Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Your order most likely has not shipped yet as stated on the homepage there are shipping delays. We currently have mandatory overtime in place in order to get caught up. I will not make excuses per your request. But that is the truth of it at the moment. If you like you can pm me the order number and I can cancel it for you and refund you. However that notice has been up all week.
I had good luck with SI several times previously. Last time I ordered, I did not receive an email stating that the order has shipped. This was over 6 weeks ago. I was told that there was a bug in the system that caused it not to be updated as shipped, and therefore I did not receive the email, but I did receive my order in a timely manner. I am a computer technician and I understand bugs, but it is beyond a bug if it persists for over 6 weeks. I placed an order 4 days ago, which still does not show as shipped, but I figured it was just this "bug", but the package has not arrived, as it should have, if it was shipped in the 48 hour window stated on the website. Then I attempted to call your customer service, and as others have stated, I did not get an answer.

You make an excuse about a new building for more reps, but you only say that on here where people complain. There is no mention of possible delays, or that you phone calls will go unanswered on your website. Instead, your website, continues to make false claims:

"other orders ship within 48 hours of order placement (excluding weekends and holidays). Once shipped your order will take approximately 5-7 days to be delivered."

"Once you complete your Smokeless Image order, you will receive an order confirmation via email. You will then receive an additional email when your order has been packed and shipped."

"We will continue to strive to make Smokeless Image your first choice for the best products, lightning fast shipping, and superior customer service."

If you can't fulfill your promises, please remove them from your website!

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
I have ordered twice from you guys and its always super fast.
glare.gif
Yes, time is not a problem with them.

dr_mah

Mar 31, 2013
Central Connecticut, USA
I'm not "new new" but fairly new at this, and I do know I'm not the least bit interested in moving into mods, Provaris, etc...I'm quite happy with my Volt Spinners (love em!) with a nice tank on top and that's the way it's gonna stay. Keep it simple, and that makes SI a perfect vendor for someone like me. I've placed a number of orders in the past months and SI's fast fulfillment/shipping is 2nd to none and only top notch. Very professional. So, a big "attaboy" to you good folks at SI, keep up the excellent CS and quality product offerings. Your products are helping to keep me off the "stinkies", that being a huge positive change in my life for sure and quite possibly helping to save it...

Last edited:

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
I have never had a single problem with any of my orders from SI -- and yes, they are lightning fast!

On my last order, as soon as the online transaction was completed, I received an email from SI stating that there had been a mistake in their inventory, and one of the items I had just ordered was in fact OOS. They offered me several options; I chose to just get the item on backorder.

When that last order arrived, although the OOS item was of course not in it, let's just say that . . . I was shocked by a very very nice surprise included, at no charge! :D

My backordered item has now been shipped, and SI is waiving the shipping for it.

I can't say enough good things about SI's level of Customer Care.

SnowDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Springfield, IL
I had excellent customer service today from a very helpful gentleman at SI named Jason. I sent a faulty battery back to SI and I wanted store credit in exchange. There was a misunderstanding and I got an email stating that an order had been submitted for my replacement battery. We got it all worked out and Jason issued me Volt Points equivalent to the amount I spent on the defective battery.

SI had just received the defective battery today and this was all taken care of in a matter of just a few minutes. Jason made it right and he did so in a prompt and professional manner. I could not be happier with the service I received today.

Thanks again, Jason!

JibbaJabba

Apr 2, 2013
PDX USA
Much respect to Jeff in Customer Service. I originally ordered an X2, but I only used it for a few hours before realizing I need just a little more voltage. Not only did Jeff allow me to exchange the X2 for a Spinner, not only was he friendly, polite and professional, but he even honored the Labor Day sale 25% off discount that I used on my original purchase!

That, my friends, is how you keep customers.

This Spinner kicks ... too! Getting nice healthy plumes of vapor here. =)

Matnova1987

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2012
wisconsin
Recently my x2 died after a month of use, I asked around on the forums and then decided to contact customer service about the issue. I was hesitant at first, as my experience with customer service with other products and companies has not been the greatest. I was pleasantly surprised when Christie got in touch with me about my problem. She first tried to help me fix the problem, which yielded no results. I was worried, to say the least. Only a month in and either the battery malfunctioned or I messed something up. She gave me the info on sending it in so they could have a look at it. I sent it in last week Friday and here I am today with a brand new battery. The shipping was the longest part of the process lol.

Through out the process she was always kind enough to respond to even my smallest concerns(mainly whether or not the battery had been received on SI's end). By far my best customer service experience ever.

Thanks Christie and Jeff(didn't speak to you but you spoke to me) and the rest of the SI team.

Here's the first shout out of 2014 for Jeff and the folks at Smokeless Image!

Just before Christmas I ordered two Volt Pro Starter Kits with the Mega PCC's. My package arrived on December 31st and when I went through everything to check the contents, I noticed that I had received one Slider PCC and one Mega PCC. I sent a note to Smokeless Image on New Years Day and the next day I received a reply from Jeff apologizing for the error and inconvenience and informing me that a new Mege PCC would be shipped out free of charge. Jeff also mentioned that I should keep the slider PCC as a back up.

Now that's what I call top notch customer service!

By the way, I also talked to Jeff a few times on the phone before I placed my order because I was concerned about my package making it past Canada Customs since it contained nicotine. Jeff assured me that they had not run into any problems with shipments coming to Ontario, but if I did encounter any problems, they would get my package to me one way or another. Sure enough, my package sailed through Customs without issue.

Thanks again for everything Jeff and Smokeless Image!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread