Good morning everyone :)

Earth_zps7vjr95wf.jpg

sungbd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
OK, we've just decided that the first runner-up will be the person who most closely predicts when the 15 millionth post goes up.

The format for entries must be as follows:

Monday June 30 17.50:15 EST

If there are any duplicates we'll randomise a winner...

One go each, and this sub-competition closes in 24 hours from.... wait for it...wait for iiiiiiiiit....
NOW!

Good luck!

Monday June 1 23:23:23 EST

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I have to inquire......so if I list the Day and time but use ALL the time zone designations i.e. PST,EST,CST...PDT, EDT, CDT.... GMT yada yada or only EST? In which case is not in play EDT is! I could have 24 different times using this format:w00t: I see a loophole!:lol::D

Just "My" opinion - which probably doesn't mean squat . . . :facepalm:

Not really, that is if "You" and everyone just follow the suggested format for entering this Sub-Contest as "SmokeyJoe" asked . . . ;)

The format for entries must be as follows:

Monday June 30 17.50:15 EST

SO - Given this, all anyone who wants to enter has to do is simply make the proper adjustments for the difference in their time zone for the one "SmokeyJoe" requested - EST/EDT . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

However - IMO - There are 2 issue that do arise now . . . 1) Will all those people who entered and did not follow the format as requested be disqualified for not following the :rules: . . . AND - If not, 2) How will "SmokeyJoe" (or the person looking for a winner) find out who was closest to the actual time, especially since so many people have entered using different formats making it so much harder now . . .
4.gif

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Just "My" opinion . . . Not really, that is if "You" and everyone just follow the suggested format for entering this Sub-Contest as "SmokeyJoe" asked
But it appears he keeps changing the format, I had to correct my time 2X, one for the zone the other for seconds.:lol:...Crafty fellow Joe is.;)

SailCat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2009
Beaverton, OR
www.SailCat.com
Hey, Smokey Joe. There's something I've wanted to say to you and this may be te only opportunity I'll have to do so with the assurance that you will read it personally:

Thank you.

And as for my S.W.A.G. -

THe 15 millionth post will occur
Tuesday June 02 10.29:20 EST

SailCat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2009
Beaverton, OR
www.SailCat.com
I didn't notice but is there a cut off time for guessing? (or can I wait till the last few minutes to guess?)

One go each, and this sub-competition closes in 24 hours from.... wait for it...wait for iiiiiiiiit....
NOW!

SmokeyJoe,Yesterday at 2:36 PM

'Course, my 'puter has forum time set to PST so that's probably reflected above. To put the above time in perspective, it's just after 8 AM in the beautiful, sunny and soon-to-be hot pacific Northwest.

Good luck, all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread