Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoofhearted62

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
South Park, Pa. USA
looking for a new mod, but so many choices, please help me decide. SVD, Provari, or Zmax. if you have specific models of these makes that would help also. Pro's and cons of each if you have some. I have been researching most of these for a few days and still cant decide. :(

must handle 510 threads, kanger, vivi nova and kanger pro tanks.

Last edited:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Do yourself a big favor and get a Vamo from FastTech for around $30 You will not regret it.

The Vamo is not only variable voltage but is variable wattage as well. It has a 5 amp limit (may not matter to some but, I like it) where the others that you mention have 3 and 4 amp limits. It is extremely easy to use. Much easier than a Zmax or Provari. It is capable of using in short mode with one 18350 battery or full size with one 18650 battery

$31.19 Vamo-Vivi Voltage Adjustable E-Cigarette Battery Compartment - stainless steel / with extension part at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

If you need batteries
$11.03 Panasonic CGR18650CH Rechargeable 2250mAh 3.7V 18650 Lithium Batteries 2-pack - authentic cells / 2-pack at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

You can also get the kit
http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10004394/1354101-vamo-vivi-voltage-adjustable-e-cigarette-battery

Shipping is free but, it will take 1-2 weeks to get it.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Hoofhearted62

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
South Park, Pa. USA
Salemgold- thanks for the info. but I do have a question. I got a kanger protank last week and am having a hard time using it on anything but my ego. it seems that the kanger can never get down far enough to hit the battery. ive tried a seigile? zmax, and a couple of other mods, but none seems to work except the ego. although i sometimes have to lift the battery tab to work with te ego as well. any suggestions? i love the kanger pro and NEED it to work on whatever i get

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Salemgold- thanks for the info. but I do have a question. I got a kanger protank last week and am having a hard time using it on anything but my ego. it seems that the kanger can never get down far enough to hit the battery. ive tried a seigile? zmax, and a couple of other mods, but none seems to work except the ego. although i sometimes have to lift the battery tab to work with te ego as well. any suggestions? i love the kanger pro and NEED it to work on whatever i get

I use the ProTanks on my Vamo with zero issues. One option would be to get a 510 to 510 adapter to use. It is actually a good idea to use the sealed 510 to 510 adapter with mods as it will keep any drips from juice out of your mod. The other benefit is that it will save wear and tear on the threads. Easier to replace an adapter than to replace a top cap or mod :) Or, you could try getting another base for your ProTank as the one that you have may be the issue.

Here is one of the adapters that I speak of although many places carry them.

http://www.madvapes.com/v2-510-shorty-extension-sealed.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread