Status
Not open for further replies.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I still get seeping on both of my smm's. It seeps from the air holes but the airflow ring catches it and puts liquid under the tank. It's not terrible but does get a little annoying. I have a geekvape zeus on the way and am hoping that it will be leak proof like they promise.
I have one ordered. Hasn't shipped yet.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
All 3 of mine condensate a lot.
Dark juice in the tank, clear liquid collects under the tank.
I've been using a thin drip tip sized o-ring on the base 510, to keep liquid out of the mod 510.
That is a great tip. Wish I would have thought of it when I was trying out tfv4 decks!

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Iowa United States
Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Letitia

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
How much is shipping?

It was fairly steep but I bought pretty deep on several size of grub screws and SS rods, some hex nuts for building mods.

$22 VAT but they are precision, no slop and SS.

Let me know if you need some.

Last edited:

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
It was fairly steep but I bought pretty deep on several size of grub screws and SS rods, some hex nuts for building mods.

$22 VAT but they are precision, no slop and SS.

Let me know if you need some.
Thanks Marc! That's great of you to offer brother, but I think I'm going to grab some hex and the elusive slotted ones.

You grabbed flat/non cup?

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Thanks Marc! That's great of you to offer brother, but I think I'm going to grab some hex and the elusive slotted ones.

You grabbed flat/non cup?

I use flat after I bought some from FT and they were cup, they just clipped the wire when I torqued them down.

• Useful

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
I use flat after I bought some from FT and they were cup, they just clipped the wire when I torqued them down.
Right on. I've always gotten the cupped because I feared that the inner wall of post holes was conical and a flat might leave a small gap/connection issue. A lot of the cupped ones I have had to file down because they even cut through 24g.

I'm in on the flat. Thanks Marc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread