NE Ohio

They're trying to make burner phones illegal, last I read. A California rep introduced a bill that would require id to be presented and verified. Also for prepaid smartphones and SIM cards. No more anonymous purchases, and your information goes into a database. There is no privacy left.

schismz

ECF Veteran
    Aug 2, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    They're trying to make burner phones illegal, last I read. A California rep introduced a bill that would require id to be presented and verified. Also for prepaid smartphones and SIM cards. No more anonymous purchases, and your information goes into a database. There is no privacy left.
    Then order super-fast, 'cuz 3 weeks til armageddon! :shock:

Seriously though, somehow I don't envision nationwide manhunts for vaping criminals, that's just becoming silly. They've effectively destroyed vaping for 99.9% of the population who will go back to cigs, or vaping blu's or whatever. Their tax money is safe. I could be wrong of course, never underestimate how sociopathic our elected officials are, but then that's why I'm all set here in the bunker, and have legal access to all my vape supplies purchased before the drop dead date.

Last edited:

Yiana

Ultra Member
    Nov 20, 2015
    Planet Earth

They are closing all loops for privacy. People need to wake up.

Yiana

Ultra Member
    Nov 20, 2015
    Planet Earth
    Sad reality is they won't, they are too busy watching the Kardashians and buying cheap crap made in China at Wal-Mart.

They'll have their heads down on their phones all the way to the camps. It's sickening actually because that is the way our country is heading.

retired1

Administrator
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    @mikepetro I don't think I can PM on here as im fairly new but I am looking for your approval to convert your "Vapocolypse Calculator spreadsheet" to a windows application.

If you could, can you contact me asap please.

Cheers,
    Happy Vaping!

As a Full Member, you can use the Conversation system.

beckdg

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 1, 2013
    TN
    Very good point! Something I want to remind folks of too is that your mail carrier/postmaster is bound by law to report things suspicious to the authorities and any liquid spill or powder spill gets reported. I worked at the post office during the original anthrax powder in the mail scare. We were on high alert to report anything suspicious. Also liquid spills (nic) as well as powder. A few years ago I ordered a protein supplement that leaked a bit in the package, I got a call form the post office about the leaking white powder! LOL I told her it was a protein powder and nothing suspicious and I was a former postal employee so I thanked her for her diligence as I knew what the actual scare was like when it happened years ago. Another time I ordered liquid glycerin soap, it leaked everywhere because of poor packaging, I got called. And yes it is true the postal inspectors can arrest people. Workers will not knowingly mail something that is forbidden because they can get fired doing so. So if vape would get banned by USPS, they will be watching.
    And they have no qualms showing up at your door with 2 federal officers.

Won't bat an eye.

Just business as usual despite what would be a very unusual day.

Tapatyped

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    Fed law trumps state law, states can do as they please as long as they are not violating fed law.

True, but the feds have to get state senators and representatives to pass the federal laws that the states must follow. It's all about the states rights clause in the Constitution's 10th amendment that balances power between the two.

Last edited:

Truthdog

ECF Veteran
    Jul 9, 2016
    Washington, DC
    Ok, so on stockpiling. I am looking for the best (most durable and part avail) rebuild able tank (prob single coil) to stock up on a few. Have looked at all the Kayfun raves, but at $100 each and family old technology, there must be something better. Or is it all materials and machining?

What would you recommend I but to run off my single battery Provari radius? All opinions welcome!

Vandal

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2009
    NE Ohio
    Ok, so on stockpiling. I am looking for the best (most durable and part avail) rebuild able tank (prob single coil) to stock up on a few. Have looked at all the Kayfun raves, but at $100 each and family old technology, there must be something better. Or is it all materials and machining?

What would you recommend I but to run off my single battery Provari radius? All opinions welcome!
    I stocked up on EHPro Kayfun Lite Plus v2 clones. Purchased for $5-$15 each. The Kayfuns are classic from what I understand, and they would be hard to beat.

schismz

ECF Veteran
    Aug 2, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Drug talk is not permitted on ECF. This is not open for debate.

r055co

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 24, 2015
    Seattle
    How much kanthal are people stocking up with? (Just curious)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This is about 1/2 of my stash.
    I love fused Claptons so most of it is smaller gauge for the wrapping wire.

a630cf14e021844b5fdfce81ce705b23.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread