Not open for further replies.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
All prettied up and waiting for new atomizers :)

image.jpg

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
What happened to the "old" atomizers??
New car, new atties, life is good at the Drifter residence. )

Nah, it sucks. My wife has to travel to Mexico today but it's a short trip - she returns Thursday. The old attys are / have been sold. Also remember my new car cost less :). But shhhh - the insurance increased so my mothly outlay is only slightly cheaper :)

TheBikeGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2014
Dry Ridge, Kentucky, USA
:hubba: WOW Nerak!!!:hubba::hubba: You got some seriously beautiful REOs right there :thumbs:

I'm really looking forward to when I can use my Woodvilles...for now, here's my current rotation.

IMG_8605%20850x567_zps6rhh8gvp.jpg

Don't mind the blue tape, keeps the door snug when stuffing into my pocket, on the right a new/ (used) copper vein door for my black anodized Grand, I am loving the RM6 :)
My Mini had two pieces of across the inside. One right at the bottom and one about middle ways. It seemed to work fine. it would still schlonk.

Reactions: ENAUD

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Look at the positive side, Thursday night whoopee!!!:evil:
So what is your latest atomizer of choice? Must be a super spectacular to replace your past arsenal of Odins, Rogues, Nuppins!!
The Vector. It's bad ayuss. Relegated all others obsolete - and already sold except my rogue. Ima hang into it for a bit :)

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
Checked out the Vector. Looks very " bad ayuss" with top air holes.
I'm not a 22mm guy so not for me. I'm a flavor wuss, single coil, twisted 29g @ 1.0 ohm on a Nuppin.
Amazing new stuff coming out all the time it seems like.
Enjoy. So, between pot luck dinners, video games with the kids, vaping videos, high speed highway urges, new atty building , numerous "don't tell your Moms'", make sure all is in order when the little lady comes back into town. Little welcome back bouquet wouldn't hurt either, whoopee!!!:)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Hey Russ,

It's Thursday!!!
Get the house clean, get some flowers, put on your "Winston" outfit and get ready to welcome home the little lady! :)

I'm so spoiled. Her mom came over and is cleaning :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread