Status
Not open for further replies.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Last pic was 10 days ago, and, well...haven't changed a thing, cuz it's all working perfectly.
So here they are from the back, lol.

(Oh - actually, there was a change - the black wrinkle grand has a fatter atty on it!) View attachment 467850

Nice behinds! Lol

Should be a rated R Warning on those haha

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Giving the new ultrasonic cleaner a workout tonight... nothing better than fresh REOs.

5ZVCuyW.jpg

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Mind sharing which one you have?

Sure.

Amazon.com - Magnasonic MGUC500 Professional Ultrasonic Jewelry & Eyeglass Cleaner With Digital Timer - Electronics Cleaning Products

I just kind of arbitrarily picked one that had a lot of positive reviews.

I ran everything (mods, screws, delrin pieces, bottles, tubes, attys, drip tips, etc) through the cleaner on the 480 second cycle with some dish washing liquid in three batches (it's a pretty small unit). My black wrinkle was the nastiest since it's the mod I always have in my shirt pocket when I'm on the riding mower. It ends up full of dust and dirt. Stuff came out of the cleaner looking like new. I did have to run the Derringer I use with NT Virus through a couple of times - that stuff is super gunky.

Again, it may not be the best but it was cheap and it seems to do a pretty good job. Much easier that washing everything by hand, that's for sure.

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Sure.

Amazon.com - Magnasonic MGUC500 Professional Ultrasonic Jewelry & Eyeglass Cleaner With Digital Timer - Electronics Cleaning Products

I just kind of arbitrarily picked one that had a lot of positive reviews.

I ran everything (mods, screws, delrin pieces, bottles, tubes, attys, drip tips, etc) through the cleaner on the 480 second cycle with some dish washing liquid in three batches (it's a pretty small unit). My black wrinkle was the nastiest since it's the mod I always have in my shirt pocket when I'm on the riding mower. It ends up full of dust and dirt. Stuff came out of the cleaner looking like new. I did have to run the Derringer I use with NT Virus through a couple of times - that stuff is super gunky.

Again, it may not be the best but it was cheap and it seems to do a pretty good job. Much easier that washing everything by hand, that's for sure.
Thanks, I was just looking at that one!!

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
A3FC509C-D305-45FE-9D31-F55DAC42A9D5_zpsyjqkobsh.jpg
My OG Minis...

Anodized Purple/purple; anodized black; anodized green/black; anodized green/black; anodized black/silver vein; anodized blue/black; anodized red; anodized red (little darker); black wrinkle; and anodized silver (not TRA.)

Love them. Some have the original small tube, a couple have been upgraded with new gold contacts, none are LP.

I want to buy a new one.....but I just cannot justify it. Ha.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    805.7 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
A3FC509C-D305-45FE-9D31-F55DAC42A9D5_zpsyjqkobsh.jpg
My OG Minis...

Anodized Purple/purple; anodized black; anodized green/black; anodized green/black; anodized black/silver vein; anodized blue/black; anodized red; anodized red (little darker); black wrinkle; and anodized silver (not TRA.)

Love them. Some have the original small tube, a couple have been upgraded with new gold contacts, none are LP.

I want to buy a new one.....but I just cannot justify it. Ha.

Ya you can.. new lp and ss 510. And if that's not enough.. brass! ;)

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
The Joy4Less commercial UC I bought from Amazon a couple of years ago for fast aging my DIY joose with ... a little under $100 shipped. Works great for that use, and anything else. You get what you pay for in UC's, so commercial duty is cheaper in the long run if it'll see a lot of use like mine does.

j4luc.jpg

Matthee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Koringberg, South Africa
My REO collection to date. Tried to put the woodies in order of release. The metallic blue grand on the back row, left is my first REO [emoji4]

a83dd472f358b6ec09c3a30d60fcd150.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62
Ooh, now that is a collection to drool over.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread