Not open for further replies.

Cookster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2011
Fla-De-Da
Morning Eric,

Hope your plumbing woes get resolved...we wives are often cranky when showering is unavailable :blink:

I just saw the most gorgeous eGo-C Twist 650 mah in BLUE! Any chance you can get some of those? I was looking at the white, and am afraid it'll get grubby, and I have no idea how to clean it...

Thanks ;)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Eric, Any plans to carry any 30 or 50 ml. bottles? I hate ordering from anywhere else.

And if you decide to cross that street, Eric, I use 60ml (plastic, squeeze) with Luer Lock caps. Two at a time (one upstairs for her, one downstairs for me). :D

Like most others here, if you stock what I buy, I buy from your stock. No exceptions.

jericoriver

Please support CASAA
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Midway,Ga.
And if you decide to cross that street, Eric, I use 60ml (plastic, squeeze) with Luer Lock caps. Two at a time (one upstairs for her, one downstairs for me). :D

Like most others here, if you stock what I buy, I buy from your stock. No exceptions.
60's work for me.

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Eric...I was looking at Health Cabin just to see what was new. They had the swivel drip tips in colors.....can you get those. I love the swivel one I got from you..but the colored ones are very cool.

I have talked with the US maker of these and come to an agreement that I would not buy China's knockoffs anymore.
I just don't think it's right. I could probably get them from him. I will ask but they'd be cheaper to purchase the knockoffs from HC.

harleydiva

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Southern Michigan
I have talked with the US maker of these and come to an agreement that I would not buy China's knockoffs anymore.
I just don't think it's right. I could probably get them from him. I will ask but they'd be cheaper to purchase the knockoffs from HC.

Is he going to make colored ones?? Would actually prefer to buy from a US manufacturer.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Last edited:

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Did they show up yet?

Oh, yep.. totally forgot about those.
I'll have to get them up as an option on the website.

The bottles are a bit thinner than I expected, I thought I had ordered HDPE but these seem to be LDPE so they are a bit thinner.

also I did not get the Luerlock tops :( just plain ole caps.

jteezy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2010
Kentucky
Hey Eric what about these? I believe they are made by Kanger
1ml-kr-510-clearomizer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread