Status
Not open for further replies.

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
How much titanium wire will I need and where to buy? Is their a video that shows how to make a coil for the new penelope?

I guess I cant use proteus if I dont get a penelope 4.
our option is not only penelope with proteus. You can use any atomizer as long as you use titanium grade 1 wire.

You have a lot of options for 17mm and below atties. You can use penelope base with Ody drip mode. You can use many drippers in the market if thats what you like. You even can use the small mini protank if you rebuild it with titanium.

Lo zio

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2012
Italy
I didn't come buy her for a while so I should get myself up to date.
Just a couple of questions:

1. The new Penelope V4 mini draws air from the side and lacks air control; as far as I remember from watching an old video proteus actually does have an air control system built in (which in the case of the new penny is obviously useless). Is this air control ring still planned for proteus?

2. If one wants air control then Penelope V3, small or not, should work fine on proteus, right?

Thanks!

Oh yes: Penelope V4 will be priced at?

Frillo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2013
Roma
Gino posted yesterday this picture about the new Penelope v4 ... I'm wrong or it looks "fatter" than the older one?

14kifzt.jpg

Last edited:

f00ma

Apr 25, 2012
Italy
Received my Penelope v4 this morning together with the new Tilemahos, set it up with a simple Khantal 1.3 ohm microcoil and fiber freaks (no cotton in the channels).

So far I'm really pleased with the performance of this atomizer, it delivers great flavour and thick vapour even at low wattages (10-12ish); the draw is optimal for mouth inhaling, maybe a little bit on the airy side, anyway very similar to how I usually set the airflow on Ithaka.

This is going to be a nice travel companion, great job as usual :)

SSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
Evans, GA
I just got mine a few hours ago and built my first coil on it. The draw isn't as tight as I would like, but overall it is a beautiful piece of work. I assume, because Imeo built it with Proteus' updated specs in mind, it will function much better on Proteus than it does on my JGG with just an 18350 in it.

Good job Imeo!!! I look forward to the union of Penelope and Proteus. It will be a glorious day.

Did I mention that it only took 2 days from Greece to just east of Atlanta, Georgia? That is ridiculously fast. I have ordered items from places in Atlanta that have taken longer to get here. ESG is setting the standard for costumer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread