Reo P 67 prototype

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
I guess I'm more interested to know if a 22mm atty will hang over the side. Would love to see a pic of it sporting a vector or similar atomizer. Either way I want one. What are you estimating for a release date?
A 22 mm atty will not hang over the side
I will post some pics tomorrow Keep the feed back coming

JamezC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Arkansas
It looks fantastic, Rob! Seems like it will be great for us folks that use 22mm atties on our Reos. I've never been one to want to slide the door up, myself, I'd rather have the 510 be centered like you already have it, but that's just me. Also, with the way the positive battery contact is, it looks like flat top batteries would be a good option?

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I am still in the testing stage this is by no means a finished product I still have some work to do on this mod .
Your grand doors will work with this mod .I thought I would share with you folks were I am at with the project . The on off switch is not built in the button on this mod I don't have it installed as of yet . The button is delrin I may end up with a aluminum button still not sure.

Really, really nice looking. I'm glad the old doors will fit -- I've accumulated quite a few... :)

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
It wouldn't hang off the back but to make it so you can pull the door up with a 22 mm atty I would need to make the 510 connection off center . I don't get it I never have . One can simply pull the door out the bottom . It is how I intended the door to be removed from the beginning
Ya know Robert, there are two kinds of people in the world--those who pull their Grand doors out from the bottom and those who pull them out from the top. It appears that I've always been a bottom-puller but I never gave it an instance of thought until this thread. That said, as a fellow bottom-puller, I'm with you all the way.
Down with the top-pullers! Down I say! Furthermore, we need to develop bottom-puller only zones where we don't have to deal with those "people". I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore! Attica! Attica! Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggghhh!

TX Foilhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sometimes if I fidget I like to slide the door up and down to hear the snick of the magnets otherwise I don't care.

That's exactly why, simple physics, if you slide the door down then you have to slide it back up, if you slide it up it just slides itself back into place. :)

I think that would look really cool with some horizontal SL cuts through the round ends.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
IMO 26650 is more than double the size of 28650 but only like 20% more life. Not enough of a benefit for such a huge difference in size / thickness of the mod.

But 10ml would be sweet.
It's only 1/4" larger diameter lol. High drain 26650s offer higher CDR, also. I guess the increased charge capacity is not much when compared to the likes of the LG 3000mah, but a 15ml bottle is almost the same diameter as the 26650. I'm thinking along the lines of people like me who can go through 15ml of ADV. I think it would be beneficial. I'd like to hear Rob's willingness or not.

Danrogers

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Campbell River, BC, Canada
Rob HOME RUN BABY! Not only does it look great but it's going to feel great as well with your new rounded profile. It will my next mod. As far as the door up down debate the only time my door goes up is when I'm playing magnet catch, plus I like smaller atty's anyway. Any idea when they will be in production?

ps: think new colours and finishes?

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
Rounded dem corners, eh? :sneaky:

Looks great, Rob. :)

Very nicely done, sir. :thumb:

EO1E0jP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.