ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
my guess -- soon.

I also guess that ProVape might have paid for a bit of extra time, if permitted....or it might just stay up until their contract is completed. I've seem some people close up shop here at annual renewal time.

Dunno how it all works, I just a simple vaper person.

:vapor:

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
Can you ask him how long he plans to be available for repairs? I'm wondering if ProVape contracted him for a year or something and then when the contract is up he goes poof! I suppose I could ask him but it appears you two have a thing going on for now. :)
Just got an email from Bill again in answer to the question above: "Bea,
The initial agreement with ProVape is for a period of months but assuming no problems I plan to do repairs indefinitely. I do expect to take other forms of payment, hopefully soon. (Probably as soon as someone like you who doesn't use PayPal needs work done!)
Thanks,
Bill"

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
The initial agreement with ProVape is for a period of months but assuming no problems I plan to do repairs indefinitely. I do expect to take other forms of payment, hopefully soon. (Probably as soon as someone like you who doesn't use PayPal needs work done!)
Thanks,
Bill"
Thanks Bea!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Thanks,
Bill"

Great news!

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Does Bill have a website? Probably not. It would just be nice to see all the things he can do with our Provaris and Radii. Someone mentioned he could turn our old P2's into P3's. Kinda neat to know that.
Nope, he can upgrade the "Classic" to a P3. There was a change in the tube specs from the 2.5 to the Classic and P3 models. I have a Classic that had a P3 mistakenly assembled into at the factory. When I emailed ProVape they told me the boards were very similar to the eye. I don't believe the P3 boards will fit into the 2.5 tubes though.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Nope, he can upgrade the "Classic" to a P3. There was a change in the tube specs from the 2.5 to the Classic and P3 models. I have a Classic that had a P3 mistakenly assembled into at the factory. When I emailed ProVape they told me the boards were very similar to the eye. I don't believe the P3 boards will fit into the 2.5 tubes though.
How about the P2 to the P3?

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
How about the P2 to the P3?
The V2 to V2.5 involved cosmetic changes only, the button will not line up with the hole on the older ProVari models, and the screen size is different as well. It just won't fit.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Thanks,
Bill"
I noticed he put a little " assuming no problems" disclaimer in there. Nice to know we have an access to repairs for the time being. Here's hoping he will fly under the radar for a long time to come. I'm going to have him take a look at my V2.5 that's acting up.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I noticed he put a little " assuming no problems" disclaimer in there. Nice to know we have an access to repairs for the time being. Here's hoping he will fly under the radar for a long time to come. I'm going to have him take a look at my V2.5 that's acting up.
What is acting up on your 2.5?

Reactions: AstroTurf

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
What is acting up on your 2.5?
Button pressed and nothing happens, no light no fire nothing. Then sometimes it works, like I had put it up during our move and just for yucks, put a fresh cell in it. It worked for two days, then all of a sudden it started acting up again, but now the button press yields nothing more often than it works. Could be the switch, could be some component on the board, maybe Bill can sort it out...

Users who are viewing this thread