Status
Not open for further replies.

ejoker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
Hi folks!

Q: I'm curious, are the juices with nic more flavorful than those with 0nic?

it depends on your definition of 'more flavorful'.
being a 0nic vaper for almost a year, i can definitely taste nicotine (and there is some bad tasting nic out there).
some juices, to me, taste exponentially better without nic. others require the nic to make the flavor what it is.

so to answer your question as best i can - it really depends on the juice, and the quality of the nic base used.
even in bwb it varies. for example, melonbacco, hfn, malty, are just a few where the flavor suffers without nic.
hazelnut, ry4, ejokers, vanilla bean, are marvelously better without nic (to me, of course).

marcalbar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Philippines
it depends on your definition of 'more flavorful'.
being a 0nic vaper for almost a year, i can definitely taste nicotine (and there is some bad tasting nic out there).
some juices, to me, taste exponentially better without nic. others require the nic to make the flavor what it is.

so to answer your question as best i can - it really depends on the juice, and the quality of the nic base used.
even in bwb it varies. for example, melonbacco, hfn, malty, are just a few where the flavor suffers without nic.
hazelnut, ry4, ejokers, vanilla bean, are marvelously better without nic (to me, of course).

Thanks eJoker!

bander68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Conroe, TX
Q: at what point should I worry that the usps lost my juices? They left from Don on Tuesday, tracking said they'd arrive on Friday, although several times they made it in 2 days. Now it's Saturday, and nothing. The tracking page hasn't changed yet either. I'm not worried for now, I was just curious when I should worry. Damn inconsistent usps!

dopeh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2011
Montreal
i got a question. i want more info on those bridgeless 510 attys. what is up with the innards? what is the point of those 3 holes? etc etc
I have one but haven't tried it yet. So while I can't yet speak for performance, I can tell you that it's got a normal ceramic cup and wicked coil, with a metal plate laid over the top instead of a mesh covered bridge. The 3 holes in the plate allow for dripped juice going down to the coil, and vapor going up to your mouth - if it was sealed you would get neither lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread