Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
I apologize Eric I meant no disrespect. It was not my intent to post a link to the site, but a link to the enlarged picture from the site. It would be a lot easier if you could just copy and past the picture but it would not take, sorry for the " Very bad form " again that was not my intent just a lack of Internet savvy.

Hey Dragon, it's all good, we all had to learn at some point. :) BTW, you can save pic's to www.photobucket.com or TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and link to those, if it helps. :D

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I apologize Eric I meant no disrespect. It was not my intent to post a link to the site, but a link to the enlarged picture from the site. It would be a lot easier if you could just copy and past the picture but it would not take, sorry for the " Very bad form " again that was not my intent just a lack of Internet savvy.

No worries I know it wasn't malicious :)

I agree with the imaging thing, that could be improved here a bit.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Have you seen the lavatube chrome it's out with 3 options a smooth, dimpled or diamond finish. It looks kind of like a skinny provari now with it's new top and bottom cap.

You mean the one from SmokTech that takes two batteries?
It runs afoul of the new ECF rules so I think the last one I purchase like that will be the EVO.

"lavatube" is being slapped on to a lot of China devices now. I just got an email from someone who was selling a chromed eGo that did 6V with two batteries and they called it the "E6 Lavatube" :)

Gotta be careful with them.. serious name stealing over there

Dragoncqb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Louisville Ky
This is it.
chrome-lavatube_1.jpg
it uses one AW IMR High Drain 18650 LiMN Rechargeable Battery.

Last edited:

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
This is it.
View attachment 95768
it uses one AW IMR High Drain 18650 LiMN Rechargeable Battery.

ah.. yep got that price list this morning, they are calling it the "Lambo" (at least the company offering it is)
Has a nice insert connector, seems perfect for the CE4's

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
ah.. yep got that price list this morning, they are calling it the "Lambo" (at least the company offering it is)
Has a nice insert connector, seems perfect for the CE4's

FYI, Orachel got one, and said in another thread that the CE4+ didn't fit so well and is thinking she'll need a 510-510 extender still. :unsure:

Dragoncqb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Louisville Ky
Eric do you think you will carry Spacers for the Xtar Chargers, my charger works great but it takes 2 spacers to charge 1 of the Evo's 16340 batteries so I have to charge them 1 at a time. I know you can't carry everything and at the going rate of 50 cents a pop it might not be worth your time. They would be fine packed with a order but on their own the shipping is more than the item.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
The one I seen said lavatube on it so I don't think it's a knock-off.

if it says lavatube on it then it is klegit but it is also not stainless steel, Volcano only has chrome as far as I know? I could be mistaken but no where on their website is there an option for stainless steel, only chrome.

With Apollo they have a stainless option and it does not say lavatube on it.
So Orachel said she purchased from Apollo so she may indeed have a stainless steel version, but from what I know.. "LavaTube" emblazoned devices are not stainless.

Volcano= LavaTube (with LavaTube sticker) Chrome, Red, Black and silver
Apollo = VTube (same thing) Chrome, Red, Black and silver and stainless.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Eric do you think you will carry Spacers for the Xtar Chargers, my charger works great but it takes 2 spacers to charge 1 of the Evo's 16340 batteries so I have to charge them 1 at a time. I know you can't carry everything and at the going rate of 50 cents a pop it might not be worth your time. They would be fine packed with a order but on their own the shipping is more than the item.

On my next order with them I will get the spacers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread