Not open for further replies.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
6/24/2015 The Mini REO (14500) was again available!

These were the first powdercoat, and LP Mini's. Also BRASS Minis were introduced in tumbled and polished.

brassymini%20008.jpg

brassymini%20009.jpg

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
Reomizer 8.0

LP REO's only

Stainless
reomizer_9.0_Sta_559ad0de7642d_100x100.jpg

Black
reomizer_8.0_bla_557f19422a84a_100x100.jpg

Copper
reomizer_8.0_cop_557f19d810282_100x100.jpg

Brass
reomizer_8.0_bra_557f19bb8b66d_100x100.jpg

This is a rebuidable atomizer it is for advanced users only . This atomizer is set up for dual or single coils . This atomizer has a air flow control ring The diameter is 22 mm .You should no how to use a voltage meter if you plan to use a rebuildable atomizer . Improper use can damage your mod . This atomizer will work on low profile mods only . This is a modified mass produced atomizer not my own creation . The body is stainless steel as well as the center post . A rebuildable atomizer MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used. If it is not tested it may damage the device it is used on . Reosmods is not responsible for any damage to your mod while using a rebuildable atomizer the owner bears the cost of equipment damage

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
Reomizer 9.0

LP REO's only

Black
reomizer_9.0_bla_559ad0bb08a9f_100x100.jpg

Stainless
reomizer_9.0_Sta_559ad0de7642d_100x100.jpg

This is a rebuidable atomizer it is for advanced users only . This atomizer is set up for dual or single coils . This atomizer has a air flow control ring The diameter is 22 mm .You should no how to use a voltage meter if you plan to use a rebuildable atomizer . Improper use can damage your mod . This atomizer will work on low profile mods only . This is a modified mass produced atomizer not my own creation . The body is stainless steel as well as the center post . A rebuildable atomizer MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used. If it is not tested it may damage the device it is used on . Reosmods is not responsible for any damage to your mod while using a rebuildable atomizer the owner bears the cost of equipment damage​

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
Reomizer 6.0 V2

LP REO's only

Stainless
reomizer_6.0__V2_559470f8abd41_100x100.jpg

Black
reomizer_6.0__V2_55947080960cd_100x100.jpg

This is a rebuidable atomizer it is for advanced users only . This atomizer is set up for single dual and triple coils . This atomizer has a air flow control ring The diameter is 22 mm .You should no how to use a voltage meter if you plan to use a rebuildable atomizer . Improper use can damage your mod . This atomizer will work on low profile mods only . This is a modified mass produced atomizer not my own creation . The body is stainless steel center post is copper plated . A rebuildable atomizer MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used. If it is not tested it may damage the device it is used on . Reosmods is not responsible for any damage to your mod while using a rebuildable atomizer the owner bears the cost of equipment damage​

Reactions: ed101z

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
7/03/2015 Brass Patina Mini's, Mini doors, and Grand doors

Here is a quick vid of the progress . I will have 24 mini 14500 patina mods .

I will also have a bunch of grand doors . As you can see some of these still have the heat tape on them . I should have most of these ready next week. These patina's are sealed with 4 coats of lacquer.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
7/03/15 Economy LP REO Grand Tumbled
economy LP Reo Grand Tumbled $130
I keep hearing the Reo is to expensive Hopefully this will help

The economy LP Reo grand has all the same parts as all the other Reo models . Adjustable stainless 510 , beryllium copper gold plated contacts , high heat push button .

The only difference is these have no magnets . The door is held in place by pressure the door has a slight bend in the door for a friction fit . You can add your own magnets if you decide you want them I have them in the accessories section .

The other difference is these haven't been tumbled as long so there not as soft to the touch . Some minor imperfections that would be removed with the finale tumbling will be there .

Posted by redeyedancer here: ***REO UPDATES & SALES INFORMATION***Most recent info. | Page 6 | E-Cigarette Forum

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
8/29/2015 A very special REO for Robert E. O'Neil

The post from Robert when he got his gift.

"I received a gift from a bunch of you this morning . Let me say I am blown away .
This is one of the nicest things anyone has ever given me . You people have really out did your self I cant tell you how happy this made me thank you all very very much . I no longer have to be envious of Robs wonderfully engraved grands I have my own . Thank you thank you all you really warmed my heart I love you all . We have a wonderful warm group of people here . I am proud to be among you .

I made a little video to show off the beauty of this wonderful gift . The engraving on this mod is out of this world awesome . The button even has a little porky on it absolutely love it"​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread