Pod Mods: Which One Are You Liking the Most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitkitchan19316

Multiple ID Suspension
Sep 12, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company

kitkitchan19316

Multiple ID Suspension
Sep 12, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1

kitkitchan19316

Multiple ID Suspension
Sep 12, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
Hi phonedude, im looking a all-in-one ecig these days, watched a review video saying that Cycn provided little vapor, is that circumstance occur to you?
I know I'm not phonedude but I think the Cync puts out a reasonable amount of vapor. No you're not going to "chuck clouds" but that's not what the device is designed for.

phonedude

DIY Enthusiast
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2011
Kansas
Hi phonedude, im looking a all-in-one ecig these days, watched a review video saying that Cycn provided little vapor, is that circumstance occur to you?

I get a decent amount of vapor. I do take long deep puffs. The draw is a little tighter than I prefer but I can work with it. I'm happy with it overall.

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
I get a decent amount of vapor. I do take long deep puffs. The draw is a little tighter than I prefer but I can work with it. I'm happy with it overall.
That's exactly what I do as well. Long, slow draws. Good warmth and a satisfying (for me) amount of vapor and flavor. I ordered a third Cync and more pods during the weekend. I'm starting to use the Cync more than my other setups even at home.

kitkitchan19316

Multiple ID Suspension
Sep 12, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1

kitkitchan19316

Multiple ID Suspension
Sep 12, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
woah, you are already ordering the third Cycn?! It seems youre a big fan to this product.
It works well for me. I still have and use other attys and mods but I find myself reaching for my Cyncs way more often. It's just such a satisfying vape. My only wish is that the FDA gets blown out of the water so we get more flavors and more innovation for the Cync.

Reactions: phonedude

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
It works well for me. I still have and use other attys and mods but I find myself reaching for my Cyncs way more often. It's just such a satisfying vape. My only wish is that the FDA gets blown out of the water so we get more flavors and more innovation for the Cync.

Where are you getting your Cync's and pod's from?

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
New place for the Mod Pod talk! Vape Pod Systems

Still undecided whether to move this thread there or not. I think that there should be some visibility in the General Section for those that have not heard of these.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
MHO is it would work better in the new section, it could get lost in the general section real quick if no-one is posting in the thread. And the new section is only the 6th sub forum on the home page, easy to find. JMHO :)

kitkitchan19316

Multiple ID Suspension
Sep 12, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Well only the Juul has .7ml pods. None of the others being discussed here do. Besides that these devices are meant for higher nic liquids and to be used as a "quick fix" type of device. They aren't really meant to be chain vaped from when you wake up until you go to sleep.

Back in action with (quite a few) batts and the new and improved pods. Very happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread