Status
Not open for further replies.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
You need to continue looking into Nicotine Suppliers. Most Retail Nicotine IS from China as it is the largest supplier in the world of Processed Nicotine.
USA has been slow in advancing Producers of Pharmaceutical Grade Nicotine - mostly supplying the Pharma industry.
Chemnovatic Nicotine - Poland Based - is also widely sold in the USA.
So your USA Nicotine purchases are likely off shore produced anyway.

CHEMNOVATIC
I don't know a lot about DIY juice, but some might to want to checkout this thread.

Ask The Chemist

Reactions: bnrkwest

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
The FT ones are third party, still no Kanger equivalent. They are about the size of the coil heads and may be tight for building, but have overall good reviews. I figure I can work with them and drill out the sides if necessary, but I use 2/3 PG liquid so they may not need that for my application. These - $3.22 Replacement Nano RBA Coil Head for SUBTANK Clearomizer at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I may be in a small minority that find the Nanos very interesting as their smaller diameter works well on the ProVari slant cap models which are my favorite. I'm a low wattage vaper, but if push comes to shove I still want the subohm option for at least occasional use on my mechs instead of dripping. I am already likely in a very small minority that enjoys the Vision Nova top coil tanks which I use all day lol!

You just made a little Bear very happy if they work in the Nano.

I liked the nano but didn't like rebuilding tge coil heads. Tge ruvberized grommets failed after 15-20 rebuilds.

My left hand is messed up and I sometines have to try 10 times to trap the leads under the screw heads.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I bought 1000ml of nic, tossed it in the freezer. I'm not too worried about the rest of the ingredients. Going to buy some replacement parts for my tanks and a couple mods. I'll be set.

That would last me 1/2 year ..............:(
With wife/Daughter/Self all at/below 3mg :shock:

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
That would last me 1/2 year ..............:(
With wife/Daughter/Self all at/below 3mg :shock:
Wow,how much juice do the 3 of you go through?I have it figured that me and my son use 1/2 liter a year of 100mg nic,and i'm at 11mg and he's at 7mg,with both of us using around 240ml of juice each every month.

Reactions: pbanj

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I bought 1000ml of nic, tossed it in the freezer. I'm not too worried about the rest of the ingredients. Going to buy some replacement parts for my tanks and a couple mods. I'll be set.
thats the way to do it.

Prep a few things as you can afford tgem.

When something happens you're set.

pbanj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2015
virginia, usa
www.gotbrew.org
thats the way to do it.

Prep a few things as you can afford tgem.

When something happens you're set.
Ya that's my plan. The funny part is the guy who buys juice bought the nic for me. He was like I don't want to worry about you running out. Between the 2 of us we have used a 3rd of the original 250ml bottle I bought. And that's with me giving away 30ml of it lol

Last edited:

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Ya that's my plan. The funny part is the guy who buys juice bought the nic for me. He was like I don't want to worry about you running out. Between the 2 of us we have used a 3rd of the original 250ml bottle I bought. And that's with me giving away 30ml of it lol
Yes nic lasts a long time.

For one person three liters would last for years!

I used 40-45% of a liter in a year and I was vaping at 18 mg when i started, and I had reduced to 11 mg at the end of the first year.

If i had been subohming and using 4-6 mg nic i would have used only 1/4-1/3 of a liter.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I ordered 2 of these STM from Vape Happy but this is new gear for me. In going to FT to order a few rebuildable coils I find there are SO many to choose from. New gear, new lingo, new choices UGGHHH so much room for error.
Can someone please show me the link for the rebuildable coil for this : KANGER SUBTANK Mini – VAPEHAPPY
so I do not end of with a bunch of the WRONG ones
I want .5

pbanj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2015
virginia, usa
www.gotbrew.org
I ordered 2 of these STM from Vape Happy but this is new gear for me. In going to FT to order a few rebuildable coils I find there are SO many to choose from. New gear, new lingo, new choices UGGHHH so much room for error.
Can someone please show me the link for the rebuildable coil for this : KANGER SUBTANK Mini – VAPEHAPPY
I want .5
$5.59 Authentic KangerTech SUBTANK Mini RBA Plus Coil Head - SUBTANK Mini RBA Plus (free shipping) - FastTech.com

$5.59 Authentic KangerTech SUBTANK Mini RBA Plus Coil Head - stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

They have clones but they norm use .... insulator

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I want .5
Just realized why I was so confused. There are multitudes of them but they are not all Kanger. Also what is the V2?

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I want .5
    It does come with a rebuild-able RBA base. However it's a V1, which works fine for me using 35/65vg.
    Higher VG works better in the RBA plus, shown above. (Has the larger holes in the chimney)

pbanj

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 25, 2015
    virginia, usa
    www.gotbrew.org
    Are we talking airflow holes or juice flow holes on the RBA?
    I confirmed with Vape Happy the STMs they have on sale, have the 2 airflow holes in the base, but use the V1 RBA.
    There are v1 and v2 on the rba also. The v1 has tiny holes(easily fixed with a dremel or drill bit). The v2 has larger holes

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread