hildicat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
SoCal
thanks for the chart.

what will fit my 18490 Woodvil?

I wish I could tell you with certainty. Unfortunately, I don't have one of those so I can't really help. As I understand it the catch cups on some wood mods can vary in size, making an accurate fitting chart kinda difficult. I think you are safe with some of the smaller rba's like the Hornet or Mini A7 or surface, but since I have not actually tried those combinations myself I don't feel I should be making that choice for you.

This is where I need help from Lisa or Rob to populate the chart with all of the different Reo models out there. I know there are at least two different Mini styles and several different wood models floating out there. I would love to add these to the chart to make it as comprehensive as possible.

Once all the Reo models are added to the chart then we can add compatibility checks with the various RBAs. Of course this will need to come from the actual experience of all us ReoNutZ.

Thanks again for everyone's help on this!

Whodoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2013
Missouri, USA
Are the rba's a fairly new thing? (Hope this isn't a threadjack)

And if they are new, has China jumped into the scene with so much vigor that the little guys who make the nice stainless steel rba's going to be hurt by the influx of cheaper options? Just my 2 cents, but i bought the Reomizer to learn on, then bought the ERA once I knew I was on the right path.

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
Are the rba's a fairly new thing? (Hope this isn't a threadjack)

And if they are new, has China jumped into the scene with so much vigor that the little guys who make the nice stainless steel rba's going to be hurt by the influx of cheaper options? Just my 2 cents, but i bought the Reomizer to learn on, then bought the ERA once I knew I was on the right path.

Gennis devices have been around a while but the RBAs have only been out a short time comparatively speaking and yes China is copycating them so fast and since we are a nation of people who are tight asses we will generally buy the Chinese knock offs rather than the better quality originals and unfortunately this totally affects the creators of the wonderful products. I personally try and purchase the real deal as much as possible but then again I'm kind of a label ..... :lol:

Sent while Hyper Vapin a Trippy Tipped Reo

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Beautiful job Hildicat. Thanks so much.

I've ordered a couple of Killer RBAs that are designed to be used in carto tanks; same OD as 510 cartos. It looks promising to be used as a stand alone atty. So if those work out we'll have another RBA that will fit any of the catchcups on any REOs.

There is at least one REO user waiting for delivery of the Killer. So we should know something soon. I just got shipping notice a couple of days ago. Hoping it doesn't take as long as the Surface. I don't know if they've finally arrived as I haven't been to town in almost a week.

Feisty Alice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread