The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

GG Tilemahos V2 and Penelope V4 mini official thread

Discussion in 'The GG' started by imeothanasis, Feb 8, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. AdamAnd

AdamAnd Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2011
    Ajax, Canada
    This is what I was hoping for! Is there any change to the way the springs (Coils) are secured? Thanks Adam

• Like Like x 1
  2. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    sure Adam!

Also be sure that the Zr springs (at least the 0,4mm) give extremely presise resistance

• Like Like x 1
  3. AdamAnd

Apr 20, 2011
    Ajax, Canada
    I was hoping for this. I ordered some new drip tips and Zr wire. Almost ready to get some videos ready just going to order a bin to get rid of all the waste its come to that. renovations are great when there complete. LOL
    I am glad you still have the passion to innovate I haven't been very active looking around at other devices but it seems new ideas are old ones with a different wrapper but that could be just me. Thanks Adam

• Like Like x 3
  4. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    then you will like Tilly armed. Its a new idea, including some existing features. Its an atomizer that you will love for sure Adam!

• Like Like x 3
  5. AdamAnd

Apr 20, 2011
    Ajax, Canada
    Can't wait to see it, I am still waiting for a wickless solution LOL

• Like Like x 2
  6. Naeg01

Naeg01 Full Member

Nov 26, 2015
    Imeo hi
    Do you have any future plans for a new Penelope ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like Like x 1
  7. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    Yes I do Naeg. Penelope has to be springomized and thats the next project! :) Springomizer is the future of rebuildables for now

• Like Like x 4
  8. Naeg01

Naeg01 Full Member

Nov 26, 2015
    Penelope with springomizer?
    OMG this would mean Perfection
    Can't wait :)

• Like Like x 2
  9. benlhalt

benlhalt Full Member

Dec 22, 2009
    Philadelphia, PA
    Hey Imeo, I've looked at all the vendors, and I don't see any Penelope V3 or V4 in stock anywhere? I'd like to finally get a Penelope/Proteus pair. I purchased a Penelope V2 ages ago in anticipation of the Proteus, then found out the V2 is incompatible with Proteus. Now parts are giving out on my Penelope (Penelope V2 - V3 - Ithaka update AD Pin, Ceramic Housing Plastic Nut), and replacements are hard to find, so I'd like to upgrade, but, now I can get a Proteus but not a Penelope :(

10. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    V4 will be ready in less than 1 month Ben. Sorry for the delay but I was really buzy with Armed's second batch

• Like Like x 4
  11. benlhalt

benlhalt Full Member

Dec 22, 2009
    Philadelphia, PA
    Great! I'll be patient! :)

• Like Like x 3
  12. David Kiss

David Kiss Full Member

Apr 17, 2017
    Dear Imeo,
    I've looked at all available vendors, and can't seem to find any Penelope or Tilemahos Armed Shined atomizers in stock. Can you give me any info on when will there be a new batch of either of them?

(the Tilemahos would look great on my wood-and-brass diy mod, and I plan on getting my girlfriend a Penelope since it's beautiful and petite, she would love it)

Thanks for any info in advance!

13. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
  14. David Kiss

David Kiss Full Member

Apr 17, 2017
    Thanks for the quick tip! Unfortunately, both stores show "out of stock" for the 22mm Armed and the Penelope v4. Here's hoping that they just didn't update their store pages because of the Easter holiday :)

15. Naeg01

Naeg01 Full Member

Nov 26, 2015
    Imeo hello :)
    Maybe a new version of mini Penelope ?
    Penelope mini with springomizer ?
    What's your opinion :)

• Like Like x 2
  16. David Kiss

David Kiss Full Member

Apr 17, 2017
    Dear Imeo,
    I've a pretty "noob" question regarding the Penelope v4. Can I use a standard 510 drip tip with it by default, or do I need to purchase the "Drip tip mouthPiece + cap" for that? Sorry if this question was covered elsewhere, I'm just not sure about the answer.

17. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    no problem about the question buddy!

You have to purchase the drip tip mouthpiece + cap :)

18. David Kiss

David Kiss Full Member

Apr 17, 2017
    Thanks for the info! And just another question - will you send one of the stores which you have mentioned above a new batch of 22mm Armed in the near future? It would save me on shipping if I could order both the Penelope and the Armed in one shipment :)

19. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    of cource David. Armed third batch is very close. But I am not sure that until then penelope will be in stock so better ask the store to reserve penelope for you until armed reach them

20. David Kiss

David Kiss Full Member

Apr 17, 2017
    In the end, I've ordered a single Penelope from Bitfumo, since the Golden Greek store ran out of Penelopes in the meanwhile. If my girlfriend would requests it, I'll buy her a drip tip mouthpiece + cap when I get a brass Armed for my steampunk mod :)
    Thanks for your help!

• Like Like x 2