Status
Not open for further replies.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Hey does anyone else suck on 2 separate tanks at the same time if you wonder what the 2 flavors would taste like mixed?
Actually....YES...I had one tank with Blue Honey and my usual natural tobacco extract in the other...the idea was to make a "Swisher Sweet"....close....but no cigar

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Has anyone else ever found out when they refilled the wrong tank by mistake?:blush:

I did once now I double check, it wasn't a happy accident, it was a train wreck. :) Both were 5 mil tanks, I hurried and removed the coils and replaced with new coils so I saved my juice.:banana:

DreamWithin

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
New England

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
I quit smoking 3 months ago with the Sigelei 100w Plus and a Kangertech Subtank Mini. THANK YEW ECIGARETTE FORUM!
Actually ECF is just the educational/support portion...YOU DID THE WORK! Grats to all the quitters, not an easy endeavor and ECF is the educational and support forum to assist!!!

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Actually ECF is just the educational/support portion...YOU DID THE WORK! Grats to all the quitters, not an easy endeavor and ECF is the educational and support forum to assist!!!

Ha!! The one time in life when it's good you were a quitter.:D

BluLtspcl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2009
In the Wind
I think that we will get to 15 mil by this Saturday night. It looks like we are getting close! I keep getting bounced when I try to get to the contest rules though, not sure why. Do any posts count (in any forum/thread?). I received an email or would not have known about this exciting milestone for our forum at all! I've been on the road a lot and heading out again, so could be I don't even get a chance to log on until the party is over!

All that aside, this is the ONLY forum I belong to. (Not a forum/social network person.) But this forum matters and I've learned a lot and met many wonderful folks. So, my hat is off to you Joe, for starting it. You have saved more lives than the "other guys" probably cost all of us, including many loved ones and amazing folks. You are AWESOME!!!

I'll get back here when I can. I thank ALL of the forum staff, members and suppliers for being here. The new forum is really great, too, and I can bet it took a heck of a lot of work and brilliance!
:img:

robert walters

May 17, 2015
Toledo oh.
A little over 18 months ago, we held a prize for the 10 millionth post on ECF…

Well, I’m very happy to say that we’ll soon be approaching the 15th million post and, exactly as we did last time, we’ll have prizes for this landmark.

Our registered suppliers have been extremely generous, and we've a whole host of prizes up for grabs. So, the way this will run is...

We will have one main winner and a number of runner ups. The main winner will be the post we deem to be the 15millionth, and the runner ups will be every (as yet undetermined) number of posts afterwards. The winner will get the first pick of the prizes on offer, and subsequent runner ups will get to choose in the order they come through. How does that sound?

I can’t tell you how much it means to me that this site I started on a whim 7 and a half years ago has become such an amazing living beast; a community that has been responsible for the increasingly global phenomenon that is vaping.

It’s worth thinking for a minute about these 15 million posts. Among them are some of the most important conversations in public health history. I don’t think this is an exaggeration; Conversations that have led to new products, conversations that led to lives changed, conversations that in aggregate have played a massive part in vaping entering the mainstream.

The future’s ahead, and the conversation continues, but I wanted to take this moment to say thank you!

Oh, and good luck!

The prize list can be found here: Prize List for ECF's 15 millionth post! | E-Cigarette Forum
A little over 18 months ago, we held a prize for the 10 millionth post on ECF…

Well, I’m very happy to say that we’ll soon be approaching the 15th million post and, exactly as we did last time, we’ll have prizes for this landmark.

Our registered suppliers have been extremely generous, and we've a whole host of prizes up for grabs. So, the way this will run is...

We will have one main winner and a number of runner ups. The main winner will be the post we deem to be the 15millionth, and the runner ups will be every (as yet undetermined) number of posts afterwards. The winner will get the first pick of the prizes on offer, and subsequent runner ups will get to choose in the order they come through. How does that sound?

I can’t tell you how much it means to me that this site I started on a whim 7 and a half years ago has become such an amazing living beast; a community that has been responsible for the increasingly global phenomenon that is vaping.

It’s worth thinking for a minute about these 15 million posts. Among them are some of the most important conversations in public health history. I don’t think this is an exaggeration; Conversations that have led to new products, conversations that led to lives changed, conversations that in aggregate have played a massive part in vaping entering the mainstream.

The future’s ahead, and the conversation continues, but I wanted to take this moment to say thank you!

Oh, and good luck!

The prize list can be found here: Prize List for ECF's 15 millionth post! | E-Cigarette Forum
Thanks smoky Joe

Reactions: oliver

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
there are prizes?

wow, this just got toally sirius, like for real...see? my serius face:

View attachment 460003