Penelope V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risto

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2013
Warsaw, Poland
The GG is a Greek lego.:)
Because for example, I have now Penelope v2.
But when I buy a new update for Penny v2 and Penelope V2 Body and Penelope V2 Cap yet, then I'll have two Penelope ie v2 & v3.
As yet I buy a new small tank with a new small mouthpiece for Penelope v2, it will be more possible combinations Penelope v2 or v3.
:)

Last edited:

RandomFellow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
Plymouth, MI, USA
Zen too tries for that Ran? I would be glad if he finds a better way than me. To say the truth I found my way and it involves new materials but electronics too.

Yes, he has been a big proponent of safety I'm our devices. He even uses resistors in his "mechanical" devices. Pbusardo had a great 2-part interview with him on YouTube. Like you, he also is working on combinations of electronics and materials for added safety.

Oh, and you have to love a guy who makes a version of his atomizer for the GG!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dontknow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2013
Devon
This Penny V2 and V3 is doing my head in! Maybe someone can clear this up for me?
The new short tank coming for the V2 is still V2 with r/nr wires? Right?
The new base and new rebuildable part will be resistance wires only - and also is for V2? Right?
This would give the option of either original tank, or short tank? Both with the option of r/nr wires OR resistance wires only? Right?
The new V3 with be resistance wire ONLY? With the short tank ONLY? Right?
Or - wrong!
Which - if any, will have the option of the suitably shorter mouthpiece for the shorter tank?

I have read through the threads - but it's as clear as mud to me. Obviously I'm confusing myself - so please help me out and clear this up for me...

Thanks...

FogNL

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2013
Amsterdam
Does anybody know what the main consideration(s) was/were to change the rebuildable part? I guess that must be ease of use by loosing the res-nores wire and the ceramic cup. But I don't (yet?) see how this would improve the vape quality?

I don't mean to swear in church but it seems to head towards a Kayfun type design or am I missing something essential?

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Does anybody know what the main consideration(s) was/were to change the rebuildable part? I guess that must be ease of use by loosing the res-nores wire and the ceramic cup. But I don't (yet?) see how this would improve the vape quality?

I don't mean to swear in church but it seems to head towards a Kayfun type design or am I missing something essential?

Imeo made the upgrade after us bugging him for a long time. When I say "us" I mean many GG members here. Besides I think the only common aspect of the Ithaka upgrade to the Kayfun is the fact that they both use Resistance wire only otherwise they are totally different.
If anything I would say that the Kayfun designer was inspired (to put it mildly) by the Iatty when he designed the chimney of the Kayfun

Itshak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Israel
The best out of it that GG's have in home made all options devise.
Those who like Old atty for some juices ( like me ) will keep using them with the ready wire.
I don't think there is any better for some juices then old atty!

Yet for some other juices and some fox new update provide the R only but with ease of refilling
Like no other device and juice control like no other device.

The new update provide more mellow vape in a way I prefer it on some
Heavy complex tobaccos.

The Ithaka platform became the most versatile platform made by any,
and it also a dripper with small modification with the new update and the old update.

So two kind of atty in a tank mod two kind of atty in drip mod,we have all we want and more
We ever thought can be on the same device!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
good to know Random. To my opinion it would be nice if he go away from mesh too.
Safety with electronics is not exactly what you think. You will understand what I mean after VIR
Yes, he has been a big proponent of safety I'm our devices. He even uses resistors in his "mechanical" devices. Pbusardo had a great 2-part interview with him on YouTube. Like you, he also is working on combinations of electronics and materials for added safety.

Oh, and you have to love a guy who makes a version of his atomizer for the GG!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
kaufun has nothing to do with new part of penelope Fog. This new part has moving pins, liquid control and the ability to collect the unburned liquid.
And because I dont want anyone to forget the original maker of e-cigs constructions, the man that invented the pins with bolts was the man that made the A1 and A2 constructions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread