Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hi all...just wanted to show you a new atomizer I got just for my Red Sky...real happy with it. Hellfire Viper

viper.jpg

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Attysmith is the website. But the best way to get Hellfire products is join the Facebook group. Make sure you join the one that is called Official. They are super nice people....so you can always just write to them and ask when the next batch will come out.

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ahoy!

Hope everyone is ready for the long weekend.

I will be working on the batch somewhat this weekend. I missed a few days of work getting over the cold someone brought into the house. Nasty thing it was, kept getting dizzy from my plugged up noggin and I didn't feel like trying to solder.

Take care all,

arrr

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just got my beautiful new 5 box caddie....custom made. Great job Cappy!

Cool beans! I'm curious how your going to use it, if you get a chance to maybe post a pic sometime in the future?

Arrr

Lindamck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2014
Bedford, TX, USA
Per your request, here's a pic of my caddy. Notice there are no driptips on the front row. My rescue dog that I'm fostering decided to take off with one of them and it hasn't been found. He might have eaten it! Sadly it was a segmented wood tip that I had specially made. I hope it shows up but until this dog goes to his new home, no more tips will go on the caddy.

image.jpg

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Per your request, here's a pic of my caddy. Notice there are no driptips on the front row. My rescue dog that I'm fostering decided to take off with one of them and it hasn't been found. He might have eaten it! Sadly it was a segmented wood tip that I had specially made. I hope it shows up but until this dog goes to his new home, no more tips will go on the caddy.

View attachment 459188

Wow! That's beautiful, Lindamck! And what a lovely collection!

Reactions: BENTHOS

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ahoy! Hope the last week has been a good one for you all.

I've finally caught up enough to post some final pictures of nearly all of the batch. The following pictures are of mods going on the website and ones that have been promised to your shipmates.

Here they are;

CT15-2 - Black walnut & Bloodwood - WEBSITE

CT15-6 - Padauk body, Bocote panels - WEBSITE

CT15-5 - African Mahogany & Cocobolo - TAKEN

DE15-3 - Ziricote body with Black & White ebony panels - TAKEN

and DE15-5 - Zebrawood with East Indian rosewood panels - TAKEN

I will now be sending a PM to the people who are waiting on mods to start the paperwork ball rolling.

There are also several people waiting on me to talk about custom desk caddies and other things, sorry for the delay and I will be getting back to you when these all get shipped and taken care of.

Take care,

Cappy

Last edited:

Capt' Brian

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Evening all!

Well, 3 shipped today and one more to go out tomorrow. That leaves only one more Cutlass on the website.

I may not make a batch of Cruisers as there are still some on the website, or I may make a small batch of them for my next task. I've been wanting to try to make some massive 15+ amp Cruisers and see how that works out.

Last month was pretty crazy, we lost my sister-in-law and had some lesser troubles around my own home including the loss of my own dog to osteosarcoma (bone cancer) before he was even a year old. Second dog we lost in the last few years, bummer. Joanne is planning on a new puppy in the next couple months.... arrgggg.. gettin' kinda old to be cleaning up puppy poop year after year.. ah well, it keeps her sane.

It's getting on into summer here too and that means I will stop pretty much all outside work while the temp is over 90 every day. This is an old house and need lots of maintenance.

All the equipment in the shop (such as it is) is running fine, so no mechanical problems to hold up work. Full speed ahead!

That's all for now, take care!

Arrrrr

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Evening all!

... Last month was pretty crazy, we lost my sister-in-law and had some lesser troubles around my own home including the loss of my own dog to osteosarcoma (bone cancer) before he was even a year old. Second dog we lost in the last few years, bummer. Joanne is planning on a new puppy in the next couple months.... arrgggg.. gettin' kinda old to be cleaning up puppy poop year after year.. ah well, it keeps her sane.

It's getting on into summer here too and that means I will stop pretty much all outside work while the temp is over 90 every day. This is an old house and need lots of maintenance.

All the equipment in the shop (such as it is) is running fine, so no mechanical problems to hold up work. Full speed ahead!

That's all for now, take care!

Arrrrr

Cappy, I'm so sorry for your losses. That's a huge weight to bear in a short amount of time. Thanks so much for continuing with your beautiful creations, even as you and your family were in the midst of it.

New puppies are a joy, even if they are a bit messy. Hoping you get the perfect one!

Have my eye on a custom desk caddy ... :)

LJFinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
SW Florida
Last month was pretty crazy, we lost my sister-in-law and had some lesser troubles around my own home including the loss of my own dog to osteosarcoma (bone cancer) before he was even a year old. Second dog we lost in the last few years, bummer. Joanne is planning on a new puppy in the next couple months.... arrgggg.. gettin' kinda old to be cleaning up puppy poop year after year.. ah well, it keeps her sane.

Ahoy Cappy

Sorry to hear of your losses. I remember you saying that you had a death in the Family a few weeks ago and now the loss of your dog.
I am truly sorry and send my condolences to you and your wife.
Hang in there and remember, calmer waters are just on the horizen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread