CUSTOMER SERVICE RATING - Smokeless Image

Status
Not open for further replies.

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
being a aussie and so very far away....im so greatful when ive had issues with bats and a few things....si have been very understanding....always quick to reply....and very fair....whats great is when ive told them ive had troubles they sort it out for me ....straight away...they laugh at my aussie humor..... ive had abit of fun wth some of my posts....leaky nanos...and x2 clearos...but it wont be long im sure and we will all be happy vapers again...im saving money..im healthier...my friends like me again cause I don't sting there house up.....its worth a few hassels....nothing good comes easy.....that's my :2c:......:thumbs::party:

Dovahkiin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Mechanicsville Va
Before I bought anything from SI, I had some questions. When I called the man over the phone gave me the answers i was looking for.
Then when placing the order the web sight did not have the rainbow 78mm manual in the starter kit. I left a note in customer service to replace. Two Days later the package cam in with the Rainbow battery. So with that story I have to say Excellent customer service......... :thumbs:

Basilor

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Today, for the first time, I had to call SI with an issue. Got a battery that was DOA.

I talked to Jason in customer service, and let me tell you, he was great.

He had a great attitude, listened to my description of my problem, and promptly took care of me.

I have been buying something at least once a month since May, and this is the first time I have had to call. Let me tell you, the customer service is all people say. Just increases my confidence in having SI as my only supplier so far of hardware.

Thank you SI and Jason for making this so easy.

Mark

Yokymo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Harrisburg, PA
What do I saw bout SI Customer Service??

Amazing, I had an issue with my PCC slider case where the battery kept coming off the charger.. So i e-mail them, and well they took care of me. They sent me a new case. Replied in less the 24 hours and put in an order for me before i could even ask, what the procedures was. Thanks again. Can't remember who helped me, but the initials are JD (cause its all over the packing slip, i recieved today with my new case :)

Thanks again SI.

This is why anytime someone asks where do i start, SI is my 1st choice, it's great Customer service that builds life long customers. Grant it quality products help too :)

Last edited:

Moonstruck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2009
Colorado
I can't really add that much to what others here have already said. But I'll give you my summary anyway.

I found SI back in October. I'm not new to vaping, as you can see from my signature. And I was absolutely loyal to another vendor for a very long time. But then the prices kept going up, up, up, and for things like the shorter-life batteries and cartos. Then the customer service started slipping. I knew that I liked 808d-threaded products. But I wanted a bigger battery, more reasonable prices, and I definitely wanted good CS.

So first I went to YT and found Mroutlaw's videos plus a few others. From there I found this forum here on ECF. The rest is, well, history.

I have now placed 5 orders. Yes, I've had a couple problems.

With my 1st order I had ordered a 900mah battery but received a 650mah. I sent a support ticket late at night; by the next morning Heather had already answered by email. I decided that I really liked that 650mah, so Heather immediately credited my account $5 in Volt points.

My 2nd order was perfect.

My 3rd order was perfect.

My 4th order was perfect.

My 5th order should be here in a day or two.

The only other problem I had was the 900mah silver X2 just quit working while it was still under warranty (who else gives a 90-day warranty on batteries of this size?). Again, Heather to the rescue. I mailed it to them, and they sent me a new one.

All orders were shipped promptly and accurately. But the real test of good CS is how they handle problems. And as you can tell from my post as well as others here, they have passed that test with flying colors.

My hat is off to all the wonderful people at SI!

BiXLL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2012
Beaver Falls, Pa
Heather and Jason both have come through for me multiple times with their concern each time was that they made me happy as well as apologizing for having to deal with a problem. I started vaping using SI and the way I have been treated I don't see myself going elsewhere except for maybe an occasional juice.

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
5 star service from Jason..:thumb::..always helpful and understanding...coming all the way from the land of oz....ive had better service from smokeless image..then I get in my own home land...all the best for the new year.....ooops I forgot to add........its the 3rd of jan here in oz....its my big 6months off the smellys..........so cheers to image....for helping to make this possiable...yes so far this has been a :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:of many highs and lows....and sometimes Ive felt like packing it all in...im so greatful to si and ecf forum...for helping me stay on track..

Last edited:

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
congrats on the big first 1 year!!
5 star service from Jason..:thumb::..always helpful and understanding...coming all the way from the land of oz....ive had better service from smokeless imagine..then I get in my own home land...all the best for the new year.....ooops I forgot to add........its the 3rd of jan here in oz....its my big 6months of the smellys..........so cheers to image....for helping to make this possiable...yes so far this has been a :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:of many highs and lows....and sometimes Ive felt like packing it all in...im so greatful to si and ecf forum...for helping me stay on track..

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
How can Smokeless Image Customer Service move up from an A+ rating!! I wish I knew because they deserve that and more as far as I'm concerned. Talk about taking care of their customers and keeping them happy... I received my latest package from them on Saturday, one of the batteries that I ordered was DOA. I put in a ticket with SI right away. Expecting to receive an RMA number to return the defective item that I had packed up and ready to go back... what did I get? Today, Monday, Heather's response paraphrased... "Sorry that happened, a replacement battery is on the way and you don't have to return the defective one...". She took me at my word!! What company does that?

Cudo's to Heather and SI's customer service!!!! New rating A++++++++ :thumbs: :toast:

No wonder loyal SI customers (including me) feel like traitors if they happen to buy something from another vendor. ;)

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
Any and every time I have contacted Customer Service at Smokeless Image, the results have been flawless. I am so impressed by the commitment to their customers, and the speed in which they respond.

At one point, I had to call, left a message and Jason called me back that afternoon. In this age of customers having to go through a myriad of menus just to talk to a human (of which with some companies you never do) it is refreshing to have one on one contact and a true feeling of trust and caring Smokeless Image projects.

I also feel SI has a Quality product. In any instance there can always be the occasional problem, but in the wide scheme of products it can be quality issues at times. But one instance early on in my vaping experience sold me on SI.

My son got a manual 78 about a month after I started vaping. He is 25 but he is my baby and still not completely responsible for his "things." He had thought he lost it out of his pocket at some point, a few days later - he found it in the parking lot where he worked. It still had the filled Nano attached to it and had been run over in a gravel parking lot at least once, maybe more. It was out of round and was pocked with marks where it had been crushed into the gravel, the ash cap gone and the led light peaking out the end. But it still worked flawlessly...he still has it and uses it. The Nano survived too, perhaps only because it wasn't a in the path of the tire, but I was very impressed.

Cursive

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2013
Stroudsburg, PA
I'll keep this short and sweet, but I decided to purchase a volt because I wanted to add a smaller more cigarette like e-cig to my collection. I heard rave reviews about the Volt and decided to go for it.

My order was shipped close to immediately and arrived yesterday. Not only is my Volt possibly my new favorite vaping toy I have, I had the opportunity to speak to Jason via e-mail.

He responded to my inquiry extremely fast and went above and beyond the issue I contacted SI about. I felt like more than just another customer. You don't find that much these days!

Being a new vapor I have ordered from a number of different companies in attempts to find what I like. Needless to say, I will be ordering from SI regularly and I am so appreciative of their stellar customer service!

reg190

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2013
Poconos, PA
I feel like a salesman when I talk about SI, but the fact remains that I am seriously THAT impressed with their business. I've been real nervous about making online e-cig purchases because it was overwhelming about what to buy, what works, what doesn't, and most importantly, what is a fake or a cheap-o versus a solid brand.

I found Smokeless Image through ECF, and I have never been more satisfied with an e-cig. I bought the Volt Starter kit for $20 since I didn't want to make a big purchase for my first, but even with the most basic kit I found a solid battery that works well, a good charger, and two ice menthol cartomizers (which I LOVE this flavor, by the way). In addition to the starter kit, I heard excellent things about their CE3's so I bought a pack of that and the 30 ml of Ice Menthol e-juice. All in all, I am so happy I decided to take the nose-dive because the CE3's are seriously amazing and I'm able to sit and vape in my room without worry about stinking things up or hacking up a lung.

I've been off the stinkers for two weeks and I can't be more content. I have nothing but love for SI, especially since I had some concerns early on with my purchase and had some peace of mind when I received an email reply in less than an hour or so...Such speedy feedback from their customer support plus their affordability and not okay, not decent, but EXCELLENT quality products...yup...I'm totally hooked.

I actually just made another purchase of their 30 ml watermelon flavor and another pack of CE3's to stock up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread