Reo Lounge Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Hi from across the ocean @oldbroad! Thanks again for starting me on the Woodvil road... remember the old days when you couldn't buy a Woodvil for love nor money!

View attachment 477230

Hi Rob! It's good to see you!

My goodness... you only have four Woodvils?!

Oh wait...those are the latest editions..I'm sure you have many more somewhere:D

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Hi Rob! It's good to see you!

My goodness... you only have four Woodvils?!

Oh wait...those are the latest editions..I'm sure you have many more somewhere:D

No I only have 4 Woodvils Kay... the locals forced me to sell them to them... Whenever I go to vape meets or have new vapers over and they test a REO it's only a matter of time before they force me to sell them one! :oops:

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Good morning all! (Or afternoon, evening, middle of the night or tomorrow depending on where you are.) I'm usually on The Porches. Yesterday was my 1 year Vaperversary! So I did this to celebrate. And because it wouldn't leave me alone.
b9612b336c9eb7ad92cdf2822c863a31.jpg

I don't have it in hand yet, it should be here tomorrow. But I can hang out here anyway, right?

Last edited:

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
Good morning all! (Or afternoon, evening, middle of the night or tomorrow depending on where you are.) I'm usually on The Porche. Yesterday was my 1 year Vaperversary! So I did this to celebrate. And because it wouldn't leave me alone.
b9612b336c9eb7ad92cdf2822c863a31.jpg

I don't have it in hand yet, it should be here tomorrow. But I can hang out here anyway, right?
Very Nice Kenna and yes you are welcome to hang out here :)

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Enjoy that new Woodvil! It is my favorite mod by far. I just love mine! I had hoped to get two next go round. But it looks like it may just be one. One thing after another keeps popping up, sadly.

I sure enjoy the 1600 AW battery for my Woodvil. It is a shame the 2000 mAh is pushing it. Since I don't use them much anymore, I put them in storage for a while. I have two of them. I used them on the SVD2. Lately though, I use the Samsung 25R more on the SVD2. I wish I could switch the 2000 for the 1600...lol. I could use more. I end up vaping the 25R on the Reo LP metal mod. I switch batteries on average, once a day. I bought some DeoxIt Gold. Love it. I have an order of Super Lube coming in as well. I couldn't find it locally anywhere. Lately I vape the Reos, and the SVD2, and the SMPL clone get used only for flavor changes. Eventually they will go in storage. I would sell them, but feel it is better to have back ups. If anyone needs DeoxIt Gold, Amazon probably has the best price.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
The Woodvil's have a way of picking their homes. When one chooses you, there is no sense in arguing. The Woodvil always wins. Congrat's Kenna that's a beauty :)

Very Nice Kenna and yes you are welcome to hang out here :)
Thank you both! I.m hoping to have this & the other peice of vapemail i'm watching for tomorrow. Knowing my PO it will get there at 6am, get sorted, & then sit for 10 hours before it finds it's way to my box. Or it may get to my box but no text get sent until around 6pm.

Mrs C, you said my Sony VTC5 flat tops would be good on this, right? I usually vape 1.3 - 1.6. & 10 - 15 watts on all my vvv/vw mods. I just want to be sure I don't mess up the mod or atty.

Last edited:

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
No I only have 4 Woodvils Kay... the locals forced me to sell them to them... Whenever I go to vape meets or have new vapers over and they test a REO it's only a matter of time before they force me to sell them one! :oops:

I can picture it....Rob's arm twisted way high behind his back....:D

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
That white cyclone (?) is sharp too. There's a photo-tutorial almost, i think in the bottom-feeder thread that shows the second from the left being made.

Nag Rob for the link - fascinating and very skilled work.

T
My next will probably be a white metal. Would love a cap like the white Corian Cyclone to go on it.

Reactions: Debadoo

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
He only goes to vape meets with plain woodvils because the first mod of his to go in an auction would be that engraved grand on the left!

T

Yip that one is extra special and will never leave me... mind you my current collection of 10 REO's consist of 7 I wouldn't sell...

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
That white cyclone (?) is sharp too. There's a photo-tutorial almost, i think in the bottom-feeder thread that shows the second from the left being made.

Nag Rob for the link - fascinating and very skilled work.

T

Yip that was made by my mate in Knysna @Genosmate! He modded that one and the Dice one.
The engraving is done by my other mate in Kokstad @graver and he is also responsible for the white drip tip, Cyclone cap and white button as well.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Yip that was made by my mate in Knysna @Genosmate! He modded that one and the Dice one.
The engraving is done by my other mate in Kokstad @graver and he is also responsible for the white drip tip, Cyclone cap and white button as well.

Do they have online stores or do they not sell?

Reactions: Debadoo

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Most unusual !
wow, lots of posts today, it's been real slow lately. Glad to see folks posting!

good to see ya kenna!!!!! Jup you can hang out here all ya want!! I hung out for 2-3 months before I got a Reo!! That one is gorgeous, can't wait til you get it!!

Everyone's bbq'ing sounds so good, haven't done that in a long time!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread