Status
Not open for further replies.

danehalls

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Steeton,UK
Happy new year to everybody,
I'm sorry to start new year whit problems but this is it...So I bought last year on promotion an janty stick and 100ml of eliquid,order no. 7203 - 12/31/20 I get it yesterday 1/8/2010.
So,first of all,I can screw the aty in the body,second body it's full of scratches like it was use before and last I didn't get my option of a bottle of mixing liquid 30 ml 36mg unflavoured...
Tell me please what can I do and how can you help me?
Thanks Daniel.

Last edited:

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Hi miss Di
I like your Indulgenze to 6V. Titanium
But i cannot have it bcs u not send in Italy.
You think to send in Italy again?
Have u a partner to buy it in Europe?

Hi smart

I am sorry that this is a problem,
but yes, our customers were having so many problems with Italian customs so we had to cancel shipping to Italy.

David is trying to find another way to get you all back onto our shipping list, perhaps through a Italian seller, we will see what happens there.......

meanwhile it is a case of wait and cross your fingers, or try to find a friend somewhere else who will order for you and then reship to you from there country, this has worked for some of you out there with difficult customs.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Happy new year to everybody,
I'm sorry to start new year whit problems but this is it...So I bought last year on promotion an janty stick and 100ml of eliquid,order no. 7203 - 12/31/20 I get it yesterday 1/8/2010.
So,first of all,I can screw the aty in the body,second body it's full of scratches like it was use before and last I didn't get my option of a bottle of mixing liquid 30 ml 36mg unflavoured...
Tell me please what can I do and how can you help me?
Thanks Daniel.

Hi dh,

you mean you bought from us a - stick - hahahaaha

well you must push the atty down into the body and feel the threads bite together, then tighten the connection, till it feels -snug - not too tight,
and it should be ok,

sometimes it takes a lil fiddling to get the connections to bite together
but just practicea little bit, you will get it-

make sure that you hold it firmly at the join of the atty and mouthpiece.
if you hold only to the mouthpiece, it will spin around, and you cannot get any purchase to turn the atty--- only the mouthpiece will turn.

as to scratches, I dunno, it shouldnt be all scratched, I bought 8 of them, and they are all ok.
just buff it with a jewelers cloth it will be fine,

as to --- your option of a bottle of mixing liquid 30 ml 36mg unflavoured...

I dont know what happened there, an oversight in shipping obviously, these things happen once in a while, maybe someone in shipping has love on their mind-- it is spring time in China now you know !!!!!!!

but if you drop an email to customer service,
I am sure they will credit your account and you can get it when you order again. :)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
It's been a week now since my order was dispatched, and it still isn't showing up on EMS or USPS. Is this normal?

Unfortunately yes, - it does happen,
sometimes a package does not show any tracking till it hits the destination country,
AND ----
there are some cases where packages have not shown up on tracking at all and have shown up at the customers door with no tracking at all.

It has been a week you say ????
we do ask you to allow 10 business days, for delivery, so maybe in a few more days if it has not shown up at all, if you could let me know again --
I will see if we can chase it down-------- :)

read thru the threads here on our shipping reassurance thread --
you will see many good stories of how they usually all manage to turn up where they should be -----:)

beingbekah

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
N Georgia
It's been seven business days since I ordered now, and there is still no tracking information. I'm getting nervous and having trouble getting my old PVs to last until this order arrives. Can someone working for eastmall make an inquiry on order #7241? I'd PM Di but it appears she isn't accepting them, and I'd email but there's another thread where someone's having trouble with that.
Thank you in advance.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
as I said in my replies to you,

china customs was holding onto some of them -- dont ask me why ----

they seem to delight in holding onto some from time to time, and then releasing them in small batches -----------:(

but after a phone call from David Last night, they have told us that they will release some more today , so those ones should show on tracking, maybe tomorrow ?? :):)

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Big Island, Hawaii
Finally posted on the EMS site today, so now I can start stalking them instead of Di. ;)

From experience; China deliveries usually arrive amazingly quick but occasionally not. I find it safest to keep at least a three week supply at hand as insurance to make certain I don't ever again get tempted to buy a pack of analogs. Maybe this won't be necessary in a future where we can drop by Costco for a six-pack of atomizers and a pint of Ry4 juice;-)

BeingBekah: I live with 3 shepherdy/wolfy looking mutts but can't place the breed or breeds of your handsome big eared guy. What is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread