Penelope V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomFellow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
Plymouth, MI, USA
I am also working hard to find serious vaping materials and to control vaping in a way that all people would be really safe. We are not safe at all now, thats a reality. But be sure that I will find it soon or later. We have to put vaping in a whole new level. We dont make jokes with our health.

I am a little tired of seing people making experiments on others people back without knowledge just to make money. This industry has to be updated very soon because vaping is not a toy and its not a joke

Sounds like someone has been talking with Zen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steliosss

kindness always repays... be sure of that...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2012
Athens - Greece (GG land)
www.e-smokeguru.gr
...And a question , please : will Oddy drip mode mouth piece fit on Penelope V3 ?

Ody drip mode mouthpiece fits perfect to Ithaka's update Kad, so I think it will also fits to PenV3.

EDIT: Yes to all as imeo said in the next post

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
yes on all kad
So understand that :
Penelope small will be with R-NR-R wires but with small tank and mouthpiece ( let say will be P2-mini)
Penelope V3 will be only with R wires.
And a question , please : will Oddy drip mode mouth piece fit on Penelope V3 ?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Sounds like someone has been talking with Zen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zen too tries for that Ran? I would be glad if he finds a better way than me. To say the truth I found my way and it involves new materials but electronics too.

Lo zio

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2012
Italy
Ok, too many news and I'm a little bit confused - a couple of questions:

- I had a very quick look at Penelope V3 video; what I did not understand is how the definitive mouthpiece will look like. I mean, is it a one piece solid mouthpiece like the one that has to come for the V2 or does it include the air control features like the original semitelescopic mouthpiece for V2?

- One small question about the mini V2: again, is the mouthpiece a one piece solid one (traditional GG style)?

To sum up:

-Me as a Penelope V2 owner could buy the mini tank and mini mouthpiece to have a small Penelope, right?
-If I want to convert my V2 to V3 I need the new base, the new rebuildable part (obvioulsly) and a new mouthpiece, right?
-And if i want to make a mini V3 I should need another mouthpiece again (and obviously all the stuff mentioned for the V2--->V3 conversion) which we didn't see for now, right?

Sorry guys, probably it has been asked already, but my brain was smoking to get a glimpse on the new possible combinations... :p

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Ok, too many news and I'm a little bit confused - a couple of questions:

- I had a very quick look at Penelope V3 video; what I did not understand is how the definitive mouthpiece will look like. I mean, is it a one piece solid mouthpiece like the one that has to come for the V2 or does it include the air control features like the original semitelescopic mouthpiece for V2?

One solid mouthpiece Lo Zio

- One small question about the mini V2: again, is the mouthpiece a one piece solid one (traditional GG style)?
yes

To sum up:

-Me as a Penelope V2 owner could buy the mini tank and mini mouthpiece to have a small Penelope, right?
right

-If I want to convert my V2 to V3 I need the new base, the new rebuildable part (obvioulsly) and a new mouthpiece, right?
right

-And if i want to make a mini V3 I should need another mouthpiece again (and obviously all the stuff mentioned for the V2--->V3 conversion) which we didn't see for now, right?

right

Sorry guys, probably it has been asked already, but my brain was smoking to get a glimpse on the new possible combinations...
As I see you didnt have questions Lo Zio, just confirmations:laugh:

Lo zio

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2012
Italy
[...]

As I see you didnt have questions Lo Zio, just confirmations:laugh:

:laugh:
Then I understood everything clearly. Fine, thank you very much for helping me understand.
I think I'll try some of these news when they are out, but first of all I'll wait for the solid mouthpiece for V2 and for the pin to make it run again.

Scott_Simpson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Fort Wayne, IN
OK, let me see if I understand correctly ... the Penelope v3 base, the v3 Ithaka-style rebuildable section, and the v3 mouthpiece can be used with the Penelope v2 tank and top cap, yes? So this would be how I would "convert" my Penelope v2 atomizers to the new R-only Ithaka-style rebuildable? As I understand it, the Penelope v2 base is too small inside to accept the v3 rebuildable part, yes?

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
OK, let me see if I understand correctly ... the Penelope v3 base, the v3 Ithaka-style rebuildable section, and the v3 mouthpiece can be used with the Penelope v2 tank and top cap, yes? So this would be how I would "convert" my Penelope v2 atomizers to the new R-only Ithaka-style rebuildable? As I understand it, the Penelope v2 base is too small inside to accept the v3 rebuildable part, yes?

I think you will find your answer if you read Post #47 of this thread.

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
shipping costs 3 euros Dont, so if you only want small or free parts, this is your choice. Vasilis put this option on his site for situations like this
I hope the AD pins will last a little while...
I do need a new one (or two) - but postage for this is not worth it.
I want to bundle this/these pins with the penny v2 short parts when they become available...
Hope they will still be there then...

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
exactly Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread