Moved On
Apr 19, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
@low_tar_neil, I have contacted Movkin over a week ago and I have recieved no response. I have a good reason to believe that the package has been lost. Can you help me out or do you have any further advice?
I have not received mine either. If you have not, check your junk mail folder because the emails from movkin came in my junk mail folder. The only thing Nancy told me was... not to worry its on its way, usps cannot update. Its been on its way to the U.S. since March 19th. I also believe mine is lost as well, but I am trying to be hopeful that it will show up....lol

Imam Fathoni

Nov 30, 2015
@low_tar_neil, I have contacted Movkin over a week ago and I have recieved no response. I have a good reason to believe that the package has been lost. Can you help me out or do you have any further advice?
Have you ever try to contact him by DM on movkin's instagram? I've try it and he answer it, but still no solutions :(

Reactions: wvducklady

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I don't know about you but i'm pretty sure i'm out of luck. I can't get a response back from Movkin.
Nancy at Movkin said they were on holiday for a week last week on Wednesday I think. I PM'd LTN with the names of those of you that did not receive yours and us that had it die a fast death when we got it. He replied that he will do what he can when he returns to the office this week. So don't lose hope, there is still a good chance.

Reactions: Imam Fathoni

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    I will chase them up tomorrow, don't worry it will get sorted, even if I have to personally fly to shenzhen and give them a piece of my mind.

Or alternatively, they actually want to do a new giveaway so I'll stop this from happening until they have sorted out the outstanding prizes!

GPC2012

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 12, 2014
    Reedley Ca
    I will chase them up tomorrow, don't worry it will get sorted, even if I have to personally fly to shenzhen and give them a piece of my mind.

Or alternatively, they actually want to do a new giveaway so I'll stop this from happening until they have sorted out the outstanding prizes!
    Is the new giveaway for a disguiser??????????????????????

GPC2012

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 12, 2014
    Reedley Ca

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
    Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    This is the email address that she has been replying to me from.
    nancy@movkin.com"
    Ok, I've not spoken to her directly that was the contact I was given after complaining. Also got her skype handle feelingtechsales3 - is the list of outstanding winners you gave me before comprehensive?

Qew

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 5, 2012
    Michigan
    Ok, I've not spoken to her directly that was the contact I was given after complaining. Also got her skype handle feelingtechsales3 - is the list of outstanding winners you gave me before comprehensive?
    I have been in contact with Nancy at Movkin, she has been really good about answering my emails, and there have been several! She finally said last night that she will ship another Luggy to me, I am one of the few that never received it. I used the Nancy@Movkin.com address.

Thank you for helping us out with this, Neil.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 12, 2014
    Reedley Ca
    It's all that I have found, I had hoped that listing it here if there were any more that they'd come forward and let us know so we could get it covered in one shot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread