Not open for further replies.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Walt_RealFlavors
29m
Well... Here we go. ELR gets the sneak preview before it goes live in the AM! Enjoy and get those gift items!

Happy Easter from Real Flavors!

We have a few fun things going on this weekend!
The first is 20% off ALL orders! (Use coupon code EGGHUNT )
The second is some great amazing free gifts and prizes!

How does this promo work? Well first off, EVERYONE wins!

ALL ORDERS: Free eggs with random prizes and CANDY!

OVER $25: 1 FREE gift you can select at the cart page
- Special Edition - Beaver Tail Super Concentrate (1oz)
- Real Flavors Lanyard
- Real Flavors vape Band
- Real Flavors Pen

OVER $50: 2 FREE gifts you can select at the cart page
- Real Flavors Lanyard
- Real Flavors vape Band
- Real Flavors Pen
- Real Flavors Stuffed Wolf
- Real Flavors Tumbler

OVER $100: 3 FREE gifts you can select at the cart page
- Real Flavors Lanyard
- Real Flavors vape Band
- Real Flavors Pen
- Real Flavors Tumbler
- Real Flavors Digital Watch

While supplies last, there are limited promo items. If an item is not in stock, we will substitute with something of our choice.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Walt_RealFlavors
29m
Well... Here we go. ELR gets the sneak preview before it goes live in the AM! Enjoy and get those gift items!

Happy Easter from Real Flavors!

- Real Flavors Lanyard
- Real Flavors Vape Band
- Real Flavors Pen

- Real Flavors Lanyard
- Real Flavors Vape Band
- Real Flavors Pen
- Real Flavors Tumbler

- Real Flavors Lanyard
- Real Flavors Vape Band
- Real Flavors Pen
- Real Flavors Tumbler

While supplies last, there are limited promo items. If an item is not in stock, we will substitute with something of our choice.
Thanks! Placed my order today and looking forward to trying Beaver Tails. They are a huge thing in Ottawa, Canada. Tasty, but fattening as hell. My 4 year old daughter gets a new wolf stuffy too!

Oh, and I get 14 new flavours too! :D

TheTinMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2016
North Carolina
To follow up Fozzy's post. I ordered 30 flavors this morning, got 3 free gifts and saved $41.51!

- Real Flavors Lanyard
- Real Flavors Vape Band
- Real Flavors Pen

- Real Flavors Lanyard
- Real Flavors Vape Band
- Real Flavors Pen
- Real Flavors Tumbler

- Real Flavors Lanyard
- Real Flavors Vape Band
- Real Flavors Pen
- Real Flavors Tumbler

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Just received mine and I'm really disappointed in the candy cane.
Just from the bottle alone, you can barely smell the peppermint.
Walt_RealFlavors 13m

All VG to SC flavors are live.

3 flavors will not be sold as SC because they are the holiday only flavors and Peppermint is a pain to extract this time of year...

Candy Cane
Peppermint Mocha
Peppermint Bark

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Pulled the trigger, made the first order. Really curious how the apple pie stacks up. Also I think a waffle needs to be added to the menu...... have a weird idea of doing chicken and waffles vape after going through those flavors
I ordered the RF SC fried chicken to make a chicken and waffles as well using INW Waffles. Went a little too much with the chicken though, more chicken soup than anything. I am going to try again but cut back the fried chicken to about 0.50%. I too wish they had a waffles flavor, that is a tough one to find that is real good.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Pulled the trigger, made the first order. Really curious how the apple pie stacks up. Also I think a waffle needs to be added to the menu...... have a weird idea of doing chicken and waffles vape after going through those flavors
the apple pie is pretty good but a little light on the bakery notes IMO, though I have only tested it so far at 2.5%. I will probably just go with it next time at 3.5% like I usually do for batches but I need to see what other flavors I have that I can use to give it some more pastry notes, perhaps the fried dough, graham cracker and/or some cake batter.

Reactions: Kenna

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
I was gonna place a order and I have about 10-12 flavors in the cart the shipping from a state away is over $20, sorry Walt but that just blew not only the 20% off but the order too. I am a state away! they are not in tomorrow, so it will ship Monday or Tuesday at the earliest meaning add 3 days to that maybe next Friday... sorry to be a bummer had at bad day a work and just wasted more time trying to remember the long a.. password from last time.

Reactions: Kenna

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
I was gonna place a order and I have about 10-12 flavors in the cart the shipping from a state away is over $20, sorry Walt but that just blew not only the 20% off but the order too. I am a state away! they are not in tomorrow, so it will ship Monday or Tuesday at the earliest meaning add 3 days to that maybe next Friday... sorry to be a bummer had a bad day a work and just wasted more time trying to remember the long a.. password from last time.

Mine automatically chose an absurdly high shipping rate today, but I was able to choose a more reasonable rate. Just wondering if maybe you didn't see that option. Hope it helps![emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
yeah just tried again and it gives me no lower option than FED-EX 3 day oh well.
I have a USPS option on mine for around $5 in state. Try their live chat or email them and they can probably fix the bug so you get the usps option.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I have a USPS option on mine for around $5 in state. Try their live chat or email them and they can probably fix the bug so you get the usps option.
They seem to have another bug also when using paypal. Enough to make me call paypal to tell them as I thought that was where the problem was. Once I hit the paypal screen and hit the button to pay, that goes through but then immediately another pay screen ghosts it and ask to select and pay again. I backed out of that screen and the original one went through fine at both paypal and RF. I have no clue if I had resubmitted the info if I would have placed another order or would have been double billed.

pp says it is RF program that is causing that problem. I just wanted to mention it here in case anyone else encounters it.

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
Well I sent a message, I do not think I will hear from them, as they will be out for the week-end. I Was hoping to try some new flavors, I will give it one more shot, if the message don't work I am done. And I am sorry their password verification sucks, now my cart was emptied and my second long a.. password will not work, enough to make me spit nails, I don't think you will see me review any of the flavors any time soon. It is enough to make me never order again even if the flavor is good.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Well I sent a message, I do not think I will hear from them, as they will be out for the week-end. I Was hoping to try some new flavors, I will give it one more shot, if the message don't work I am done. And I am sorry their password verification sucks, now my cart was emptied and my second long a.. password will not work, enough to make me spit nails, I don't think you will see me review any of the flavors any time soon. It is enough to make me never order again even if the flavor is good.
I don't even know what my password is there or why people complain about it. LastPass FTW. You could try a shout out to @Walt_RealFlavors on ELR as he spends a lot of time there even when the shop is closed.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
You could check out as a quest I think and use paypal. I almost just did that and at the last minute decided to add a password so they could save my account info.
Just a thought

:)

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
You could check out as a quest I think and use paypal. I almost just did that and at the last minute decided to add a password so they could save my account info.
Just a thought

I checked out using guest and used PP.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Just a thought

I had an issue with a juice site yesterday. I checked out w/ PP as a guest & when done it showed a box asking if I wantrd to start an account. I agreed, because if the juice is good I'll go there again. Got a confirmation email giving me an auto generated password so I could log in & set up my own password. But it didn't like the password I wanted to use, even after 3 variations. I just answered the email asking them to close my acvount after shipment & if I purchase again I will do so as a guest since I can't use my preferred password. Itvs in Israel so I won't hear anything until the 18th because of Passover.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread