Serpent SMM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ndowens

Jul 22, 2017
May have a few posts like this, but wanted to give my thoughts on this RTA. First off I have a Pharaoh rta, sjmy kayfun5 and now the Serpent SMM. The serpent is my fav so far it beats the flavor of my other ones but I am betting it’s due to how I built those.

This one is easy to build and wick. I see a con listed for it and it was due to how much juice it goes through. So far I find that true, but my guess is because I’m using the stock Clapton wires they provided. The flavor is great to me. If anyone is looking for an easy single coil rta I’d say this one would be it. I bought mine at vapewild as it was cheaper and can get free shipping, which turned out to be cheaper than paying S/H at another place near same price, if you buy $30 worth of stuff. I bought the rta, 3 packages of cotton and a ring to go around glass to help from breaking if dropped. I spent just a tiny over $31 which beat the other site I was looking at; so that’s a little idea for people looking to buy

Update: I rebuilt my tank and messed up a few times so I ended up having to make my own Clapton wire and did a version of the Scottish roll and now it seems to go through less juice [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread