Sigelei 213 owners thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashed 467

May 30, 2016
If you want to set it back to factory default remove the batteries hold the down adjustment button (the up down button to adjust wattage or temp changes) slip the batteries back in while holding the down button and close the battery door. This will put it back to factory settings. I'm pretty sure factory settings for wattage mode is 40 Watts with 80 Watts preheat for 0.10 seconds.
Hope this helps

champions

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
Midwest
Sigelei is not the only one. There are reports for:
Wismec RX2/3 issues with some units not working in dual batt config. And of course the inconsistent 510.
P4U IPV 400 issues with lack of reverse polarity circuit.
P4U IPV 6X issues with lack of reverse polarity circuit, leading to a recall. In addition, reports of TC/TCR issues, which is weird given that it's supposed to be a Yihi chip.
smok Alien misfire issues, which is a small issue but it's very early days for this one.

So it's difficult to find the "perfect" mod, if your expectations are high. And by expectations I mean expecting the device to deliver for what it advertises on the box.

Despite all these reports, I have an IPV 6X and a Smok Alien on pre-order. I can't help myself. My Shiniytis is strong.

Sent via Tapatalk, using my 404 Error. Not found.
It sucks when cheap Chinese .... turns out to be cheap Chinese .....

Reactions: KayP

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
It sucks when cheap Chinese .... turns out to be cheap Chinese .....

Yeah that entire list other than the Smok was what I was looking at along with the 213.. Makes me feel better I went with the Hcigar instead.. And just my luck I ended up with a real DNA75 cheaper than what I paid for my Sigelei Spark!

champions

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
Midwest
Yeah that entire list other than the Smok was what I was looking at along with the 213.. Makes me feel better I went with the Hcigar instead.. And just my luck I ended up with a real DNA75 cheaper than what I paid for my Sigelei Spark!
I love my VT75. The battery cap is a PITA, bit I can't find anything else wrong with it.

Reactions: Monotremata

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
I love my VT75. The battery cap is a PITA, bit I can't find anything else wrong with it.

Ive just gotten used to spinning mine in the opposite direction like I was unscrewing it until I hear it 'click' and fall into the threads properly, then its good to go. Thats about my only complaint as well haha.

Reactions: champions

XVortex

Oct 14, 2016
Hi All.
Let's me introduce you a custom firmware project for the Sigelei / Fuchai 213.
Work has already begun and I am planning to create a powerful firmware similar to DNA or YiHi boards with PC software and customization.
Please keep an eye on this thread for the updates.
2968ddbcd887.jpg

whiteowl84

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2016
Hi All.
Let's me introduce you a custom firmware project for the Sigelei / Fuchai 213.
Work has already begun and I am planning to create a powerful firmware similar to DNA or YiHi boards with PC software and customization.
Please keep an eye on this thread for the updates.
2968ddbcd887.jpg
Right when mine takes a hot dump.
Stopped working yesterday. I don't even think I've had it 6 months.
150tc still trucks along though.

I have an i5 4690k that does 5 giggles pretty easy and a 980 that is voltage locked and runs 1490mhz on my bios but I know nothing about making the flashing tools myself.
Are you doing this from the ground up?

jsarangapani

Jan 14, 2016
Hi

Can anyone help me trying to sort out a dead Sigelei213 (not the Fuchai). Was minding its own business on my desk. put batteries in and nothing happens as in even the display doesnot come on. Tried to plug in power via the USB still nothing. I did look at resetting it but there again nothing.

Can any one help if there is a simple method to reset / restart it (something i am missing) or should i simply ask for a replacement. BTW its just 4 months old.

Thanks in advance

whiteowl84

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2016
Hi

Can anyone help me trying to sort out a dead Sigelei213 (not the Fuchai). Was minding its own business on my desk. put batteries in and nothing happens as in even the display doesnot come on. Tried to plug in power via the USB still nothing. I did look at resetting it but there again nothing.

Can any one help if there is a simple method to reset / restart it (something i am missing) or should i simply ask for a replacement. BTW its just 4 months old.

Thanks in advance
Can't help. Mine did the same thing. Still dead.
I hit it once, went to hit it again and nothing. The other gives short warnings all the time.

I took the dead one apart and the board looks fine. No burns, exploded caps, loose wires etc..

jsarangapani

Jan 14, 2016
Hi

Thanks in advance

Believe it or not, but on its own accord the MOD started to work just as i was shipping it back as i received the return authorization. I sure its nothing i did that made it work cos i actually did nothing.

I guess i will try and use it for the next few days and if it doesn't die on me again.. it seems to have fixed itself. I will always wonder though... what might have caused it to fail the first time around.

Lashed 467

May 30, 2016
Don't worry it will quit again. Mine did the same thing. I didn't check it before I sent mine back sigelei called me and said it was working fine. They sent it back to me and it worked great for about two days then it started showing one battery at 4.82 volts. Then battery imbalance and nothing but x's across the screen. I'm not sending it back again. I will just take it as a lesson learned..... I don't trust sigelei anymore at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread