Show off your e-cig cases/carriers/holders!! (56k, go away!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuziQ

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Nr London, UK
I have just bought the Case Logic compact hard drive case from PC WORLD (UK). It was £12.99, which might seem expensive, but I can get most of my supplies in there eg. two 10ml eliquid dropper bottles, numerous carts and spare batteries, atomisers and my mini case with more batts and atomisers. No idea if this image will work below, but I haven't got my camera to hand, so apologies if it doesn't

Case Logic Compact Hard Drive Case Product code: 441555
Price inc VAT £12.99

Features a Durable, Hardshell Exterior
Protective case for 2.5" Hard Drives
Easy-to-handle zippered closure
Width = 6"
Depth = 3.7"

Sorry everyone, it didn't work - it IS good though and keeps everything to hand in one place for work, travelling etc. It has a net compartment in one side for batts, atomisers etc and the other side had an elasticated band to hold stuff. It zips up and as it is hard shelled, nothing gets squashed. It can be found on the PC World website.

Last edited:

SANJP

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
LONDON UK
I have just got the ultimate E cig case its very handy as has slot thats perfect to rest my e cig and has enough room to fit my cigar and more 901s too.​

The best thing of all is how padded it is and the protection it gives my cigs specially on long journeys .But the most unique thing about my new case is the mutli purpose uses it has around the home !​

Im sure your all agree its the best case on the market right now !!​

IMG_2533.jpg

:lol:

Weegie Burd

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
Glasgow, Scotland
I have just got the ultimate E cig case its very handy as has slot thats perfect to rest my e cig and has enough room to fit my cigar and more 901s too.​

The best thing of all is how padded it is and the protection it gives my cigs specially on long journeys .But the most unique thing about my new case is the mutli purpose uses it has around the home !​

Im sure your all agree its the best case on the market right now !!​

IMG_2533.jpg

:lol:

I've had it for a few years (bought when I was doing a Uni course and needed a pencil case) The wee elasticated loops are ideal for holding my eCigs and the pockets will hold the juice.

Maybe I should buy one of these though: Pants Purse - Rainbows from Totally Funky

If I'm gonnae attract attention, I may as well attract as much as I can. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread