Status
Not open for further replies.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Eric are you going to be able to get any of the ce-3 bottom coil clearos? They are called Phoenix cv-3 on GV's site. I'm most interested in the 3.3 ml version. It is the best clearo I've tried. The 1.5 ce3 works good too but I really like the 3.3 ml!

Probably not for the very near future, I need to cut back a little as I seem to be investing in too many products and not getting a good return.
Once I get particular items worked out I will expand again.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I second tumbleweeds endorsement of the new ce3 carto's. Both of those, along with the Smoketech 1.7ohm single coil xl carto's in stainless I suggested a while back would be worthy additions to your line when you once again add inventory. All are truly good gear.

do we know the manufacturer of the CE3?
maybe I'll put these two on the next list

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
I have talked to Vision and they will not be able to deliver the Vivi to me until the second week in May, so I declined to carry them at this time. I am not interested in being Visions banks for thee + weeks.

Oddly enough I have known about this item for 2 months and asked Vision to notify me when ready, he kept telling me they were almost ready, then the other night he says they are ready, I place an order, they says 3+ weeks due to holiday and production time and then I find out he sold them to another vendor and they have them in their stock.

Not a cool way to deal with your customers, so I cancelled the order.
Too bad too because I would have sold them for probably 30% less.

Eric - You may have dodged a bullet on this one as there seems to be some issues with the heads / coils in the first run. I've been reading that there are several people experiencing issues with incorrect resistance, wick issues, rubber grommet burning, etc. I haven't had this issue with the one I have yet, but you may want to hold off a few weeks before you decide to make a purchase order so you can avoid some of these issues.

Once they've fixed the issues and you do get them in, let me know as I'd like to get another one and talk to you and Lewis about a custom wood tank for it. :D

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Eric - You may have dodged a bullet on this one as there seems to be some issues with the heads / coils in the first run. I've been reading that there are several people experiencing issues with incorrect resistance, wick issues, rubber grommet burning, etc. I haven't had this issue with the one I have yet, but you may want to hold off a few weeks before you decide to make a purchase order so you can avoid some of these issues.

Once they've fixed the issues and you do get them in, let me know as I'd like to get another one and talk to you and Lewis about a custom wood tank for it. :D

I heard, I feel sorry for GV but I am glad it's not me.. as Miss Cleo once told me.. don't rush to get something, wait for others to work out the problems :)

sandybeach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Chicago
I think I posted this in the wrong section, oops!

Hi Eric,

I am looking for something without cartomizer filler. I generally enjoy vaping a dual coil cartomizer, really low resistance, 1.25 ohm. I like the tight draw and warmth.

I want to switch to some kind of clearo thing. Something with a similar feel to the GoGo Dual Coil 1.5 ohm Cartomizer, but without the filler.

Any suggestions of what I might buy? If I have to use non-dual coil, or a higher resistance, I can get used to it. Important to me is a warm vape, and a slightly tight draw.

Thanks,
Sandy

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I think I posted this in the wrong section, oops!

Hi Eric,

I am looking for something without cartomizer filler. I generally enjoy vaping a dual coil cartomizer, really low resistance, 1.25 ohm. I like the tight draw and warmth.

I want to switch to some kind of clearo thing. Something with a similar feel to the GoGo Dual Coil 1.5 ohm Cartomizer, but without the filler.

Any suggestions of what I might buy? If I have to use non-dual coil, or a higher resistance, I can get used to it. Important to me is a warm vape, and a slightly tight draw.

Thanks,
Sandy

Unfortunately I have nothing like that, everything close has fill :(
The CE4 is actually the closest to what you described that I have I believe, maybe someone else can chime in, another vendor is bound to sell something close? and if you find something I can see what I can do to carry it.

Big Screen D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Georgia
What's the ohm on that one?

If memory serves the LR are 2.2-2.4 ohm. I'd suggest try at least one of each though, especially if your PV is a 3.7v device. You may find the LR to low depending on your juice. Though I haven't tried one yet, the CE5 looks like it would be worth a try while you're putting in an order as well.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
smoktech still owes me 170.00 on a screwed up order and owes me drips tips for the Go-go DC cartos (500) they are not being very responsive about it. It's not a lot but it's the principle. Annoys me. So yea, I'd like to get them but I take issue with companies that do not live up to their promises.

Plus they sent me crap VV's...

I'll get over it... someday. :)

sandybeach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2011
Chicago
smoktech still owes me 170.00 on a screwed up order and owes me drips tips for the Go-go DC cartos (500) they are not being very responsive about it. It's not a lot but it's the principle. Annoys me. So yea, I'd like to get them but I take issue with companies that do not live up to their promises.

Harumph! I'd be p.o.'d

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida

I can't blame you at all for being leery when a vendor pulls that kind of crap. Hopefully they'll make good on these things and all will be well in the universe once again.

Andyhrn

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2011
TX
E2!
best_E2_clearomizer_atomizer_smoke_free_atomizer.jpg 465503815_687.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread