Reo compatible RBAs

Status
Not open for further replies.

swamijivan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Sunny Italy (South!)
Thought it might be helpful to list all of the RBAs that can be used with our Reos.

Please help me fill this list as I'm sure to forget something. And if you know of anything on the horizon please let us all know about it.

This is what I know of so far...

REOmizer
Chalice
ERA
Hornet
A7/A7 Mini
Surface

Anything else out there?

AttyAir IntakeGrand/VVGReo MiniMini 2.0 -18940VV WoodvilWoodvil 18490Reo Woodvil
REOmizerSideX
ChaliceSideX
ERASideX
HornetSideXXXX
A7BottomX
A7 MiniBottomXX
SurfaceBottomXXXX
CerberoSideX
mcARBBottomXXXX
AchillesBottomXXXXX
X
Vision EternityBottomX
eBaron Dripper SpiralBottomX
Cal-H BF
Bottom
X
X
X
X
X
X

I own a grand, a wvill, a mini wvill and a 18490 wvill...and I use my Vision Eternity AND my brand new Chalice in all of them!
Btw I also ordered a Mini 2.1.. just in case some new monster atty will come out in the future!
Cheers, Swami

hildicat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
SoCal
I own a grand, a wvill, a mini wvill and a 18490 wvill...and I use my Vision Eternity AND my brand new Chalice in all of them!
Btw I also ordered a Mini 2.1.. just in case some new monster atty will come out in the future!
Cheers, Swami

Thanks for the additions. For some reason I am not able to edit the original post. Maybe Lisa can help us out???

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
The Vision Eternity fit in all of my Mini Woodvil CCs except for two. It didn't fire in all of those, though. Fixed center positive post on VE. Woodvil atty center post can be raised but not the metals.

I have heard it doesn't fire in some Mini Metal REOs.

Feisty Alice

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Received The Killer by Leo today. Fits the Grand with plenty of room to spare as its about the same size as a carto. Air is drawn from the bottom. Squonking is no problem.

So very, very glad for us and thanks for reporting. I've been asking for someone on Killer thread to report for a month with no results. I unpackaged it at UPS store (in town where I get packages and most mail) and blocked off holes drawing on it to try to check for. I didn't have REO with me. It has to be the tiniest RBA available, now, that will fit into the tiniest catchcup as it's 510 carto diameter. Gonna pop them into boiling water for a bit, check ohms, and pop it on vvg using pre-installed coil for now. No time to fiddle with coil building till tonight. Then I'll torch one and adorn my "new" Ebony Mini Woovil and Silver Mini with very LR coils.

The top "cap" is much thinner metal than I expected.

Feisty Alice

Last edited:

Ratman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Tulsa OK
So very, very glad for us and thanks for reporting. I've been asking for someone on Killer thread to report for a month with no results. I unpackaged it at UPS store (in town where I get packages and most mail) and blocked off holes drawing on it to try to check for. I didn't have REO with me. It has to be the tiniest RBA available, now, that will fit into the tiniest catchcup as it's 510 carto diameter. Gonna pop them into boiling water for a bit, check ohms, and pop it on vvg using pre-installed coil for now. No time to fiddle with coil building till tonight. Then I'll torch one and adorn my "new" Ebony Mini Woovil and Silver Mini with very LR coils.

The top "cap" is much thinner metal than I expected.

Feisty Alice

Good news indeed! I know you have been really looking forward to this one Alice. Let us know your thoughts on it too.

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Received The Killer by Leo today. Fits the Grand with plenty of room to spare as its about the same size as a carto. Air is drawn from the bottom. Squonking is no problem.

Killer fits great on smallest REO CC and all Woodvil brass CCs. (and with included adapter fits all carto tanks that take a 510 or Fusion carto). It's way too airy for me. See huge holes in bottom threaded post. I have one hole partially closed with toothpick but will do it better in future. Feeds great. Doesn't seem to want to blind squonk, though. But I've only just begun. I boiled them before using. On both the already attached coil was just under 2 ohm.

IMG_2392.jpg

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
thats a good looking RBA Alice where can i get one and how much are they ?

KILLER 705 Shipping was only about 5EU but it took weeks to get here. Not their fault but US customs I guess.

Picture on site show it with included bottom adapter for use in tank. The adapter is not needed for BF.

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
Sitting at the juice bar at my local vape shop, OKC Vapes. The proprietor grabs me, as I'm kind of known for being a Reonaut. Or as Sterno's chauffeur. Whatever.

Turns out she's a distributor (maybe the distributor) for Chris Creations in the US of A. And guess what, Chris is coming out with a special tweak to his Fatty RBA that will allow it to work with bottom feeders.

I'm getting to public beta the new update on a version 2 fatty....which has.....adjustable air flow! Everyone slowly put down your dremels and carto condoms, please. She knows I'm a diehard Chalice fan, and wants to know how the new fatty bottom compares to it. It should be here on Wednesday or Thursday, I'll be sure to keep you all in the loop.

What's better than finding a good RBA for my Reos? Finding a supplier less than two miles from my house!

hildicat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
SoCal
Sitting at the juice bar at my local vape shop, OKC Vapes. The proprietor grabs me, as I'm kind of known for being a Reonaut. Or as Sterno's chauffeur. Whatever.

Turns out she's a distributor (maybe the distributor) for Chris Creations in the US of A. And guess what, Chris is coming out with a special tweak to his Fatty RBA that will allow it to work with bottom feeders.

I'm getting to public beta the new update on a version 2 fatty....which has.....adjustable air flow! Everyone slowly put down your dremels and carto condoms, please. She knows I'm a diehard Chalice fan, and wants to know how the new fatty bottom compares to it. It should be here on Wednesday or Thursday, I'll be sure to keep you all in the loop.

What's better than finding a good RBA for my Reos? Finding a supplier less than two miles from my house!

Well aren't a lucky sonofagun...
As always, pix or it didn't happen.

SavePaperVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2009
Minnesota, USA

You must be peanut butter because i'm pretty jelly right now. You might as well sell a Chalice or two to me since you will be swimming in RBAs. lol

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com

thats not fair i dont treat you like your my personal chauffeur

hildicat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2011
SoCal
Killer 705 Tiny, Tiny!!! Ceramic cup is same size as CE2.

20130225_162104.jpg

20130225_162245.jpg

So I'm guessing you like it overall? Its essentially the eBarron Spiral, just in a smaller form factor. I must say I absolutely did not like the Spiral AT ALL, on the Reos or any other device for that matter. But I'm going to chalk it up to user error cause I know many other people like them. Might also be the bottom air flow. So far I have not liked the A7 or the Spiral, both bottom air flow designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread