Dispatched 11 days ago & still in China?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sascha

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
NW Indiana
Label/Receipt Number:
Class: Express Mail International®

Your item was accepted on June 5, 2009 at 9:41 PM. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
Does that mean its in the states

ty

order may 31

If anyone knows what my tracking means.. I have ordered before and didnt get that response... so just wondering

ty in advance

Hey Dawnmarie, from what I understand it means it was posted to EMS on June 5th. I'm in the same boat. David's letter confirms that he believes he has some problems with the carriers he has taking our packages to EMS. I have more information from the EMS site regarding mine, and it appears to have left the sorting center in GUANGZHOU. I hope that means it's on a plane, but maybe customs comes first. I really don't know either, as with the other 2 vendors I've dealt with in China, my packages came before I had any interest in checking the tracking.

Davidyang

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2008
China
www.eastmall.net
Hey Dawnmarie, from what I understand it means it was posted to EMS on June 5th. I'm in the same boat. David's letter confirms that he believes he has some problems with the carriers he has taking our packages to EMS. I have more information from the EMS site regarding mine, and it appears to have left the sorting center in GUANGZHOU. I hope that means it's on a plane, but maybe customs comes first. I really don't know either, as with the other 2 vendors I've dealt with in China, my packages came before I had any interest in checking the tracking.

When it says leaving the sorting center of China, it means on the plane to USA, then it will take 3 days or so to be updated on the web

MrBrown

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Hurst, TX
Well, i put my order in on May 27 (ten days ago) However that was in the middle of the holiday so shipping didn't happen right away. However as soon as the holidays were over on the first of June EastMall had started the shipping process.

Everything went quickly till customs. And there it has sat for three days.

Is is just me or does it seem the longest delays and most issues come out of the San Francisco customs port?

Detailed Results:

Inbound Into Customs
Inbound International Arrival, June 03, 2009, 8:30 am, ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)

Foreign International Dispatch, June 02, 2009, 12:49 am, GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP

Foreign Acceptance, June 01, 2009, 9:20 pm
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

hobson

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Houston
Well, i put my order in on May 27 (ten days ago) However that was in the middle of the holiday so shipping didn't happen right away. However as soon as the holidays were over on the first of June EastMall had started the shipping process.

Everything went quickly till customs. And there it has sat for three days.

Is is just me or does it seem the longest delays and most issues come out of the San Francisco customs port?

Detailed Results:

Inbound Into Customs
Inbound International Arrival, June 03, 2009, 8:30 am, ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)

Foreign International Dispatch, June 02, 2009, 12:49 am, GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP

Foreign Acceptance, June 01, 2009, 9:20 pm
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

There's a pattern here. There are 3 of us now, all in Texas, whose shipments are inbound into customs on June 3 within 5 minutes of each other and all shipped on June 1 at 9:20.

My order was place on the 21st, a week before the holiday.

gatsby

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
There's a pattern here. There are 3 of us now, all in Texas, whose shipments are inbound into customs on June 3 within 5 minutes of each other and all shipped on June 1 at 9:20.

My order was place on the 21st, a week before the holiday.

I am wondering if there isn't a back up in the customs station in SF. I have the same thing although it didn't bother me because in the past I have had the same issue with information coming out of the SF customs. It looks stalled and then it is at my door and the information updates later that day with all the stops in between(SF customs outgoing ... ). Anyway add another SW shipment inbound to SF customs on the 3rd and still not at my door. Still I wouldn't be surprised to see it at my door on Monday.

gatsby

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
Just as a comparison this is what USPS has now as my last shipment through SF:
Detailed Results:

Delivered, May 16, 2009, 11:16 am, ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Arrival at Unit, May 16, 2009, 8:37 am, ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Processed through Sort Facility, May 16, 2009, 7:07 am, ALBUQUERQUE,
Inbound Out of Customs, May 15, 2009, 4:03 pm
Inbound Into Customs
Inbound International Arrival, May 13, 2009, 8:47 am, ISC SAN FRANCISCO (USPS)
Foreign International Dispatch, May 12, 2009, 12:37 am, GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP
Foreign Acceptance, May 11, 2009, 9:22 pm

But all it said until the afternoon of the 16th was INBOUND CUSTOMS. All that other great information just showed up about the same time the package arrived at my door. The same thing happened on my previous order through SF too. Im sure it would be a serious hassle but I would love to request shipping through Denver or something (although anyone who has ever been stuck in the Denver Airport probably wouldn't wish that on anyone inanimate or not.

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
With all of the inbound packages going thru San Fran customs, it has me wondering if it is just them being swamped (like gatsby stated) and/or them just being really slow to clear anything? I hope everyone will post once they receive their packages.

Best of luck!! (Because there are so many of you now, I have all of my *fingers crossed.*) :)

hobson

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Houston
Dear Customers and friends,

Thanks for your support, I am very sorry for the troubles the shipper caused us, we switched different shippers since we moved to the new place, but things turns out to be more troublesome. It takes them longer to register the parcels with shipping company.(Normally 2 days).these days I am trying all ways to fix all the shipping problems, still there are some may not be solved. but we will still focus on it until everything is fine. but no matter what happened, Eastmall. David will be responsible for it, and if parcels very late, we will just reship without hesitation. we just want all of us enjoy the ecig, and enjoy the forum.

Everyday when we finished packing everything, the shipper comes to us, and give us the tracking number , and for less risk, sometimes the shipper will ask us to split the big box into 2 small ones, but unfortunately we did not ask them for the second tracking number everytime, this is my fault. also a good lesson for me , I will not let this happen any more, still we will do as the shippers suggestion at our expense. But I will ask to take all the tracking numbers down. This weekend Ed and I are tracking many orders that were delayed since the national holiday.

I could totally understand all your concerns, once again I am soooo sorry for the troubles, and once again I would like to say that Eastmall will be responsible for this . we will send another order for anything that you havent got yet when splited. and the spare parcel the shipper shipped will be as gift when it arrives you there sometime soon.

In the end, I would like to thank you all for your support, and understanding. Eastmall is always be together with you , as you could notice that we are on the forum often. we will not ruin our own good reputation by not shipping our customers products or just ship them parts. Also I should say a big thank you to ED, my good friend, Thanks for your staying up till 5 am in the morning with all the emails and questions everyday, you are great:p.

Thank you all for your patience :)

Thank you for responding David.

I have two questions:

How long can liquid be exposed to heat before it becomes unusable or less than desirable? I'm thinking delayed shipments during the summer months might be problematic.

Are you going to be able to replace all the orders for 36mg liquid since it's supposedly no longer available?

I hope it all works out well. Good luck to you.

MrBrown

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Hurst, TX
I am wondering if there isn't a back up in the customs station in SF. I have the same thing although it didn't bother me because in the past I have had the same issue with information coming out of the SF customs. It looks stalled and then it is at my door and the information updates later that day with all the stops in between(SF customs outgoing ... ). Anyway add another SW shipment inbound to SF customs on the 3rd and still not at my door. Still I wouldn't be surprised to see it at my door on Monday.

I do have to agree that USPS is the WORST at updating their systems. I have had orders, unrelated to ecigs, that didn't appear at all until after delivery.

I've heard of customs getting backed up often enough, they are federal employees and tend to move slowly. However backups usually happen around holidays.

Hopefully we will all get joy on this early next week. I'll post again when/if it shows up. :p

StratOvation

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Michigan, USA
Strat - Did you get any love from the mail carrier today? :)

As a matter of fact..... Yes I did..:w00t:

Once my parcel left customs in Chicago... took 25 hrs to start sampling my new East Mall flavors in SW Michigan...:p
(BTW, The RY4 is as good or better than Janty's if ya ask Me :thumbs:)

To recap: Ordered on 5-23 and received on 6-06 = 14 days to process and deliver. Still, not too bad, just not what is indicated on the EM website. But I'm a reasonably, happy customer:)

Thanks for keepin yer fingers crossed Mama, It paid off for Me ;)

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
As a matter of fact..... Yes I did..:w00t:

Once my parcel left customs in Chicago... took 25 hrs to start sampling my new East Mall flavors in SW Michigan...:p
(BTW, The RY4 is as good or better than Janty's if ya ask Me :thumbs:)

To recap: Ordered on 5-23 and received on 6-06 = 14 days to process and deliver. Still, not too bad, just not what is indicated on the EM website. But I'm a reasonably, happy customer:)

Thanks for keepin yer fingers crossed Mama, It paid off for Me ;)

SWEET!! I am glad that you finally received your goodies!! Now, I am doing the *happy dance* with you!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread