Looking for a rda for squonking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
So I “dewicked” both the narda and the radar. Wow, much better flavour, but the narda blows the radar out of the water wrt taste.

Good to hear. Remember the saying "Sometimes less is more." Builiding the coils is the easy part. Wicking is the art.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
So I “dewicked” both the narda and the radar. Wow, much better flavour, but the narda blows the radar out of the water wrt taste.

Now here's what I do when I find an rda that Hits the way I want it to.

I make a Mental Note of things like the Chamber Size, where the Air Inlets are in relationship to the coil, was it a 510 or was it an 810 Drip Tip, overall Height and Diameter, etc.

Now when I see another rda or someone recommends something and it is Physically Similar, there is a Good Chance that I might like it. If it is Vastly Different, then there is a Good Chance that I will Not Like it.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
The narda blows most attys out of the water for flavor but there's some that come pretty close. It seems like the ones that do are variants of nardas original concept though .
O-atty, wasp, haku, Flave.... I think the only one BETTER than the Narda is the NarCA.

Armor, Soul S, Solo, Mulciber....those have great flavor too and the designs are a bit more original.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread