• Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company

nlgeekdad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
Also, we are planning to do another Giveaway of our new product Disguiser 150W on ECF, which seems more welcomed by Luggy. But we need to sort out the luggy shipping issues first. Wish this can be sorted out soon, so anyone with problems, contact Nancy now. Thanks

Got no problems, excited for a disguiser giveaway in the mean time lol.

Reactions: redrebel821

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Hello Guys, this is Jack from Movkin. I just noticed there are a lot questions here on ECF about our Luggy Giveaway. Basically, we have sent out around 180 prizes out for the winners, and the left 20 we sent emails to them but never get any reply about the shipping address. Because emails cant work very well nowadays, so I think the best way to contact Nancy is via Skype: feelingtechsales3. Although we stop the production of Luggy while ago and lost 300k USD with Luggy produciton. But the custmer service for it is still there. So feel free to contact Nancy.

Also, we are planning to do another Giveaway of our new product Disguiser 150W on ECF, which seems more welcomed by Luggy. But we need to sort out the luggy shipping issues first. Wish this can be sorted out soon, so anyone with problems, contact Nancy now. Thanks

Huh?
Just noticed?
Out of production?
What the...........

Be honest
Did you guys use the giveaway to get rid of obsolete inventory?

Jackxie2016

Multiple ID Suspension
Mar 27, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Hello, first of all, I am not familiar with ECF. that's why I did not people gonna ask question on this thread.

Secondly, you never gonna know how much we spent on this giveaaway. Money to ECF, cost for 200pcs Luggy kits and cost for all the shipping. And then then the sales of Luggy is so bad. That's it. It is lucky for you guys still get the prize and we are still chatting here. Lol. So do you still think we have this Giveaway to clear the unsell stock. :)
    Wow!
    First people have been asking questions in the official giveaway thread as well. Where the questions were also not being answered. And emailing Nancy, who also wasn't answering, or rather was giving them useless answers.
    Second, as far as I could tell, you pulled it off the market shortly after shipping out the prizes, so sales were bad, in part, because you never gave it much of a chance to sell. This leads to serious concerns in my mind about any future products.
    Third, as far as being lucky, yes I consider myself lucky to have won one, but the way you phrased that? I also think I am lucky to have found out what kind of company you are before buying the Disguiser, which I assume will also disappear from the market nearly as quickly as the as the Luggy did.

bwh79

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 11, 2014
    Oregon
    Well this is disappointing I really liked that one I was hoping to get it when I had some money, does this mean its not available any more?
    FastTech got a few of them in stock, left. Mini in black, silver, blue, and gold, full-size in gold, blue, and purple. Tank only in purple or gold. The rest are sold out (and likely not coming back, from what it looks like.)

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 1, 2015
    On the River, GA
    Hello, first of all, I am not familiar with ECF. that's why I did not people gonna ask question on this thread.

Secondly, you never gonna know how much we spent on this giveaaway. Money to ECF, cost for 200pcs Luggy kits and cost for all the shipping. And then then the sales of Luggy is so bad. That's it. It is lucky for you guys still get the prize and we are still chatting here. Lol. So do you still think we have this Giveaway to clear the unsell stock. :)
    It's not about how much you spent, you are missing the point entirely!
    I would suggest spending more time getting to know ECF and some of it's members/staff.
    If you are gonna have a giveaway, have a Rep on here to answer questions as they come up. Not having someone from your company to answer questions is unacceptable, other companies do it, why can't you?

Jackxie2016

Multiple ID Suspension
    Mar 27, 2016
    • Deleted by retired1

Jackxie2016

Multiple ID Suspension
    Mar 27, 2016
    • Deleted by retired1

Jackxie2016

Multiple ID Suspension
    Mar 27, 2016
    • Deleted by retired1

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 26, 2013
    God's Country
    Yes, we are lacking of experience in doing Giveaway on ECF. That's why we dont know what happening here till week ago. The mistakes we made is we have not use the express to ship the prizes. So if there is more Giveaway here by Movkin, we will check the thread all the time and send the prize with DHL only.
    Thats not the only mistake.
    Your company made many.
    My advice is to hire a US based representative to actively participate in all US promotions.
    You should also employ a business manager to explain the basic principals of marketing and customer service.

You just spent alot of money promoting items you no longer produce.

Which means you paid alot of money to promote nothing.
    That doesn't help your company's image, it hurts it.

The e cig industry may have alot of companies, but very few are legitimate competitors.
    Most do not even know how to run a business.

Jackxie2016

Multiple ID Suspension
    Mar 27, 2016
    • Deleted by retired1

GPC2012

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 12, 2014
    Reedley Ca
    I did finally recieve my luggy unfortunately it didn't even last a week. During the second time charging it the screen froze until the battery died and it never came back to life. Pretty dissapointing.
    That's what happened to both of mine, I'm going to contact them and as for disruptor, maybe it wont die like these

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 30, 2015
    ON. Canada
    @low_tar_neil I guess we can consider the contests over huh. Well it was fun while it lasted.

Thanks to you and all who were involved.
    yeah it has been quite some time hasn't it :/ Kind of praying to the vape gods that cloupor will do a contest for it's new 80w Mini+ but one can only dream :(

seems as though things have really slowed down around here :S

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
    Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    yeah it has been quite some time hasn't it :/ Kind of praying to the vape gods that cloupor will do a contest for it's new 80w Mini+ but one can only dream :(

seems as though things have really slowed down around here :S

All the vendors seem to be focused on hitting 8/8 with new products. We absolutely plan on doing more, they're just all a bit non-committal and worried about the FDA at this exact moment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread