Pure Vapes has 3ml FlavourArt flavorings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ld3441

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Florida, USA
A big thank you to HIC and all the others that have contributed here. I am slowly getting around to mixing. Work has really been getting in my way lately and not leaving any time for me to mix.

With my first order I mixed up Thin Mint Cookies, Irish Lass, Irish Cream Milkshake and Tiramsui Cheesecake. I am very happy with these flavors! Since then I have not had any time to mix but I did place another order. Tonight I got it all out to try a couple of more.

Pear-Apple Frangipane is awesome! I did make one substitute because I don't have pear. I used peach instead and it is so good! I can see this becoming a regular for me. I also mixed up White Tic Tac and will try it out tomorrow but I have no doubt it will be a winner as well. YUM!

Huckleberried

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Louisville, KY, USA
Couldn't agree more, the Frangipane and Tiramisu cheesecake are delicious! I made a 30ml of Frangipane and plan to with the cheesecake, as well. I had big plans for mixing yesterday and that took a nose dive. No mixing for me...
gaah.gif

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
You just described my dream job, working for, or with, HIC. I'm seriously hating the job I have.
hahaha right me to :facepalm: going to try and do some mixing today. have had the craziest week. Im a directional drill operator. I drill fiber optical cable for century link ( your welcome for the internet lol) anyways normally Im the only one that moves and loads the drill but monday I had to drive the water truck and let my partner drive the semi. he ended up rolling the drill and semi 3 times down the highway. oh my drill is in pieces. thank god he was ok but my 300 thousand dollar drill is scrap metal now lol. I need to relax a bit if I ever get all this dang homework done. I like to pile my plate high like a buffet ha.

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
Pear-Apple Frangipane is awesome! I did make one substitute because I don't have pear. I used peach instead and it is so good! I can see this becoming a regular for me.

I am *totally* going to try that! Peach is a flavor I like very much. I can only stand to vape Pear once in a blue moon (trivia: next blue moon is in the summer of 2015).

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
let my partner drive the semi. he ended up rolling the drill and semi 3 times down the highway. oh my drill is in pieces. thank god he was ok but my 300 thousand dollar drill is scrap metal now lol.

I'm glad nobody got hurt! Has your pulse returned to normal yet? Man, that's one heck of an expensive piece of equipment.

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
man it was bad but could have been worse. I was next to him when it happened. he doesnt have tanker endorsements on his cdl. and it was the rare occasion we were going where there was no water so we had to haul it up there in a water tanker truck so I drove that. still not sure what happened. The department of transportation investigator wast even sure why it happened , just a freak accident. supposed to have a new one on monday. poor guy is still shook up . I had to do grunt work the rest of the week. Im not used to that anymore lol.
I'm glad nobody got hurt! Has your pulse returned to normal yet? Man, that's one heck of an expensive piece of equipment.

Atlantisboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
USA
I am looking to make a rainbow fruit sherbet and am wondering what in the FA arsenal could be used for the fizzy sherbet part or maybe something not FA as long as it doesn't have the bad stuff .

I was thinking maybe Cola but I don't have this flavor so I didn't know if I could get the fizziness out of it without the cola taste. I'm basically looking to get the mouthwatering sensation that I have tried in many vendor juices. Any advice would be most welcome :)

bkkdaytrader

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2013
Thailand
I am looking to make a rainbow fruit sherbet and am wondering what in the FA arsenal could be used for the fizzy sherbet part or maybe something not FA as long as it doesn't have the bad stuff .

I was thinking maybe Cola but I don't have this flavor so I didn't know if I could get the fizziness out of it without the cola taste. I'm basically looking to get the mouthwatering sensation that I have tried in many vendor juices. Any advice would be most welcome :)

thats exactly what I want--a fruity refreshing vape ...something without cream for once.... I dont have cola either

Huckleberried

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Louisville, KY, USA
I wish I knew more about it, but this could be where Liquid Amber comes into play, as well. Hopefully someone who's used it more can chime in. Otherwise, maybe find a lemon lime flavor, if the other 2 don't work out. I know other vendors have that flavor. The first that came to mind was Hangsen.... or a Mt Dew flavor?

Huckleberried

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Louisville, KY, USA
hahaha right me to :facepalm: going to try and do some mixing today. have had the craziest week. Im a directional drill operator. I drill fiber optical cable for century link ( your welcome for the internet lol) anyways normally Im the only one that moves and loads the drill but monday I had to drive the water truck and let my partner drive the semi. he ended up rolling the drill and semi 3 times down the highway. oh my drill is in pieces. thank god he was ok but my 300 thousand dollar drill is scrap metal now lol. I need to relax a bit if I ever get all this dang homework done. I like to pile my plate high like a buffet ha.

Holy WOW, wllmc! I'm so glad everyone is ok. And here I thought my job was exhausting... I still don't like my job.

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
hahaha thats ok once you try the rum it will keep you busy for awhile. Its good either way. I shake and vape most things these days. after a couple days everything does mellow out a little bit and blend a bit tho. if you tried it with the orange this time try it without next time. :) I like it both ways but orange gives it bit more kick and TH. I like a good little kick. without orange its very smooth. mmmmm biscochitos
Question. wllmc, how long did you let your Biscochito rest? Or did you shake/vape it? I finally got to make it! No, I still haven't tried the Jamaican Rum. :unsure:

Huckleberried

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Louisville, KY, USA
I love a good TH. LOL, I bought some Capsicum Heat when I first ordered all my stuff, thinking I'd use the heck out of it. Haven't had any need for it, yet. Crazy. NOW.... I realize it's some P O W E R F U L stuff. My plan back then was to dilute it or toothpick it. I'm not a complete dummy, lol. I researched the heck out of stuff before I bought anything. I can remember how nervous I was to mix an unflavored base and was only using 48mg Nic.

sc12

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2013
USA
Anyone can share anything I post anywhere, anytime. It would stroke my ego if you called it "HIC's whatever-recipe-name" but I won't have a fit if you leave off the HIC's.

P.S. You can also just link to my ecf blog: E-Cigarette Forum - HeadInClouds - Blogs All my recipes are there, except for clones.
You're pretty darn awesome. I hope you know that. :)

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013

Rainbow sherbet = Lemon Sicily, Raspberry, and Lime Cold-Pressed, right?
I would be tempted to get that balance right, then try various additions for fizziness. FA Cola is an awesome flavor as the main ingredient. I've never tried it as an addition, but it's sure worth a shot. Maybe add 1% or 1.5% to your fruits.

I personally would use a lemon-lime soda flavor. I have a TFA flavoring called "Mountain Dew" that would be perfect. It's a great version of the drink as a standalone, bubbly and snappy. It's no longer on their website (trademark issue with the name, I'm sure) but I think it's the one they now call "Lemon Lime", which is also custard-note-free. Maybe drop them a note asking if Lemon Lime is Mountain Dew's new name.

I haven't tried FA's newly-announced-for-vaping Champagne flavor, either. I'll eventually order it direct to make sure I get the new version, but that's a definite possibility for your recipe. Their Cola is so bubbly, I'm sure they did Campagne right, too.

TFA's Champagne doesn't show any custard note ingredients: Perfumer's Apprentice I have it but rarely use it, so can't offer a lot of advice there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread