RDA Pre Built Coils for RDA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcosA

Verified Member
Nov 1, 2015
Puerto Rico
Hey everyone. I decided to jump to the rda stuff but right now i don't know how to make my own coils so i want to buy pre built ones. I honestly probably will always buy them built since money not an issue.

I will be buying Mutation x v4 as the RDA. Will these kinds of pre built coils works for this? htmPre-Build Coils
and this
Prebuilt Kanthal Coils (10 pack) - 101 Vape

Also, what the difference between those wires? Some of them look "cool" and some of them look "simple.

Thanks in advance!

EverPresentNoob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
DC Metro area
well the twisted and claptons allow more juice to contact the coil in the nooks and cranies so you can get more vapor and flavor from them from just a normal single wire coil. when I make them for some reason I also get more spitting... Not sure what i do to them, but I go to a local shop and he makes them and they dont spit much, I make the exact same coil and I get a lot of spitting... A lot of those designer coils are all about surface area.

Reactions: MarcosA

MarcosA

Verified Member
Nov 1, 2015
Puerto Rico
well the twisted and claptons allow more juice to contact the coil in the nooks and cranies so you can get more vapor and flavor from them from just a normal single wire coil. when I make them for some reason I also get more spitting... Not sure what i do to them, but I go to a local shop and he makes them and they dont spit much, I make the exact same coil and I get a lot of spitting... A lot of those designer coils are all about surface area.

Interesting stuff. I bought some twisted ones.
Can you tell me the dif between kanthol and the others ? That the type of wiring ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread