Pure Vapes has 3ml FlavourArt flavorings

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveVanilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
Texas
Wllmc, your crockpot called, and it's lonely. lol.

I have a bottle of your biscochitos without wine, with orange, called it 'Wllmc's Cookies'. I vape it like that or sometimes add a drop of Lime Cold-Pressed or Lemon Sicily. It puts pep in my step.

I mixed-up some concentrate (with wine) and then dripped a sample, and, well, think it's DELICIOUS. Tell you mom thank you from me! HIC, give it a try!

Huckleberried

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Louisville, KY, USA
OK, this might need tweaking for personal taste, but I'm liking it after the first few vapes. It's a bit sweet.

Golden Oreo Cheesecake

3-4% TFA Cheesecake Graham (liking this stuff)
2% Vanilla Classic
2% Cookie
.5% Meringue
.5% Fresh Cream
.5% TFA Brown Sugar
Made it late last night, sampling it just now.

Last edited:

Heabob

ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2014
Bay City, Michigan
OK, this might need tweaking for personal taste, but I'm liking it after the first few vapes. It's a bit sweet.

Golden Oreo Cheesecake

2% Vanilla Classic
2% Cookie
.5% Meringue
.5% Fresh Cream

Hmm, wonder what a drop or 2 of cocoa would do:D

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
oh man those golden oreo ones are my favorite. never thought about a cheesecake tho. I will be trying this soon as I can. what I really want is a pecan pie vape. like those little ones for like a dollar . I could eat those by the case. one of these days I'll get some time to mix but at least I have been making all these awesome recipes everyone is posting. I can vape for awhile without needing to lol.

Golden Oreo Cheesecake

2% Vanilla Classic
2% Cookie
.5% Meringue
.5% Fresh Cream
.5% TFA Brown Sugar

Huckleberried

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Louisville, KY, USA
oh man those golden oreo ones are my favorite. never thought about a cheesecake tho.
I was thinking about the Oreo one at Cheesecake Factory. It's a regular Oreo one, though. Just don't add the cheesecake graham and see how it is. It's definitely sweet. Need coffee!

Huckleberried

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Louisville, KY, USA
Me again. I'm on a vanilla kick atm.

A work in process:

Nilla Wafer

3% Vanilla Classic
1% Meringue (this flavor is new to me, could be too much)
1% TFA Brown Sugar
2% Cookie (I'm not tired of cookie!)

Like this, it's pretty good! Another batch added .5 honey. Not bad, just not "it". Another batch added .5 Butterscotch. Haven't tried that one yet, but have to go to work... :(

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
(Mixing day for a few of us, huh? I love it!)

I just made cheesecake from FA flavors (plus AP: https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/p-6826-acetyl-pyrazine-5-pg.aspx?keyword=acetyl+pyrazine

2% Vienna Cream for cream, eggs, vanilla, sweet
2% Catalan Cream for cream, vanilla, sweet, bit of caramel and spice
1% Custard for the cream, sweet, bit o' lemon that cheesecake needs
0.5% Caramel for a little more sweet like the top bit of baked cheesecake
0.75% AP to zap it all into a cheesecake

I'm really happy with this!

It's just the filling part of cheesecake, though. I wanted gingersnap crust instead of graham, so I made a separate batch of maple-gingersnap cookies (Gramp's Slightly-Boozy Gingersnaps from my Cookie Lab: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ps-molasses-crinkles-lebkuchen-many-more.html

About 2/3 tank of cheesecake, 1/3 tank of the cookies, and this is just great! Cheesecake from scratch, and no custard-note-ingredients at ALL. :D yum!

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
A work in process:

Nilla Wafer

3% Vanilla Classic
1% Meringue (this flavor is new to me, could be too much)
1% TFA Brown Sugar
2% Cookie (I'm not tired of cookie!)

Whoever gets a great Nilla Wafer first, please announce it loudly. :)

My attempts used Cookie, Meringue, Vienna Cream, Vanilla bourbon and classic, sometimes a little caramel. I couldn't get brown sugar to fit in. I got some tasty cookies, but not that exact flavor I was chasing. Quickly distracted, I pursued other goals.

Huckleberried

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Louisville, KY, USA
After less than 24 hours it wasn't bad at all. Not quite there just.... ?

Now hear this, though. The golden Oreo was teetering on... C A K E. Wth?! I wonder if more brown sugar, less vanilla & meringue... I gots some playin' tooodooo. I don't wanna work today!

Sent from my stupid iPhone because I don't have an Android.

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
(Mixing day for a few of us, huh? I love it!)

I just made cheesecake from FA flavors (plus AP: https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/p-6826-acetyl-pyrazine-5-pg.aspx?keyword=acetyl+pyrazine

2% Vienna Cream for cream, eggs, vanilla, sweet
2% Catalan Cream for cream, vanilla, sweet, bit of caramel and spice
1% Custard for the cream, sweet, bit o' lemon that cheesecake needs
0.5% Caramel for a little more sweet like the top bit of baked cheesecake
0.75% AP to zap it all into a cheesecake

I'm really happy with this!

It's just the filling part of cheesecake, though. I wanted gingersnap crust instead of graham, so I made a separate batch of maple-gingersnap cookies (Gramp's Slightly-Boozy Gingersnaps from my Cookie Lab: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ps-molasses-crinkles-lebkuchen-many-more.html

About 2/3 tank of cheesecake, 1/3 tank of the cookies, and this is just great! Cheesecake from scratch, and no custard-note-ingredients at ALL. :D yum!

Awesome! So for a graham cracker crust you would just use the TFA cheesecake graham cracker? Or am I missing something!

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
Awesome! So for a graham cracker crust you would just use the TFA cheesecake graham cracker? Or am I missing something!

After trying cheesecake with gingersnap cookie crust, I wouldn't use graham cracker ;)

But for graham cracker crust, I'd make a little batch of Granny's Sugar-Sprinkled Gingersnaps - but leave out the 0.5% ginger. That's the flavor of dark graham crackers. You used to be able to buy those in stores, but I haven't seen them lately.

For graham cracker crust made with lighter graham crackers, I'd use Mom's Sugar-Sprinkled Ginersnaps (again without ginger).

Both of those use TFA Molasses, which has custard notes. If you want to avoid those, try Gramp's version. That uses Brown Sugar and Maple instead, also very tasty.

A tiny bit (very tiny bit) of honey in any of them will give a Honey-Maid brand flavor.

So - batch of cheesecake in one bottle, cookies/grahams in another, fill your tank 2/3 or 3/4 with cheesecake, finish off with crust. I just give it a little swirl, not even well mixed. Just like the way I eat real cheesecake, you get a bite (puff) of cheesecake, then some crust, then eventually it's all mixed together.

After that tank full, you'll start thinking about toppings. :) At least I am. (current tank is this new cheesecake recipe with a crust of Basic Cocoa Cookies...might put strawberry on top of that)

Last edited:

kabalm18

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
USA
After less than 24 hours it wasn't bad at all. Not quite there just.... ?

Now hear this, though. The golden Oreo was teetering on... C A K E. Wth?! I wonder if more brown sugar, less vanilla & meringue... I gots some playin' tooodooo. I don't wanna work today!

Sent from my stupid iPhone because I don't have an Android.

I was talking about making a cake vape with my wife last week and mentioned adding brown sugar. She said brown sugar will turn it more cookieish than anything else. Honestly, I think TFA vanilla swirl is a must ingredient if you are looking for white or vanilla cake. I think tfa vanilla swirl with either vienna cream or vanilla classic is cake. Maybe add .5-1% of fa caramel for moistness?

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
It's cloudy in Vape Heaven. :)

I have a bottle of this cheesecake recipe (from post 2193 in this thread)
and a bottle of Peach Amaretti Crumble (post 2179 in this thread).
I filled a tank with half of each, and I'm tasting smooth Amaretto cheesecake, baked peaches, and crust of amaretti cookie crumbs. mmmm

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
It's cloudy in Vape Heaven. :)

I have a bottle of this cheesecake recipe (from post 2193 in this thread)
and a bottle of Peach Amaretti Crumble (post 2179 in this thread).
I filled a tank with half of each, and I'm tasting smooth Amaretto cheesecake, baked peaches, and crust of amaretti cookie crumbs. mmmm

Well, at least you took the calories out before you vaped it....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread