Not open for further replies.

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Selling it is your best option I think, For a fact it can't be refitted with the new 510 connector. Im not going to grind the catch cup of this last years Woodvil since the RM2 does performs well with it. If the person who wishes to remain anonymous comes thru with their generous offer then I will PIF this to some lucky member.

nebula900.JPG

stunning unsure! :)

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
5b730c8fefb3e650e1e7c3d898cfeb7a.jpg

Today's action :)

Nice.. the one of the right looks close to a derringer style but a little taller and the top is different and slanted.. well atleast on the outside and flat on the inside. Have to take a peak on the inside.

Where you getting these large drip tips from? I like wide bore.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Selling it is your best option I think, For a fact it can't be refitted with the new 510 connector. Im not going to grind the catch cup of this last years Woodvil since the RM2 does performs well with it. If the person who wishes to remain anonymous comes thru with their generous offer then I will PIF this to some lucky member.

nebula900.JPG

damn.... you told me i was in your will :)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Nice.. the one of the right looks close to a derringer style but a little taller and the top is different and slanted.. well atleast on the outside and flat on the inside. Have to take a peak on the inside.

Where you getting these large drip tips from? I like wide bore.

That top right one is a stumpy. It's really nothing like a derringer. It's slightly taller, the holes are actually in the sides of the top cap (not in a ring), the top cap is domed on the inside, it's machined on a whole nother level and here's the inside:

image.jpg

Yep, two posts. It's kinda like a 22mm chalice V2 with lotsa air available.

Those drip tips are element mods drip tips and are made for the atomizer.

Last edited:

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
That top right one is a stumpy. It's really nothing like a derringer. It's slightly taller, the holes are actually in the sides of the top cap (not in a ring), the top cap is domed on the inside, it's machined on a while nother level and here's the inside:

View attachment 473297

Yep, two posts. It's kinda like a 22mm chalice V2 with lotsa air available.

Those drip tips are element mods drip tips and are made for the atomizer.

Wow.. ok, Thanks for all that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread