Dispatched 11 days ago & still in China?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StratOvation

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Michigan, USA
14 days is not an issue at all, Just have to order 4 days earlier than I would have otherwise.

Personally I'm not concerned with how long it takes as long as I can schedule it.

+1 ...I Agree :) (Within reason of course...Don't wanna wait for weeks or months on end. I'd likely buy elsewhere if the lead time was too long)

firhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Port Huron MI./Ontario, CA.
It's Sunday night here and there's only a very few that aren't already tracking. Hopefully the back log will now be cleared early this week.

Ed....The backlog you speak of. That includes some orders made before the end of May?

Maybe,I'm doin' something wrong when checking.....could you confirm that my tracking number has no info available yet?

It is eb038629714cn

Thanks

Last edited:

gatsby

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
With all of the inbound packages going thru San Fran customs, it has me wondering if it is just them being swamped (like gatsby stated) and/or them just being really slow to clear anything? I hope everyone will post once they receive their packages.

Best of luck!! (Because there are so many of you now, I have all of my *fingers crossed.*) :)

Mamacat, I think it is a little of both. All of my shipments have gone through SF and I am always jealous of the reports other people give for customs. The shortest I have ever gotten through SF is a day and a half. I think this time is the longest. I am always amazed at how fast an order gets put together and into customs from China. I swear if SF customs had the turn around that I have seen for other places I would get my order in 4 days. If this wasn't Sunday I would suspect that order would be at my door today. USPS is pretty quick from SF to ABQ.

order on 5/31 took 3 day to get to the USA what a hoot :lol: hope it clears quick i need it bad by friday for a weekend out anybody what to give odds when it gets here to VA ? :D

Label/Receipt Number: EB03 8629 970C N
Class: Express Mail International®

Your item arrived in the United States in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 7:42 AM on June 7, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
Detailed Results:
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
bullet_circle.gif
Inbound International Arrival, June 07, 2009, 7:42 am, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
bullet_circle.gif
Foreign International Dispatch, June 04, 2009, 2:04 am, GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP
bullet_circle.gif
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
bullet_circle.gif
Foreign Acceptance, June 03, 2009, 2:58 pm

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
Mamacat, I think it is a little of both. All of my shipments have gone through SF and I am always jealous of the reports other people give for customs. The shortest I have ever gotten through SF is a day and a half. I think this time is the longest. I am always amazed at how fast an order gets put together and into customs from China. I swear if SF customs had the turn around that I have seen for other places I would get my order in 4 days. If this wasn't Sunday I would suspect that order would be at my door today. USPS is pretty quick from SF to ABQ.

Well, I am sorry that is the port your stuff arrives in for your sake! My order came into NYC @ JFK and was in my hands in 26 hours or so. I live 600 miles from NYC, too, so I thought that was really quick.

I hope that you will get your items tomorrow!! Please post when you get it!! :) *Fingers Crossed*

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
order on 5/31 took 3 day to get to the USA what a hoot :lol: hope it clears quick i need it bad by friday for a weekend out anybody what to give odds when it gets here to VA ? :D

Label/Receipt Number: EB03 8629 970C N
Class: Express Mail International®

Your item arrived in the United States in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 7:42 AM on June 7, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
Detailed Results:
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
bullet_circle.gif
Inbound International Arrival, June 07, 2009, 7:42 am, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
bullet_circle.gif
Foreign International Dispatch, June 04, 2009, 2:04 am, GUANGZHOU EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP
bullet_circle.gif
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
bullet_circle.gif
Foreign Acceptance, June 03, 2009, 2:58 pm

I bet you get it tomorrow!! :D

tremolo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2009
New Brunswick, NJ

I also ordered on 5/31 and it's now in JFK, our packages are probably on the same pallet! I hope they get them out quickly :)

firhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Port Huron MI./Ontario, CA.
Yep, that's one of a few I've lodged a shipping enquiry over. If your order is marked "follow-up", it means I'm watching it and will move it back to "dispatched" as soon as I see movement on it ;)

Thanks Ed,

Appreciate the update. I totally understand that customs is something that you have no control over.

Jack

Azure

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
Chapel Thrill
Hey Ed,

As I am not able to send you a private message, I figured it would be best to post a response here.

We received your report.

You are completely within your right to delete posts that promote other suppliers in your forum.

If you are unsure of how to do this, or need any further help, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

~Azure~

mamacat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2009
WS, NC, USA
Thanks Azure, it's nice when people who've had a good experience with another supplier go around spreading the good word but when it's in another suppliers forum, it comes across as a bit cheeky!

+1 That is a really nice way of putting it into words Ed. Many thanks to you and David for providing outstanding support and service!! I'll be shopping with you again soon. :D Don't tell the hubby...............:lol:

ellanceo

May 11, 2009
Las Cruces, NM
I just received my first e-cig!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!

I really can't wait to use it. I'm charging the battery right now. The light is playing tricks on me though and saying it's charged already. It's only been an hour so I'm sure that can't be right.

I am disappointed though, the LED is blue instead of amber like I ordered. I'm a bit bummed to say the least about that. I already got to asking the modding forum on how to take care of that, and shot an email to Ed concerning the mix-up.

HOORAY IT'S FINALLY HERE!

Good luck to everyone else getting their packages in!

mamu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2009
IN USA
The light is playing tricks on me though and saying it's charged already. It's only been an hour so I'm sure that can't be right.

I am disappointed though, the LED is blue instead of amber like I ordered. I'm a bit bummed to say the least about that. I already got to asking the modding forum on how to take care of that, and shot an email to Ed concerning the mix-up.

Is green really green - no it's red unless it's green hahaha!!

The green light is normal - just follow the 1st charge instructions.

Good grief - I can't believe you're "bummed" about an LED color and now want to mod it. :rolleyes:

Now if the atty didn't work or the batt didn't work that would be something to be "bummed" about so to speak.

Welcome to e-cigs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread